d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1299300301302303346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.51
Jan 7 2022 07:33pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 7 2022 06:01pm)
2022 going to be another TDS year?

Surely. Anything to avoid their epic corruption and failures. Teachers right now are still fighting to get paid from home and screw children out of education. In a sane world, teachers would be the first to oppose lockdowns of kids for a non-deadly disease. It’s just a paycheck to them.

Earlier, fact checkers that believe the covid vaccines work, are not checking facts. Wordplay at work. Hospitalization now means any person in a hospital. Little Timmy broke his arm and needs a cast, gets tested for covid while asymptomatic, a flawed generic test is given, media runs with ANOTHER CHILD HOSPITALIZED BY COVID!

These people don’t know what gender they are, think pronouns are a personality, are unemployed or unemployable, have to live off of others money and good will and still have the audacity to claim the moral high ground. We watched Portland, y’all did drugs and tried growing corn in a sidewalk while a deaf girl was raped in a homeless encampment tent. That’s, the left.

Fact check that poor girl, mister mister.

This post was edited by justhackitup on Jan 7 2022 07:35pm
Jan 7 2022 07:55pm
If it makes ya feel better I’m all for voting out the old guard republicans too. Some are so self righteous it turns oppressive. You can’t say this, you can’t wear that, the agonizingly dull and smol holier than thou type. Dems and leftism is now mutual. Republished and conservatives basically the same. I say conservative for myself because I want to be left alone, I don’t tell others what to do even when I’m right which is most of the time. Most religious blowhards are on my side and yes it’s annoying and no I don’t like them and no I won’t defend them. I’m the same manner the left was/is nevertrumpers, their vote is equally useful to me. People need to be left alone. We can all grow and learn this and that from each other but we are easily 1,000 years away from a unified species.

To paraphrase what I saw once and basically agreed with, I’m a conservative that’s wants gay people to be able to get married and shoot AR-15s at rainbow targets on the American side of the wall.

Every other country or region has this weird notion it’s ok to be prideful in their country but if you do that in America in 2022 you’ll be labeled a white supremacist. I listen to a black conservative radio host, he’s been called Uncle Tom for NOT agreeing with white liberals. I mean cmon, using racism to accuse someone of racism, who’s race you claim to be fighting for? This is why some people spewed into town on Jan 6. I didn’t watch much, I don’t remember though seeing a friggen klan rally like people are pretending happened. It was people who felt betrayed, lost, tired of being beaten on for existing, egged on by some liberals who again, are nevertrumpers, by any means necessary. Like the fake plague of hate crimes that turned out to be invented (Jussy Smolliet, for example). Willing to cry wolf and justifying it later is phony, that’s why we have that tale, the boy who cried wolf.
Gold: 1.93
Jan 7 2022 08:02pm
Quote (justhackitup @ Jan 8 2022 12:55pm)
If it makes ya feel better I’m all for voting out the old guard republicans too. Some are so self righteous it turns oppressive. You can’t say this, you can’t wear that, the agonizingly dull and smol holier than thou type. Dems and leftism is now mutual. Republished and conservatives basically the same. I say conservative for myself because I want to be left alone, I don’t tell others what to do even when I’m right which is most of the time. Most religious blowhards are on my side and yes it’s annoying and no I don’t like them and no I won’t defend them. I’m the same manner the left was/is nevertrumpers, their vote is equally useful to me. People need to be left alone. We can all grow and learn this and that from each other but we are easily 1,000 years away from a unified species.

To paraphrase what I saw once and basically agreed with, I’m a conservative that’s wants gay people to be able to get married and shoot AR-15s at rainbow targets on the American side of the wall.

Every other country or region has this weird notion it’s ok to be prideful in their country but if you do that in America in 2022 you’ll be labeled a white supremacist. I listen to a black conservative radio host, he’s been called Uncle Tom for NOT agreeing with white liberals. I mean cmon, using racism to accuse someone of racism, who’s race you claim to be fighting for? This is why some people spewed into town on Jan 6. I didn’t watch much, I don’t remember though seeing a friggen klan rally like people are pretending happened. It was people who felt betrayed, lost, tired of being beaten on for existing, egged on by some liberals who again, are nevertrumpers, by any means necessary. Like the fake plague of hate crimes that turned out to be invented (Jussy Smolliet, for example). Willing to cry wolf and justifying it later is phony, that’s why we have that tale, the boy who cried wolf.

No real leftist likes the democrats.
Jan 7 2022 08:56pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jan 7 2022 07:02pm)

Technically I’ve always been a registered independent. I’ve always been open to conversation.
Gold: 5,895.00
Jan 8 2022 02:13am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 7 2022 07:37pm)
hahahaha fact checkers

Prove any of my links wrong, you can't do it.
Gold: 35,445.24
Warn: 10%
Jan 8 2022 10:41am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jan 7 2022 08:02pm)

Why not?
They are all satanist pedos, lefty favs.
Is it the lack of purple hair and pronouns?
Gold: 2,955.95
Jan 8 2022 11:31am
Quote (said_aouita @ Jan 8 2022 12:13am)
Prove any of my links wrong, you can't do it.

ok................"not a primary source" HAW HAW HAW HUWAAAAA HAW :rofl:

Snifff snifff huffff snifffffff :)
Gold: 1.93
Jan 8 2022 03:19pm
Quote (sirthom @ Jan 9 2022 03:41am)
Why not?
They are all satanist pedos, lefty favs.
Is it the lack of purple hair and pronouns?

Why is it every time they actually catch a cm they lean right, but the right keep using it as an attack?
Gold: 14,569.69
Jan 8 2022 03:28pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jan 8 2022 01:19pm)
Why is it every time they actually catch a cm they lean right, but the right keep using it as an attack?

Because they really have no idea how to be critical of anything that isn’t “left” FOX is rent free in every one of them
Gold: 35,445.24
Jan 8 2022 03:30pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jan 8 2022 03:19pm)

Who is on the right?
But you are correct.
They are all satanic pedos.

So why are you still voting?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1299300301302303346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll