d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Titan Quest - Legendary Deathless Attempts
Prev1262728293033Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 14,005.54
Trader: Trusted
Nov 5 2020 07:59am
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Nov 5 2020 08:58am)
You mean ever act boss, or every 'boss tagged enemy' (the ones with red colored names)? I can do that, it will be short and easy to upload. But i'm already past a few of the act 1 normal bosses, so the next one should be Alastor in Athen's Catacombs.

Yeah like act bosses or maybe quest bosses. Any hard one basically :)
Gold: 0.00
Nov 5 2020 08:06am
Quote (Tosted @ 5 Nov 2020 15:59)
Yeah like act bosses or maybe quest bosses. Any hard one basically :)

Okay, you'll have them, from the last rebirth fountain to the fight, because i normally exit the game to turn on the recorder first, then load the game and record. That way it causes less lag issues with the video for some reason. I wanted to share more boss videos in the previous playthrough, but some of them turned so laggy that i just couldn't do it. I'm either a complete caveman or my PC is for the trash, or maybe both. :D
Retired Moderator
Gold: 14,005.54
Trader: Trusted
Nov 5 2020 08:14am
Quote (KillingIsMyBusiness @ Nov 5 2020 09:06am)
Okay, you'll have them, from the last rebirth fountain to the fight, because i normally exit the game to turn on the recorder first, then load the game and record. That way it causes less lag issues with the video for some reason. I wanted to share more boss videos in the previous playthrough, but some of them turned so laggy that i just couldn't do it. I'm either a complete caveman or my PC is for the trash, or maybe both. :D

Haha, sounds good !

Don't think the issue is from your side, the game run really badly and is laggy even with top-end PCs.
Nov 5 2020 08:34am
Quote (Tosted @ 5 Nov 2020 16:14)
Haha, sounds good !

Don't think the issue is from your side, the game run really badly and is laggy even with top-end PCs.

Yeah, you're right... i have tried everything i could. You can see how much i lowered the settings for the Hydra video and it still runs like s***. :) But it's much better without the recorder, then i only occasionally get lag with a solid 60 fps for the most part on max settings... except with the Atlantis act, that thing runs terribly, i'm not going back there with the new character, one time was bad enough.
Nov 5 2020 09:22am
Alastor is a shitty fight for a spear wielder. He's extremely resistance to piercing and physical damage and takes forever to kill. Another thing that slowed me down is my crappy gear. I didn't farm as much in act 1 this time, but i will, when i reach the Telkine. I only have a yellow spear and few MI items, including Outrider's Buckler. The others are Outrider's Cap and Armor, but they're not that great and give some stun resistance and movement speed. The rest is not worth mentioning, except this time i've got the Shroud of Eternal Night completely by chance in mid act 1. I did a few runs for it on the Cyclops, but i got it from a trash satyr before Delphi. For this character I'm not going to be using any gear found by Hector I, though i considered it at one point, as it may speed the walkthrough if i spend less time farming... but that also kills the fun of the time gamble. So no, no shared items again. I even had to empty the relic vault, because it's shared by default between all characters.

My build so far is similar to Hector I. It's the same progression in the Defense tree, but i also put 6 points in the Hunting's passive skill Wood Lore, because it grants me a 250+ flat defensive ability and 26% attack speed with spears and bows.

Nov 6 2020 09:31am
I've really struggled to find my first Stonebinder's Cuffs. At least as was waiting, i've got some other useful MI's. I'll use that.

This time took more than an hour to drop, so change of plans... I'm not going to be wasting too much time on the Telkine

What a drop... this is a few runs after the recorded quest kill. Unfortunately, none of these items improve my character

Nov 6 2020 09:32am
Nov 6 2020 09:36am
Time for Egypt. First i have to take on Scarabaeus the Desert King, who guards the Scroll of Invocation. His only dangerous attack is the poison spray, shooting multiple projectile that can hit you all at once at close range and cause serious damage with low poison resistance. I had 39% resistance which is good enough for the normal fight, but i still tried to dodge his attacks to avoid being slowed down by the poison.

Nov 6 2020 12:11pm
I'm failing to find a good shield upgrade, so this will do for now. Doing the Nile Reptilian farming for money at the moment. These guys also drop a lot of spears, so it's almost guaranteed to get a weapon upgrade here.

Elemental damage is not what i'm looking for, but thanks to the high damage base, this is still an upgrade

But i should have kept my eyes open because this one is the better weapon here and it was sitting in my inventory unchecked. I saw it too late and i had to waste 240k gold to take the relic from the elemental spear

Nov 6 2020 12:12pm
Another nice upgrade

Cool quest reward... it's not often to get a unique from a quest

Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Prev1262728293033Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll