d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > No Masks
Prev145678335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Nov 17 2020 03:44pm
reviewing my sources for numbers just now. even they are making the switch fearmongering with cases and distracting from death numbers. It is all quite fascinating to clearly see all the fraud. would you be surprised if you found out you had covid already and lived through it? and then they would count you as a case and use it to fearmonger.
Nov 17 2020 03:49pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ Nov 17 2020 01:39pm)
A virus that can kill you, but much, much more likely to leave your lungs a tattered mess of scar tissue as well as other permanent organ damage isn't scary to you?

Why are the most uneducated on a subject the loudest? It's not about death, it's about irreversible damage that will seriously decrease your quality of life which is the really scary part.

Yes the USA has only had just over 200k deaths, but the real question is what percentage of the total infected will never fully recover? The body of evidence that's building suggests it's a very high percentage.

why do people ignore the numbers?
sweden, no masks, no mandates, no lock downs, no fearmongering ..........................lowest covid numbers.

they fill you full of fear. make it like we never had a mortality rate before. Like their was no death before covid. lot worse things than covid. The worse of all is too sell out to that fear and let .gov "save" you.
Nov 17 2020 03:55pm
you know what is really deadly ???? poverty

proverty will most likley double due to the first lock downs
Gold: 301.69
Warn: 100%
Nov 17 2020 07:39pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Nov 18 2020 10:49am)
why do people ignore the numbers?
sweden, no masks, no mandates, no lock downs, no fearmongering ..........................lowest covid numbers.

they fill you full of fear. make it like we never had a mortality rate before. Like their was no death before covid. lot worse things than covid. The worse of all is too sell out to that fear and let .gov "save" you.

And the difference between Sweden and the USA is Swedes are sensible, and socially distance without it being a legal requirement. Also Sweden has just reversed their stance.

Why are you ignoring my post you quoted? I'm not talking deaths or infection numbers, I'm talking about the permanent damage covid causes that retarded deniers completely ignore.

Nov 17 2020 11:15pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ Nov 17 2020 05:39pm)
And the difference between Sweden and the USA is Swedes are sensible, and socially distance without it being a legal requirement. Also Sweden has just reversed their stance.

Why are you ignoring my post you quoted? I'm not talking deaths or infection numbers, I'm talking about the permanent damage covid causes that retarded deniers completely ignore.

yes i am ignoring you because your ignoring me see the first vid i posted. sweeds on a subway is what you will find. Lots of nasty diseases out there and its not a good idea to become a slave of the government because of it. Show me the number of your claim and explain to me why its a cause to become slaves of the tax takers.

sweden lowest covid numbers. It is now flu season so their will be a rise in numbers it will rise everywhere (northern hemisphere). you think its a good idea they (sweeds) to subject them selves just because now its flu season?

back up your claim. insofar its assertion. back it up or remain ignored.

I will back up my claims. tell what state/ country you live in and i will tell you what you being taught to be in fear of.
Gold: 3,621.69
Nov 17 2020 11:21pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ 18 Nov 2020 14:39)

the classic permanent damage meme

no proper scientific studies have been done around that yet

Nov 17 2020 11:32pm
Quote (Reset @ Nov 17 2020 09:21pm)
the classic permanent damage meme

no proper scientific studies have been done around that yet

you know what other scientific studies have not been done? long term mask wearing. People like grocery clerks are actually guinea pigs but the studies are coming in. Look up mask mouth ....................eewwwwwww!??!

:)
open the door
get on the floor
ev1 walk the dinosaur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1i6LEJyyBE
Nov 18 2020 03:19am
Quote (SenorNZ @ Nov 17 2020 01:39pm)
A virus that can kill you, but much, much more likely to leave your lungs a tattered mess of scar tissue as well as other permanent organ damage isn't scary to you?

Why are the most uneducated on a subject the loudest? It's not about death, it's about irreversible damage that will seriously decrease your quality of life which is the really scary part.

Yes the USA has only had just over 200k deaths, but the real question is what percentage of the total infected will never fully recover? The body of evidence that's building suggests it's a very high percentage.

Ventilator Survival Rates For COVID-19 Appear Higher Than ...

May 15, 2020 — Early reports found death rates as high as 90% among COVID-19 patients on ventilators. But some hospitals are now reporting mortality lower ...

can make one wonder that its the ventilators. shredding those lungs?

survival rate for covid is around 99.99% but it sue seems to go to chit when they strap a ventilator on a person.
Nov 18 2020 03:27am
BTW I farmed a D key :)
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev145678335Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll