d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Green Bay Packers
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Jan 24 2021 06:36pm
Quote (Gilly @ Jan 24 2021 06:34pm)
Aye, but we'll never get the same setup we had the last 2 seasons. Back 2 back NFC Championship games and the last one at home. Roster will get gutted this off-season and the NFC is on the rise. I don't mind losing to Brady, but we really beat ourselves on 5 plays that game. Easy tackles, completions and decisions that didn't go the way they should have. It's just a bigger conversation at this point: Would you rather have a team that never competes and fucking sucks every year or have a team that exceeds expectations and keeps losing when the game matters most?

heartbreaking either way as a fan. Not being able to go to games this season was also fucking brutal. Fuck covid

Saints or packers fan?
Gold: 2,877.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 24 2021 06:44pm
Quote (Gilly @ Jan 24 2021 07:34pm)
Aye, but we'll never get the same setup we had the last 2 seasons. Back 2 back NFC Championship games and the last one at home. Roster will get gutted this off-season and the NFC is on the rise. I don't mind losing to Brady, but we really beat ourselves on 5 plays that game. Easy tackles, completions and decisions that didn't go the way they should have. It's just a bigger conversation at this point: Would you rather have a team that never competes and fucking sucks every year or have a team that exceeds expectations and keeps losing when the game matters most?

heartbreaking either way as a fan. Not being able to go to games this season was also fucking brutal. Fuck covid

Noodle arm had 3 ints Nd the retard cook fumbled away a such important possession, so i feel the pain. Feel like both our teams and qbs had glorious chances just to shit them away. Oh well atleast u guys don't have to chose between hill and fuckinf jamies winston next season. Saints 90ish mill.over cap too.....
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll