d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > User Blogs > My Opinion On D2jsp
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2.66
Jan 7 2021 02:46am
My experience on jsp have been very positive. I enjoyed my time here. However, I believe that I was too late for the party. I didn't engage on the forums when it was at its peak. I came towards to what seems to be the end. However, my state of mind would have been different. And my experience would be completely different. When I was younger, I was not prepared for trolls. I would have easily been outmatched. So, it works out for me anyway. I rather have a strong state of mind instead of a weak one.

My only problem with jsp is that it wasn't much of a challenge. It seems that all the good people left. Instead you got the owner and some other dudes having all kinds of multi accounts and just bullshitting all day. For a while it's entertaining, but eventually gets very boring. The site lacks substance. There are no real people here. But if they still exist, then that is super.

I remember having conversations with someone that used this website. We met on some guild seven years ago. He is the realest person I ever met that had anything to do with this website. I wish someone like him was my brother or a son or good friend. Somebody that actually has intelligence and critical thinking. Someone that actually has a good heart. I don't communicate much with this guy anymore. I can't even find his account on jsp.

This post was edited by Malignanttumor666 on Jan 7 2021 02:51am
Go Back To User Blogs Topic List
Add Reply New Topic