d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Titan Quest - Legendary Deathless Attempts
Prev1234533Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Oct 21 2020 04:07pm
And here's the relic/charm situation so far. Even if i don't need most of these relics, it's better to keep them for potential crafting.

Here's my first completed relic - Essence of Hermes' Sandal... i'm not happy with that completion bonus though. Not that poison resist is not important, it is! But i think i could've gotten more movement speed

So i've got recovery gear for all my armor slots which grants me 30+ health regen per second and better potion effectiveness. This is more helpful at this stage of the game than it looks

Oct 21 2020 04:10pm
A few kills later and i'm done with the Nessus grind - Level 8! Now i get to choose my second mastery, now i'm officially a Conqueror class.

For skill distribution i put one point it the Warfare tree and 2 points in Weapon training. I'll be dumping 4 more points in that skill in the next 2 level ups, to get the max bonus to attack speed and offensive ability. After that i will abandon Warfare for a while and continue my focus on developing the Defense tree.

Retired Moderator
Gold: 13,813.54
Trader: Trusted
Oct 21 2020 04:23pm
Excellent mix - Defense and Warfare, not too much gear dependent, tanky and can deal a fair share of damage :) !

Keep it up !
Oct 21 2020 04:42pm
Quote (Tosted @ 22 Oct 2020 01:23)
Excellent mix - Defense and Warfare, not too much gear dependent, tanky and can deal a fair share of damage :) !

Keep it up !

Still my favorite class in the game, after all these years. It gives so much freedom and options for gearing, that it's just a joy to play. I hope it'll keep me alive at least until i reach the second half of act 1 in Legendary difficulty, to farm the Larnean Hydra there, because there's no better class to deal with legendary bosses than the Conqueror. Thanks for the reply! :thumbsup:
Oct 22 2020 01:40am
The long path to Delphi awaits, but there's a lot to see and do on my way to that city. I'm gonna be visiting a few villages and towns and i'm going to farm a particular MI weapon in the next village - Tegea

The recovery gear is doing its magic in a weak group like this, i can't just there and not even bother - that wasn't the case earlier

More skeleton ruins and i also cleared a nearby skeleton tomb, but found nothing of value in there. There's another tomb after Tegea, where normally a hero enemy spawns for the first time... these are the elite non-boss enemies in the game and can be very dangerous. I think they can't spawn before Tegea.

Oct 22 2020 01:49am
That satyr archer is holding the Brigand's Bow that i've talked about earlier. That's one of the more rare monster infrequents in act 1... i'm surprised to see it drop so randomly, unlike the Outrider's Buckler that drops in 99% of my playthroughs.

It will make for a good sale

Just before the village of Tegea, i face Arachnos (part humanoid/ part spider creatures) for the first time. These guys can drop their own set of MI items and the most common among them is the Deathweaver's Legtip, which is also one of the best melee weapons in act 1. I'll be looking to get it for sure. There's a bunch of quest related Arachnos in a cave nearby and they offer the best chance to drop the weapon.

Oct 22 2020 01:57am
Level up - all 3 points in Weapon Training

A very important side quest in Tegea is the Poisoned Spring - i have to clear the quest Arachnos i mention in the previous post and as a reward i will receive a permanent 75 health bonus from this nymph. There are a lot of side quests around the world with cool permanent bonuses like skill or attribute points, resistances, health... i'm not gonna be missing any of these (besides maybe the ones in Atlantis). However, i'll be skipping some quests in later acts as they are a waste of time with poor rewards.

The arachnos caves can also spawn a bunch of majestic chests, so it's worth the full clear. This one didn't drop anything useful

Oct 22 2020 02:03am
There they are! They have multiple nasty abilities like entrapment, spider webs that slow you down, and poison gas bombs that deal damage and slowdown... but i'm tanky enough to worry about them. I'll be killing these groups until get my weapon. The Deathweaver's Legtip is most useful on a rogue class character, but i can still benefit from it.

A powerful throwing epic drops from a small chest at the end, but i have no use for it. The real gem on this item is its flat Reduced to Resitances - it applies to all resistance types (including physical and pierce) and stacks with each hit. A Hunter, Rogue or a Runemaster can make a great use of this weapon

Oct 22 2020 04:17am
After the first 5 runs of the Arachnos caves i was still empty handed, but finally i've got something for my efforts on run 6 - a nice epic ring. Still no Deathweaver's Legtip...

On the next run an epic sword drops...

It raises my DPS from 44 to 55, with some life leach... i'm not sure if going for the Legtip is still worth it, but i'll try to get it anyway

Oct 22 2020 04:23am
Level 10 - 1 point in Weapon Training, 1 point in Armor Handling and 1 point in Focus, which is a synergy to Battle Awareness.

I can now use my Greaves of Marathon that i found during the Nessus farming session

Relics and Charms can be removed from items, but you have to choose between the item or the relic/charm (the other would be destroyed). This service is very costly (in Legendery it can cost dozens of millions) so maintaining a healthy pool of gold is necessary.

Go Back To Other Games Topic List
Prev1234533Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll