d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Mobile Games > Vampire's Fall : Origins
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 106.00
Sep 29 2020 06:12pm
Best Diablo clone I have played in years and I have played basically ever damn game on the IOS and Andriod market.... They are all the same exact thing but VF stands out. Amazing graphics and world, funny and immersive dialogue, amazing story, Skyrim reference? yes please, Combat seemed off putting at first but after a few fights I fell in love with it. It is very different than anything I have seen in a long long time. Story is very long too and soooooo many quests. With as many quests as this game has none of them felt fetch questy or tedious in any way. They always had some new stuff or areas to discover and lots of loot and pillar gods and brutals (boss fights around the map) and the dungeons are fun as hell too. It is free to play and you can support the devs by paying a one time 4.99, 9.99 or 19.99 (i think that is the prices) fee. I paid the 4.99 because I felt that I got so much out of this game and I am legit only about halfway through (plus with it I got a stash house with 35 slots and ad's were no more. Yes I said ads however it isn't like most games where it forces the ads down your throat. Occasionally after a fight you get an option to watch a 30 second ad (usually for RAID Shadow Legends) and get a x3 gold or exp multiplier but after the 4.99 support donation they go away and the multipliers are instant without watching anything.. The interactions with the actual developer npcs popping in and talking to you about rating their game was hilarious as are a lot of the quests. There is a very dark side of the game and story but it never got boring to me and still hasn't.Did I mention the Pvp? Holy shit it is fun. I have not seen ANY pay to win aspect to this game yet either and I have done a lot of ranked pvp. Try it... You will not be let down.

This post was edited by InstaPoon on Sep 29 2020 06:13pm
Gold: 56,640.66
Oct 1 2020 01:36am
Trying this now.....so far liking it
Go Back To Mobile Games Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll