d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1250251252253254346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,945.00
May 9 2021 02:36am
what's worse?

Antifa/BLM tearing things down of civilized people for over a year and also causing multiple deaths or republicans storming the capital of corrupt old farts politicians leading to them shitting themselves?

This post was edited by Dmitriy on May 9 2021 02:37am
Gold: 260.11
May 9 2021 06:46am
Quote (Dmitriy @ May 9 2021 03:36am)
what's worse?

Antifa/BLM tearing things down of civilized people for over a year and also causing multiple deaths or republicans storming the capital of corrupt old farts politicians leading to them shitting themselves?

The second one, because it was literally an attempt to stop an election from being certified because the sitting president couldn't accept he lost. The first is people responding to a legitimate problem in a way you disagree with. The second is people trying to stop democracy because the sitting president didnt like the results.
Gold: 4,400.67
May 9 2021 06:57am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 9 May 2021 14:46)
The second one, because it was literally an attempt to stop an election from being certified because the sitting president couldn't accept he lost. The first is people responding to a legitimate problem in a way you disagree with. The second is people trying to stop democracy because the sitting president didnt like the results.

What a completely ridiculous and disingenuous way to describe what were literal crimes which caused several people to get murdered, hundreds of people injured and caused hundreds of millions in property damage.

I agree that from an abstract, macro perspective that an attempt to overthrow an election by force is worse - no matter how haphazard and hopeless it might have been. Still... throughout the summer of 2020, Democrats/liberals and their allies in the media kept downplaying very severe violence because they agreed with the cause and because the BLM riots served their political goals (get Trump out of office) - and now they shed crocodile tears when Republicans/conservatives downplay the violence which took place during the insurrection at the Capitol because that serves their political goals (not being punished by voters for "Trump's sins").

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on May 9 2021 06:58am
May 9 2021 08:08am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 9 2021 07:57am)
What a completely ridiculous and disingenuous way to describe what were literal crimes which caused several people to get murdered, hundreds of people injured and caused hundreds of millions in property damage.

I agree that from an abstract, macro perspective that an attempt to overthrow an election by force is worse - no matter how haphazard and hopeless it might have been. Still... throughout the summer of 2020, Democrats/liberals and their allies in the media kept downplaying very severe violence because they agreed with the cause and because the BLM riots served their political goals (get Trump out of office) - and now they shed crocodile tears when Republicans/conservatives downplay the violence which took place during the insurrection at the Capitol because that serves their political goals (not being punished by voters for "Trump's sins").

We literally burned their neighbourhoods to the ground of they got too wealthy. I couldn't give less of a shit if riots are literal crimes. We haven't paid back the destroyed wealth and we continue to abuse those communities.

So spare me the "literal crimes" rhetoric because slavery and Jim Crow weren't.
Gold: 127.69
Warn: 10%
May 9 2021 08:18am
Quote (Dmitriy @ May 9 2021 04:36am)
what's worse?

You were told not to be a stupid person, then continued being a stupid person. Maybe stop hating black people so much for a start.

Hey guys thanks for keeping this thread alive while I was gone I really appreciate it.
Gold: 5.00
May 9 2021 08:28am
Quote (Dmitriy @ May 9 2021 03:36am)
what's worse?

Government violations of first amendment rights was the worst.
Gold: 4,400.67
May 9 2021 08:38am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 9 May 2021 16:08)
We literally burned their neighbourhoods to the ground of they got too wealthy. I couldn't give less of a shit if riots are literal crimes. We haven't paid back the destroyed wealth and we continue to abuse those communities.

So spare me the "literal crimes" rhetoric because slavery and Jim Crow weren't.

Do I understand you correctly: you support applying kin liability to white people? White families anywhere in the country, even ones who never exploited or abused PoC, deserve having their livelihood destroyed or even getting murdered because people in a different place of the country, with whom they share nothing but their white skin color, were racist assholes 70-100 years ago?

And even if one bought into your ridiculous, short-sighted and malicious logic that whites "deserve it" irrespective from personal guilt, you still have the problem that these riots are affecting a huge number of PoC too - black locals, Indian shop owners and so on and forth who surely are not responsible for slavery or Jim Crow.

This post was edited by Black XistenZ on May 9 2021 08:39am
May 9 2021 09:10am
Quote (Black XistenZ @ May 9 2021 09:38am)
Do I understand you correctly: you support applying kin liability to white people? White families anywhere in the country, even ones who never exploited or abused PoC, deserve having their livelihood destroyed or even getting murdered because people in a different place of the country, with whom they share nothing but their white skin color, were racist assholes 70-100 years ago?

And even if one bought into your ridiculous, short-sighted and malicious logic that whites "deserve it" irrespective from personal guilt, you still have the problem that these riots are affecting a huge number of PoC too - black locals, Indian shop owners and so on and forth who surely are not responsible for slavery or Jim Crow.

If you systemically destroy a community And continue abusing them expect riots. Its really that simple. What I support is irrelevant. I don't blame anybody for breaking the social contract when the social contract hasn't been able to stop them from getting abused. I do blame people for trying to overthrow the social contract because they don't like the results.

In scenario A the contract is being selectively enforced so the contract loses authority. In scenario B its being uniformly enforced and they don't like the results.
May 9 2021 10:16am
Quote (Sh00p @ May 9 2021 07:18am)
You were told not to be a stupid person, then continued being a stupid person. Maybe stop hating black people so much for a start.

Hey guys thanks for keeping this thread alive while I was gone I really appreciate it.

Bringing race into a discussion having nothing to do with it, freak. Got black dick on your mind as well?

This post was edited by Dmitriy on May 9 2021 10:25am
May 9 2021 10:17am
Quote (Thor123422 @ May 9 2021 05:46am)

Keep telling yourself that.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1250251252253254346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll