d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Election Was Rigged, Trap Was Set, Its Coming
Prev123451965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Nov 5 2020 02:45am
the thing about all these conspiracies and excuses is that they all fall apart if you think about them for just one second.

if the dems rigged the election, why give trump the early lead, and then 'suspiciously' (not really, it's what EVERYBODY predicted, due to counting methods and voting preferences) catch up?

why would they not take the senate as well? with mcconnell and the obstructors in charge, biden won't get anything done anyway.

on the issue of dead people:

Nov 5 2020 03:12am
Well hey lets start a civil war like china or russia wants and lets destroy this country together so russia and china doesnt have to do a thing we can all kill ourselves yayyyy lets all go batshit crazy and kill our own fellow people also trump the one who is doing the dividing owes a shitload of money and is also a Republican and republicans got more guns than democrats and they got these wrapped around his finger they believe anything this man says like hes god but id be careful and not take things to far imagine if biden or trump gets shot and dies ? Rip this country we are nearing the end people think its bad now but they have no idea how bad a civil war would be and they are right these other countries china russia Iran hate us and want to destroy us they are the enemies and they infiltrating this country because they dont want a war they want us to destroy ourselves
Nov 5 2020 03:18am
Quote (ronramos12 @ Nov 5 2020 03:12am)
Well hey lets start a civil war like china or russia wants and lets destroy this country together so russia and china doesnt have to do a thing we can all kill ourselves yayyyy lets all go batshit crazy and kill our own fellow people also trump the one who is doing the dividing owes a shitload of money and is also a Republican and republicans got more guns than democrats and they got these wrapped around his finger they believe anything this man says like hes god but id be careful and not take things to far imagine if biden or trump gets shot and dies ? Rip this country we are nearing the end people think its bad now but they have no idea how bad a civil war would be and they are right these other countries china russia Iran hate us and want to destroy us they are the enemies and they infiltrating this country because they dont want a war they want us to destroy ourselves

Probably not going to be a civil war if Joe Biden wins because the Trump Supporters are just normal people.

There will probably be some small scale exceptions but on a larger scale. Nah, I highly doubt it. Probably nothing like the BLM riots.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Nov 5 2020 03:19am
Gold: 63.70
Nov 5 2020 04:06am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Nov 5 2020 08:36am)
[

I mean the Democrat did change all of the rules considering they pushed for mass mail in voting. Despite Trump and all others being pissed about it months ago. This isn't new that people opposed it.

Mass mail in ballots, which are different than Absentee. Unsolicited ballots being sent out. No chain of custody. Who knows where some of them go, or who they are coming from exactly.

What can you do though. Democrats are the party of the establishment and the corporations. Big tech and big media are their biggest promoters and sponsors. They will cover for them as much as they can
Which has gotten dramatically worse in 2020.

its all being monitored, they were prepared for this, i know people laugh at me and my posts all the time, but just pay attention watch what happens
Gold: 5,169.82
Nov 5 2020 04:12am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Nov 5 2020 09:36am)
I mean the Democrat did change all of the rules considering they pushed for mass mail in voting. Despite Trump and all others being pissed about it months ago. This isn't new that people opposed it.

Mass mail in ballots, which are different than Absentee. Unsolicited ballots being sent out. No chain of custody. Who knows where some of them go, or who they are coming from exactly.

What can you do though. Democrats are the party of the establishment and the corporations. Big tech and big media are their biggest promoters and sponsors. They will cover for them as much as they can
Which has gotten dramatically worse in 2020.

Motivating people to make use of a rule that already exists is different from "changing the rules".

Also, lol @ the bolded. Both parties are in the billionaires' and corporations' pockets; if you pretend that your own party isn't then you're just lying to yourself.
Nov 5 2020 05:03am
Quote (Leevee @ Nov 5 2020 04:12am)
Motivating people to make use of a rule that already exists is different from "changing the rules".

Also, lol @ the bolded. Both parties are in the billionaires' and corporations' pockets; if you pretend that your own party isn't then you're just lying to yourself.

Who is being censored by Big Tech? It's not liberals and the left. It's Conservatives and soon they will have no voice. After them, any leftist voice that opposes the establishment narrative (which has already started to happen with those being censored) will follow the same pattern of treatment.

Have you ever seen a false story about Donald Trump Fact-Checked? I don't believe I have.

Also, no. We have not done mass mail out voting, and previously only did Absentee Ballots. That is a changing of the rules. When you establish and change rules (we accept ballots several days past the Election). That is not following the rules.

Who supports Conservatives in Big Media?

Fox News? That's one station, out of how many?

And even Fox has mixed reporting. I wouldn't even classify that as a very good Conservative source overall. Many Conservative voters don't and almost all that I know use alternative news sources because the people who listen to news daily actually want to hear real news.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Nov 5 2020 05:17am
Gold: 1.93
Nov 5 2020 05:06am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Nov 5 2020 10:03pm)
Who is being censored by Big Tech? It's not liberals and the left. It's Conservatives and soon they will have no voice. After them, any leftist voice that opposes the establishment.

Have you ever seen a false story about Donald Trump Fact-Checked? I don't believe I have.

Also, no. We have not done mass mail out voting, and previously only did Absentee Ballots. That is a changing of the rules. When you establish and change rules (we accept ballots several days past the Election). That is not following the rules.

Who supports Conservatives in Big Media?

Fox News? That's one station, out of how many?

And even Fox has mixed reporting. I wouldn't even classify that as a very good Conservative source overall.

Show an example of a false story about trump that wasn't fact checked.
Nov 5 2020 05:07am
Quote (Plaguefear @ Nov 5 2020 05:06am)
Show an example of a false story about trump that wasn't fact checked.

The New York Times. His tax returns.
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Nov 5 2020 05:14am
Quote (fender @ Nov 5 2020 03:45am)
the thing about all these conspiracies and excuses is that they all fall apart if you think about them for just one second.

if the dems rigged the election, why give trump the early lead, and then 'suspiciously' (not really, it's what EVERYBODY predicted, due to counting methods and voting preferences) catch up?

why would they not take the senate as well? with mcconnell and the obstructors in charge, biden won't get anything done anyway.

on the issue of dead people:

https://i.imgur.com/gDVzPdI.png

Trump was ahead because most states were counting the mail in votes last. 100% of the mail in votes that are being counted are 100% for Biden in some of these key states.

That
Doesn't
Happen

You guys are just as mentally ill as Biden if you don't see these obvious fraudulent votes.
Gold: 0.70
Warn: 50%
Nov 5 2020 05:15am
Quote (darkhead69 @ Nov 5 2020 05:06am)
its all being monitored, they were prepared for this, i know people laugh at me and my posts all the time, but just pay attention watch what happens

You can't monitor where these are coming from.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123451965Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll