ISO
> Buying A Good Knife!
Prev12345Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 494,003.48
Warn: 60%
Jan 16 2021 01:19pm
Quote (JP99 @ Jan 16 2021 07:12pm)
you pm'd me literally 10 minutes ago regarding this. again.

& you're first post was literally just ": lol :"

Yea, that was my first impression when i saw that. Then i remembered that all trades on jsp should be made in topic so i offered you my knife as well.

Now lets stop it, you are getting silly... If you are poor and you can't afford to pay the right price let me know if you want me to refund you 10 fg for the topic.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Jan 16 2021 01:19pm
Gold: 50.69
Jan 16 2021 01:21pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jan 16 2021 07:19pm)
Yea, that was my first impression when i saw that. Then i remembered that all trades on jsp should be made in topic so i offered you my knife as well.

Now lets stop it, you are getting silly... If you are poor and you can't afford to pay the right price let me know if you want me to refund you 10 fg for the topic.

yes, refund me my 10fg for spamming my post twice please

posting a lol emoji is not a trade fyi
Jan 16 2021 01:25pm
Quote (JP99 @ Jan 16 2021 07:21pm)
yes, refund me my 10fg for spamming my post twice please

posting a lol emoji is not a trade fyi

It's ok, you spammed twice in my topic lowballing me as well.

I didn't posted a lol emoji, i offered you my knife, the emoji was a bonus and the other posts are replies to your affirmation, you are actually the one who spammed your own topic. I said i will refund you 10fg if you are poor, not because i spammed. Because i didn't spammed.

This post was edited by Lupshy on Jan 16 2021 01:37pm
Jan 16 2021 01:50pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jan 16 2021 07:25pm)
It's ok, you spammed twice in my topic lowballing me as well.

I didn't posted a lol emoji, i offered you my knife, the emoji was a bonus and the other posts are replies to your affirmation, you are actually the one who spammed your own topic. I said i will refund you 10fg if you are poor, not because i spammed. Because i didn't spammed.

No, both my posts I offered an actual fair price to someone who tries to exploit users on this section :)

Your perspective of that knife is completely ridiculous and are justifying it to achieve selling it at slightly above market value whilst claiming its a bargain, yet if in the future someone were to sell the exact same knife you would be offering more in my ball park or less. Also, you know that you wouldn't get over market value for the same knife in a trade elsewhere otherwise you'd trade it off for easier knives to sell :rolleyes:

I've reported your posts which were spam in my thread, if you spam my thread again I'll pm the section mod
Jan 16 2021 02:20pm
Quote (JP99 @ Jan 16 2021 07:50pm)
No, both my posts I offered an actual fair price to someone who tries to exploit users on this section :)

Your perspective of that knife is completely ridiculous and are justifying it to achieve selling it at slightly above market value whilst claiming its a bargain, yet if in the future someone were to sell the exact same knife you would be offering more in my ball park or less. Also, you know that you wouldn't get over market value for the same knife in a trade elsewhere otherwise you'd trade it off for easier knives to sell :rolleyes:

I've reported your posts which were spam in my thread, if you spam my thread again I'll pm the section mod

You offered me 49k for a 850$ knife thats actually worth more than market for its pattern. You offered 35k to this other guy for his knife ffs... just to show you how retarded you are when you say i take advantage of people, i offered him 48k.

Me, who supposedly takes advantage of users and buys low to sell high, i offered the guy 48k and we will trade tommorow.

That makes you a huge lowballer and a clown when you offer him 35k while the guy who supposedly exploits ppl and lowballs everyone offered him 48k, correct?

I have the right to defend myself from your crap. Let me know if you are poor and you want the 10 fg back, i will gladly pay you to stop eating shit on my behalf.

:lol:

This post was edited by Lupshy on Jan 16 2021 02:26pm
Jan 16 2021 02:30pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jan 16 2021 08:20pm)
You offered me 49k for a 850$ knife thats actually worth more than market for its pattern. You offered 35k to this other guy for his knife ffs... just to show you how retarded you are when you say i take advantage of people, i offered him 48k.

Me, who supposedly takes advantage of users and buys low to sell high, i offered the guy 48k and we will trade tommorow.

Doesnt that makes you a huge lowballer and a clown when you offer him 35k?

I have the right to defend myself from your crap. Let me know if you are poor and you want the 10 fg back, i will gladly pay you to stop eating shit on my behalf.

I offered you 53k for a knife which is worth $700 at that point when I searched it in the market (1:75) AND it had a recent sell of $660

Yes, I've spoken to countless people who have blocked you etc. for lowballing them and berating them with PM's to push your lowball offers of like 1:65...

As for the knife posted, I was looking at the wrong knife... Bad on my part which is why i asked for a link

But since we're talking about prices, that knife is comparable in price to yours yet you're offering the same price I offered you

:rofl:

This post was edited by JP99 on Jan 16 2021 02:31pm
Jan 16 2021 02:36pm
That knife was never 700$, it has buy orders for 770$, you little liar.

And i offered him 48k because its a st ft slaughter and those are price fixed = you cant put his value based on market when there is only one. You on the other hand offered him 35k. You confused his knife with your moms kitchen knife or how did you ended up with that number?

And yes, i am sure you spoke with countless people who blocked me, then you made them a really generous offer for their knife. Thats why you couldn't buy anything in the last month. Thats why you just made 12k offer for that 175$ dagger, so generous

This post was edited by Lupshy on Jan 16 2021 02:40pm
Jan 16 2021 02:40pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jan 16 2021 08:36pm)
That knife was never 700$, it has buy orders for 780$, you little liar.

And i offered him 48k because its a st ft slaughter and those are price fixed = you cant put his value based on market when there is only one. You on the other hand offered him 35k. You confused his knife with your moms kitchen knife or how did you ended up with that number?

And yes, i am sure you spoke with countless people who blocked me, then you made them a really generous offer for their knife. Thats why you couldn't buy anything in the last month.

absolute lies, the buy orders were 680 when we first spoke.

No, I just have a thing called discord and when i get 20 pm's off someone who's desperate for overpay of his knife, knowing nobody else in the section wants it... I share the messages to the group :rofl:

replied with "yeah did the same thing to me in pm and steam when I was selling stuff, low balled me for the 'bulk'"

Quote (Lupshy @ Jan 16 2021 08:36pm)
And yes, i am sure you spoke with countless people who blocked me, then you made them a really generous offer for their knife. Thats why you couldn't buy anything in the last month. Thats why you just made 12k offer for that 175$ dagger, so generous :))

if you're so concerned about the shadow daggers, go offer more?

yeah, didn't think so XD

This post was edited by JP99 on Jan 16 2021 02:41pm
Jan 16 2021 02:45pm
Quote (JP99 @ Jan 16 2021 08:40pm)
absolute lies, the buy orders were 680 when we first spoke.

No, I just have a thing called discord and when i get 20 pm's off someone who's desperate for overpay of his knife, knowing nobody else in the section wants it... I share the messages to the group :rofl:

replied with "yeah did the same thing to me in pm and steam when I was selling stuff, low balled me for the 'bulk'"

Oh yes, i am sure you have a discord group with countless people who said i lowballed them.

... then you woke up and made a 12k offer for a 175$ knife and a 35k offer for that bfk :))

Also you are 100% lying and you know it. The same day you made me that 49k offer we talked and you tried to push the price based on last sale and i showed you the buy orders.

Right now there are at least 5 buy orders within 1$ difference. It's ridiculous to say buy orders went up 100$ in days. And if it did, doesnt that mean you should raise your offer accordingly? You are still lowballing me for it, right? :lol:

I don't offer more because i don't want them. On the other hand, your whole speech is based on "u noob lowballer" while you lowball even harder. So stfu and stop embarrasing yourself

This post was edited by Lupshy on Jan 16 2021 02:46pm
Jan 16 2021 02:48pm
Quote (Lupshy @ Jan 16 2021 08:45pm)
Oh yes, i am sure you have a discord group with countless people who said i lowballed them.

... then you woke up and made a 12k offer for a 175$ knife and a 35k offer for that bfk :))

Also you are 100% lying and you know it. The same day you made me that 49k offer we talked and you tried to push the price based on last sale and i showed you the buy orders.

Right now there are at least 5 buy orders within 1$ difference. It's ridiculous to say buy orders went up 100$ in days. And if it did, doesnt that mean you should raise your offer accordingly? You are still lowballing me for it, right? :lol:

I'll offer 58k now, sure thing :thumbsup:

I assumed the same thing, thus didn't change my offer

1:75 is a fine price. so... y'know.. lmk??
Go Back To Counter-Strike Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll