d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Trumpers Tearing Down Dc.
Prev1243244245246247346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,005.00
Feb 11 2021 12:46am
Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 11 2021 01:15am)
lol
so what do you think kenw? if the dems get their way and go total communism. Do you think USA will fare any better then the history of other nations that fell to communism?

Not all Dems are progressives like AoC just like not all Republicans are Qtards or Trumpers like Marjorie Taylor Greene. if you are really paranoid, lucky for you, we don't have a filibuster proof supermajority so all you are doing right now is fear mongering - the only thing you know best.

Actually I recant what I said about the lack of Trumpers in Congress. You people make my stomach churn violently in disgust every passing day.

70% of Republicans Would Consider Joining New Party Formed by Donald Trump, Poll Finds

The poll also found that a majority of Republicans describe Democrats as their 'enemies.'

More than two-thirds of Republicans would consider joining a new political party led by former President Donald Trump if he decided to leave the GOP and form a new party.

A CBS News poll found that 33% of Republicans would join Trump's new political party and another 37% said they would "maybe" join the new party. Thirty percent of Republicans said they would not leave the GOP.

As the second impeachment trial of the former president begins, nearly half of Republicans, 46%, say it is very important for the party to remain loyal to Trump, with 27% saying it is somewhat important. Twelve percent don't believe it is important at all to stay loyal to the former leader of the Republian Party.

Additionally, 71% of Republicans say that any member of the party who votes to impeach or convict Trump is disloyal, compared to 29% who say they are principled.

The stark difference in opinion between political parties highlights the divide in the country, with 57% of Republicans describing their Democratic counterparts as "enemies." Forty-three percent say they are their "political opposition."

The hostility decreases somewhat among Democrats, with 41% describing Republicans as their enemies and 59% describing them as political opposition.

Despite the deep partisan divides, a majority of Americans, 56%, still believe the Senate should convict Trump in his second impeachment trial.

This post was edited by kenw on Feb 11 2021 12:56am
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Feb 11 2021 05:35am
Quote (kenw @ Feb 10 2021 10:46pm)
Not all Dems are progressives like AoC just like not all Republicans are Qtards or Trumpers like Marjorie Taylor Greene. if you are really paranoid, lucky for you, we don't have a filibuster proof supermajority so all you are doing right now is fear mongering - the only thing you know best.

Actually I recant what I said about the lack of Trumpers in Congress. You people make my stomach churn violently in disgust every passing day.

70% of Republicans Would Consider Joining New Party Formed by Donald Trump, Poll Finds

The poll also found that a majority of Republicans describe Democrats as their 'enemies.'

More than two-thirds of Republicans would consider joining a new political party led by former President Donald Trump if he decided to leave the GOP and form a new party.

A CBS News poll found that 33% of Republicans would join Trump's new political party and another 37% said they would "maybe" join the new party. Thirty percent of Republicans said they would not leave the GOP.

As the second impeachment trial of the former president begins, nearly half of Republicans, 46%, say it is very important for the party to remain loyal to Trump, with 27% saying it is somewhat important. Twelve percent don't believe it is important at all to stay loyal to the former leader of the Republian Party.

Additionally, 71% of Republicans say that any member of the party who votes to impeach or convict Trump is disloyal, compared to 29% who say they are principled.

The stark difference in opinion between political parties highlights the divide in the country, with 57% of Republicans describing their Democratic counterparts as "enemies." Forty-three percent say they are their "political opposition."

The hostility decreases somewhat among Democrats, with 41% describing Republicans as their enemies and 59% describing them as political opposition.

Despite the deep partisan divides, a majority of Americans, 56%, still believe the Senate should convict Trump in his second impeachment trial.

both parties are embroiled in a kind of civil war. your side corporate elite and progressives.

"if you are really paranoid, lucky for you, we don't have a filibuster proof supermajority so all you are doing right now is fear mongering"
(naw, it was just an invitation for a simple dialog. I try it now and again in a effort to get away from the bickering.)
(the fear mongers are the people like fauci that get people to wear masks)

"Actually I recant what I said about the lack of Trumpers in Congress. You people make my stomach churn violently in disgust every passing day."
(lefties are irrational in their TDS)

"70% of Republicans Would Consider Joining New Party Formed by Donald Trump, Poll Finds"
(thats nothing new we left both parties along time ago.)

"Despite the deep partisan divides, a majority of Americans, 56%, still believe the Senate should convict Trump in his second impeachment trial."
(i would bet that is TV slant)

This post was edited by TiStuff on Feb 11 2021 05:50am
Feb 11 2021 05:58pm
"Actually I recant what I said about the lack of Trumpers in Congress. You people make my stomach churn violently in disgust every passing day."

makes one wonder why they are arresting so many trumpers? when all they have maybe is some piddling trespassing charge after the cops set them up and let them in. Maybe its because they are looking for aunt nancys lap top?

but you want to know what turns mu stomach?

people like aunt nancy can openly admit to their vile disgusting fraudulent ways and their tools will still follow them with out question.
Nance Pelosi Wrap Up & Smear, Just what they did with the 2020 Election
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UFPS66K92rqu/
Gold: 17,574.00
Feb 11 2021 06:52pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 11 Feb 2021 18:58)

makes one wonder why they are arresting so many trumpers? when all they have maybe is some piddling trespassing charge after the cops set them up and let them in. Maybe its because they are looking for aunt nancys lap top?

but you want to know what turns mu stomach?

people like aunt nancy can openly admit to their vile disgusting fraudulent ways and their tools will still follow them with out question.

probably cuz they need to cover it all up naam sayin dems rigged election and repubs got owned so hard they cant prove it bro proprietary bro voting. machines. dawg get owned fam dems control it all all uh dem uncle sam wannabes goin to jail bro wave this mafk naam sayin good job tryin to overthrow the US dawg lol are u dumb fam they tried to take over DC bruh it aint happenin not even wit ur president on ur side bruv too stronk Dems too stronk fam enjoy the next 4 years brother.
Feb 11 2021 06:57pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 11 2021 04:52pm)
probably cuz they need to cover it all up naam sayin dems rigged election and repubs got owned so hard they cant prove it bro proprietary bro voting. machines. dawg get owned fam dems control it all all uh dem uncle sam wannabes goin to jail bro wave this mafk naam sayin good job tryin to overthrow the US dawg lol are u dumb fam they tried to take over DC bruh it aint happenin not even wit ur president on ur side bruv too stronk Dems too stronk fam enjoy the next 4 years brother.

ya, lefties are frauds, i been saying that all along. how long did you train yourself to type like that?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JJ4jifiMy2ki/

screenshot @13:00

"insurgence_usa" ....................instagram account

january 6th meet us there @11am sharp

front line, tactical gear, bullet proof vest, first aid kits and water. no firearms unless licensed to carry in D.C.

Black lives matter 16th n k street washington D.C.

blm/antifa breached the building before the trumpers were even done with their speeches.

Feb 11 2021 06:59pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 11 Feb 2021 19:57)
ya, lefties are frauds, i been saying that all along. how long did you train yourself to type like that?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JJ4jifiMy2ki/

screenshot @13:00

"insurgence_usa" ....................instagram account

january 6th meet us there @11am sharp

front line, tactical gear, bullet proof vest, first aid kits and water. no firearms unless licensed to carry in D.C.

Black lives matter 16th n k street washington D.C.

blm/antifa breached the building before the trumpers were even done with their speeches.

ya dawg we all kno naam sayin u aint educatin no one fam we all laughin at u repubs dawg you know red pill bruh take it look at the other side uh duh mirror fam

u aint bunnin a tree bruh u bunnin da forrest bro clear the smoke dawg breathe easy fam unity naam sayin you en i tee ee fam

This post was edited by Crunkt on Feb 11 2021 07:01pm
Feb 11 2021 07:05pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 11 2021 04:59pm)
ya dawg we all kno naam sayin u aint educatin no one fam we all laughin at u repubs dawg you know red pill bruh take it look at the other side uh duh mirror fam

u aint bunnin a tree bruh u bunnin da forrest bro clear the smoke dawg breathe easy fam unity naam sayin you en i tee ee fam

lefties are a bunch of criminals, steal things and you think thats funny sell out and join them. Just so long as we are on the same page its all good.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 11 2021 07:06pm
Quote (kenw @ Feb 10 2021 10:46pm)

Lol 70% πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s a joke bro, where was that poll taken, West Virginia? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Feb 11 2021 07:08pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 11 Feb 2021 20:05)
lefties are a bunch of criminals, steal things and you think thats funny sell out and join them. Just so long as we are on the same page its all good.

its too easy fam get rekt and stay behind or join the train fam choo choo naam sayin dw we better than u repubs we still accept u even with dem flaws bruh all uh dem uneducated feelns its coo fam we accept bruh join fam no one is stealin nothin fam
Feb 11 2021 07:16pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Feb 11 2021 05:08pm)
its too easy fam get rekt and stay behind or join the train fam choo choo naam sayin dw we better than u repubs we still accept u even with dem flaws bruh all uh dem uneducated feelns its coo fam we accept bruh join fam no one is stealin nothin fam

choo choo naam fam wat it be yo sell out otter side dam n woowee
dis yo fam dug ana I saz naw

yo a selz outs yo but yo leastsza yo honost bouts it yo
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1243244245246247346Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll