d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon > Help With Pokemon Go
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 71.65
Dec 17 2020 08:32am
Hello All,

My nephew is starting to get really into Pokemon Go. I have dabbled in it but never gotten anything good. I recently found Pokemon Home so I have been trading him the highest level pokemon I have. His birthday is coming up and I would like to give him a strong pokemon that he can have fun with. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also not sure how or if you can post trades on here or not. Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!
Gold: 129,248.46
Dec 17 2020 08:44am
As far as Pokemon Home works, Pokemon can't be transferred from there to Pokemon Go.

Your options are: Buying Pokemon from someone you know who happens to be local. or Buying from spoofers who likely have hacked/cheated their way to strong Pokemon (usually what you get from people selling Pokemon). I haven't heard of anyone being banned in a while for doing this, but it's always a possibility.

If it wasn't COVID, I'd say your best bet is to join local discord and join them on raids.. idk how active your group is going to be right now though.

But you could still have him add people who do 5 star raids and join them remotely. It's more work and remote raid passes are more expensive/difficult to obtain, but it's doable.
Gold: 450.00
Dec 17 2020 08:51am
Go to raids and friend local people. I give newer players mass large evolved pokemon to my locals all the time.
Gold: 427,013.99
Dec 17 2020 10:27am
Quote (neroco01 @ Dec 17 2020 06:32am)
Hello All,

My nephew is starting to get really into Pokemon Go. I have dabbled in it but never gotten anything good. I recently found Pokemon Home so I have been trading him the highest level pokemon I have. His birthday is coming up and I would like to give him a strong pokemon that he can have fun with. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also not sure how or if you can post trades on here or not. Any advice is appreciated!

Thanks!

1. The problem with getting "strong" Pokemon is he has to be a higher level in order to get higher CP Pokemon.

2. Trading requires a lot of stardust and time to build up the friendship to reduce the cost of stardust required for the trade. Trading is not an option for new Pokemon he hasn't registered in his Pokedex yet. It's really not an option for anyone who who isn't at least level 30 or higher with at least 250,000 stardust.

3. Your last option is to get raid invites to Legendary or regular Pokemon raids. This will bypasses the trading requirements, but the Pokemon's CP will scale to his level. If you're level 30, you will get a 2,500 CP Legendary Pokemon. If he's level 15, he might get a 1,000 to 1,500 CP Legendary Pokemon. You'll have to spend money in the game to buy "Remote Raid" passes.

The best person to get a raid invite from is from a spoofer like me. I can invite you to a full lobby raid usually in weather boosted areas. Weather boosted Pokemon means it raises the maximum level to 25, so you get a higher CP Pokemon based on trainer level. It could be around 2,500 CP. If it's not weather boosted, the Pokemon's level is 20 with around 2,000 CP. This is just an example.

Quote (Gala32 @ Dec 17 2020 06:44am)
As far as Pokemon Home works, Pokemon can't be transferred from there to Pokemon Go.

Your options are: Buying Pokemon from someone you know who happens to be local. or Buying from spoofers who likely have hacked/cheated their way to strong Pokemon (usually what you get from people selling Pokemon). I haven't heard of anyone being banned in a while for doing this, but it's always a possibility.

If it wasn't COVID, I'd say your best bet is to join local discord and join them on raids.. idk how active your group is going to be right now though.

But you could still have him add people who do 5 star raids and join them remotely. It's more work and remote raid passes are more expensive/difficult to obtain, but it's doable.

I started selling Pokemon right at the start on d2jsp when trading first came out. No one from that time til now has gotten banned for trading with a spoofer.
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll