d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Ezekiel Elijah Elliott
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 900.00
Oct 21 2020 09:45am
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 21 2020 11:32am)
Again, you can cherry pick any RB in the NFL and any QB and if you take away their top plays you're going to water down their production. You're cherry picking SO fucking hard right now lmao.

All I have to say is that Miles Sanders is 20th in the NFL in rush attempts, yet he's top 5 in the NFL in rushing yards and #1 in YPC. Behind the worst offensive line due to injury in the league. Nobody is saying he's on the same level as Derrick Henry, because well that man is in a league of his own.

i'm not cherry picking shit i'm using an eyeball test. call that o-line as bad as you want to call it, but on those 2 runs they played lights out and were the only reason he hit his head on the goal post, and one of those two times he actually fumbled the damn thing and was lucky another eagle was there. dropping wide open tds aswell? dude he isn't as good as you are trying to make him sound.

talk about cherry picking? you are the one sounding like skip bayless right now talking only about stats that make him seem better than he really is.
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2020 09:49am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 21 2020 11:45am)
i'm not cherry picking shit i'm using an eyeball test. call that o-line as bad as you want to call it, but on those 2 runs they played lights out and were the only reason he hit his head on the goal post, and one of those two times he actually fumbled the damn thing and was lucky another eagle was there. dropping wide open tds aswell? dude he isn't as good as you are trying to make him sound.

talk about cherry picking? you are the one sounding like skip bayless right now talking only about stats that make him seem better than he really is.

All I said was he's among league leaders in rushing and is #1 in YPC and you lost your shit.

Never even talked about how great he is or said he's this or that, I just simply pointed out his statistical production through 6 games and you lost your shit :rofl:
Oct 21 2020 09:57am
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 21 2020 11:49am)
All I said was he's among league leaders in rushing and is #1 in YPC and you lost your shit.

Never even talked about how great he is or said he's this or that, I just simply pointed out his statistical production through 6 games and you lost your shit :rofl:

i didn't lose my shit i enlightened you to the facts, outside of those 2 runs he has played like pure trash so far this season. what you are mistaking for me "losing my shit" was my completely reasonable reaction to you trying to delude yourself into thinking the eagles would rather have him over zeke. and make no mistake that was you trying to convince yourself, not anyone else, because no one else would buy that shit besides you.
Oct 21 2020 10:07am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 21 2020 11:57am)
i didn't lose my shit i enlightened you to the facts, outside of those 2 runs he has played like pure trash so far this season. what you are mistaking for me "losing my shit" was my completely reasonable reaction to you trying to delude yourself into thinking the eagles would rather have him over zeke. and make no mistake that was you trying to convince yourself, not anyone else, because no one else would buy that shit besides you.

He hasn't played like pure trash my guy, he hasn't had many holes to run behind all that often considering he's playing behind an offensive line literally consisting of practice squad players :rofl:

But tell me more about how the league leader in YPC and top 5 in rushing has played like trash. If that's trash, then got dayum give us some more of it!!!

Also, who the fuck are you and what hole did you climb out of? Take your love for Zeke somewhere else, no crop top action going on over here. He got paid and checked out :rolleyes:

This post was edited by Sixers on Oct 21 2020 10:07am
Oct 21 2020 10:14am
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 21 2020 12:07pm)
He hasn't played like pure trash my guy, he hasn't had many holes to run behind all that often considering he's playing behind an offensive line literally consisting of practice squad players :rofl:

But tell me more about how the league leader in YPC and top 5 in rushing has played like trash. If that's trash, then got dayum give us some more of it!!!

Also, who the fuck are you and what hole did you climb out of? Take your love for Zeke somewhere else, no crop top action going on over here. He got paid and checked out :rolleyes:

he's not top 5 in rushing btw, he is 6th. and very undeservingly and that will show by the end of the season. if you'd like to wager on it lmk. also i don't have "love for zeke" i'm just not blind. even a zeke who has checked out after being paid is better than sanders.

also there you go again trying to use specific stats to show how good someone is when the eye test says he is bad. take those 2 un-earned runs out of his game and he is a 3 ypc pedestrian rb.

This post was edited by MADIrishGunner on Oct 21 2020 10:15am
Oct 21 2020 10:16am
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 21 2020 12:07pm)

he's not top 5 in rushing btw, he is 6th. and very undeservingly and that will show by the end of the season. if you'd like to wager on it lmk. also i don't have "love for zeke" i'm just not blind. even a zeke who has checked out after being paid is better than sanders.

also there you go again trying to use specific stats to show how good someone is when the eye test says he is bad. take those 2 un-earned runs out of his game and he is a 3 ypc pedestrian rb. i thought you said you never thought he was good?

Quote (Sixers @ Oct 21 2020 11:49am)

keep contradicting yourself m8
Oct 21 2020 10:21am
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Oct 21 2020 12:14pm)

also there you go again trying to use specific stats to show how good someone is when the eye test says he is bad. take those 2 un-earned runs out of his game and he is a 3 ypc pedestrian rb.

But at the end of the day those two runs DO count so yes his numbers are good still!!

Accept it and move on my guy
Gold: 1,250.00
Oct 21 2020 02:38pm
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Oct 21 2020 02:43pm
Quote (SheriffCool @ Oct 21 2020 04:38pm)
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?

This post was edited by Sixers on Oct 21 2020 02:43pm
Gold: 1,250.00
Oct 21 2020 02:43pm
Quote (Sixers @ Oct 21 2020 04:43pm)

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev156789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll