d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > 2 Movies I Forgot The Names
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 11 2020 06:55pm
Hello movie experts! I need help remembering these 2 movies I watched in the past. It's been so long that I don't remember the names of them. I'm looking for the name of these 2 movies:

1. The settings starts out in an elementary classroom with kids and a teacher. It was a story telling day where the teacher ask each student to tell a story to the class. When the teacher asked this 1 girl she told a story and pretty much the rest the movie showed visually what the girl was talking about. It was a scary and dark story. I don't remember what it was about though. The end of the movie went back to the classroom and the school bell rang to end the day of school.

2. This family owns birds or something like that in the country. This baby bird could not fly like the other baby birds when they reached the stage to fly. The family's parents hired this bird expert and I think he also babysitted the little girl at the house. This guy tried to snip the end of the wing of this baby bird but the girl stopped him and he got angry and the baby bird finally got away and flew away from the guy which made him angrier.

Does anybody know the name of any of the 2 movies I mentioned. It's been so long I just don't remember. The first movie I watched at home and the second movie I watched in my 5th grade class. Funny I can't remember the name of the second move. My memory is normally good but some things are just too hard to remember when you have to know so much. Thanks!
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 11 2020 08:42pm
The second is Fly Away Home I'm fairly certain, no idea about the first.
Gold: 0.50
Nov 12 2020 04:42am
Quote (OrDe @ Nov 11 2020 06:55pm)
Hello movie experts! I need help remembering these 2 movies I watched in the past. It's been so long that I don't remember the names of them. I'm looking for the name of these 2 movies:

1. The settings starts out in an elementary classroom with kids and a teacher. It was a story telling day where the teacher ask each student to tell a story to the class. When the teacher asked this 1 girl she told a story and pretty much the rest the movie showed visually what the girl was talking about. It was a scary and dark story. I don't remember what it was about though. The end of the movie went back to the classroom and the school bell rang to end the day of school.

2. This family owns birds or something like that in the country. This baby bird could not fly like the other baby birds when they reached the stage to fly. The family's parents hired this bird expert and I think he also babysitted the little girl at the house. This guy tried to snip the end of the wing of this baby bird but the girl stopped him and he got angry and the baby bird finally got away and flew away from the guy which made him angrier.

Does anybody know the name of any of the 2 movies I mentioned. It's been so long I just don't remember. The first movie I watched at home and the second movie I watched in my 5th grade class. Funny I can't remember the name of the second move. My memory is normally good but some things are just too hard to remember when you have to know so much. Thanks!

Time frame of when you watched the first movie?
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Nov 12 2020 12:20pm
Quote (Choade @ Nov 12 2020 02:42am)

Sounds like some japanese horror movie, but I can't put my finger on it.

Was it right on the first one ?
Gold: 0.50
Nov 12 2020 06:53pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 12 2020 11:20am)
Sounds like some japanese horror movie, but I can't put my finger on it.

Was it right on the first one ^OrDe ?

Is it Hachi per chance?
Gold: 0.00
Nov 12 2020 07:47pm
Quote (Choade @ Nov 12 2020 07:53pm)
Is it Hachi per chance?

Couldn't be. I remember watching in the mid 2000 I believe. It was a very scary story this girl was telling the class and the movie was visually showing what the girl was saying. I can't think of the name of it. I hope somebody else might know.

Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Nov 11 2020 09:42pm)
The second is Fly Away Home I'm fairly certain, no idea about the first.

Yeah that movie. That's right.

Quote (Choade @ Nov 12 2020 05:42am)

I'm sure in the mid- 2000 and no it can't be Hachi. Again it was a scary story.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll