d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > What's Your Vault Category List Since Update?
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 170.00
Dec 2 2020 05:56pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 2 2020 06:32pm)
Nice setup, just wondering;

"What is the difference between selling shrine items on MP @ 1fg vs your Sell- 1fg category?" (if they don't sell you can just use MP items to shrine)
"Do you sell Wellable items? If yes, do you sell off the junk whites like normal robe or leather items?" EDIT: like keep the best item types in vault like Wild / Lightning charms / Scales / Padded Robe / Staves (staff), Daggers & Axes and Heavy Weapons etc?

not sure i understand your questions ... the shrinable section is items i find and that i will use as shrines later, i dont need to shrine anything until like lvl 40++ so if im lvl 25 and find a bunch of items that aare good for shrining i will put them in the shrinable vault section for me to withdraw later when i need to shrine, because my inventory doesnt have 200 slots :P. The shrinable section is not for selling, i dont sell shrinable items, i use them. I even sometimes buy shrinables, rarely, but sometimes i do (for exemple search market for lvl 10+ items with 5+ mods on them at 1fg, since those will give me 3000+ hp for 1fg wich ends up cheaper than fish most of the time)

i do sell wellable items, usually i sell all my lvl 50 and 55 wellables and i well myself items lvl 15-45. I dont need to use my vault for the wellables that i will sell because i list them on market immediately when i find them :)
the reason why i have different section for items worth 1 fg and items worth 2fg+ is because we have limited market slots, and i prioritize selling my items worth 2fg+ or 10fg+ when i have some, before using market slots for 1fg a piece. When my 2fg+ and 10fg+ vault sections are empty, then i will draw from the 1fg section to fill up my market

if you have more questions or my answers didnt answer your questions properly, feel free to ask more :)
Gold: 8,691.68
Dec 2 2020 06:36pm
Quote (NumbSouls @ Dec 3 2020 12:56pm)
not sure i understand your questions ... the shrinable section is items i find and that i will use as shrines later, i dont need to shrine anything until like lvl 40++ so if im lvl 25 and find a bunch of items that aare good for shrining i will put them in the shrinable vault section for me to withdraw later when i need to shrine, because my inventory doesnt have 200 slots :P. The shrinable section is not for selling, i dont sell shrinable items, i use them. I even sometimes buy shrinables, rarely, but sometimes i do (for exemple search market for lvl 10+ items with 5+ mods on them at 1fg, since those will give me 3000+ hp for 1fg wich ends up cheaper than fish most of the time)

i do sell wellable items, usually i sell all my lvl 50 and 55 wellables and i well myself items lvl 15-45. I dont need to use my vault for the wellables that i will sell because i list them on market immediately when i find them :)
the reason why i have different section for items worth 1 fg and items worth 2fg+ is because we have limited market slots, and i prioritize selling my items worth 2fg+ or 10fg+ when i have some, before using market slots for 1fg a piece. When my 2fg+ and 10fg+ vault sections are empty, then i will draw from the 1fg section to fill up my market

if you have more questions or my answers didnt answer your questions properly, feel free to ask more :)

Nice explanation. I think my question was answered by your own strategy highlighted in Blue. Basically you keep the best shrinable items for use (as others do as well), but, occasionally they (or yourself) will buy them @ 1fg from the Market, hence my statement of placing your shrinable items on MP @ 1fg for two(2) reasons;

#1 To get some fg back (like selling off your 1fg items)
#2 To use the items on MP that don't sell for shrining.

Basically I don't have a vault, I just purchased it this time to TEST a way to list the ID# of guild members that I would transfer items to aid them in their skilling requirements... now I have wasted 100fg because there were 40 white items still in vault from over 18 months ago... :rofl:

EDIT: example of what I did for testing my idea:

https://prnt.sc/vtfkmq

Melee
Cast
Heal
Magic Luck
Whites
390522 Nev
381801 Jesse
372825 iLegit
393050 Tr3vor
328454 Norman
Misc 1
Misc 2
Misc 3

EDIT #2: Just highlighted your post in RED about selling Wellable items:
Do you ONLY sell level 50-55 white items that are basically JUNK ... Normal Robe / Leathers for example, and keep level 50-55 Padded Robes / Scales for you to well using Magic Luck gear when you find a 'Well' or use a '+Well' map during certain events for the hopes that the MAIN item dropped in the 'Well' comes out AWESOME?

EDIT#3. Re-read your post... you stated ALL 50-55 whites.

Basically I have a different strategy when welling items, I keep the most wanted/sort after items and 'Well' them for myself with ML gear. I also have the view to try and 'Well' every item type @ 35 to 55, but, I only 'Well' (keep) sort after item types in Vault/Mules @ level 5/15 & 25, if I am full (Vault + Mules) ... I will trash crap item types like normal robes & leathers.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Dec 2 2020 07:00pm
Gold: 74,226.27
Dec 2 2020 06:42pm
I feel like there is some eHarmony shenanigans going on right here and I'm a voyeur
Gold: 170.00
Dec 2 2020 06:55pm
Quote (izParagonzi @ Dec 2 2020 07:36pm)
Nice explanation. I think my question was answered by your own strategy highlighted in Blue. Basically you keep the best shrinable items for use (as others do as well), but, occasionally they (or yourself) will buy them @ 1fg from the Market, hence my statement of placing your shrinable items on MP @ 1fg for two(2) reasons;

#1 To get some fg back (like selling off your 1fg items)
#2 To use the items on MP that don't sell for shrining.

Basically I don't have a vault, I just purchased it this time to TEST a way to list the ID# of guild members that I would transfer items to aid them in their skilling requirements... now I have wasted 100fg because there were 40 white items still in vault from over 18 months ago... :rofl:

EDIT: example of what I did for testing my idea:

https://prnt.sc/vtfkmq

Melee
Cast
Heal
Magic Luck
Whites
390522 Nev
381801 Jesse
372825 iLegit
393050 Tr3vor
328454 Norman
Misc 1
Misc 2
Misc 3

EDIT#2: Just highlighted your post in RED about selling Wellable items:
Do you ONLY sell level 50-55 white items that are basically JUNK ... Normal Robe / Leathers for example, and keep level 50-55 Padded Robes / Scales for you to well using Magic Luck gear when you find a 'Well' or use a '+Well' map during certain events for the hopes that the MAIN item dropped in the 'Well' comes out AWESOME?

nope, i sell every type of lvl 50-55 items, from plate armor to daggers :P i just list the good ones for more, and the worse types for less.

for exemple a few minutes ago i found a lvl 55 wellable DAGGER, wich is pretty much the best wellable, atleast in my oppinion, and i've put it on market for 110fg. wich is alot for a wellable item but i feel like it will sell for that much, and if it doesnt ill just lower it to 99fg in a few days :P

but for exemple a worse type of lvl 55 wellable, like a club, i would put for only 75-80fg on market or something like that. I just base myself on the levels, i well myself all lvl 45 or lower items and i sell lvl 50-55 :) theres 2 reasons for that, firstly i dont really have a full set of good ML items, meaning me welling high lvl stuff is kind of a wasted potential, as opposed to someone else welling it with 20+ml . The second reason is that because im not very rich FG wise, id rather have a stable source of income from selling wellables, reliable income, as opposed to once in a blue moon getting thousands of fg at once from finally hitting the jackpot welling some great item.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll