d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Track Star Upgrades
Prev112131415Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,940.85
Jun 7 2021 10:54am
Quote (Sugedog @ Jun 6 2021 08:02pm)
Voted yes, cheers !

ty for your support!

Bump!
Gold: 2.00
Jun 8 2021 10:27pm
Voted yes literally only because semper voted no ^.^ you're welcome
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Jun 9 2021 12:39pm
Hey, I am just trying to discuss this. I'm not against the idea of something that could mean more.

Maybe instead of a tracker a timing ticker could be implemented. The ticker would work off a selected count and notify you every so often and when something is active.

Not trying to go against the site suggestion here, just open up for discussion. I don't know how else a ticker could be useful for our site but maybe it could be implemented in streaming sections too or other area is the site that are used different then the majority of it.

Jun 10 2021 12:14pm
Bump!

Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 9 2021 02:39pm)
Hey, I am just trying to discuss this. I'm not against the idea of something that could mean more.

Maybe instead of a tracker a timing ticker could be implemented. The ticker would work off a selected count and notify you every so often and when something is active.

Not trying to go against the site suggestion here, just open up for discussion. I don't know how else a ticker could be useful for our site but maybe it could be implemented in streaming sections too or other area is the site that are used different then the majority of it.

Please respect my wishes and refer to post #115.

Thank you.
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Jun 10 2021 01:04pm
Quote (Epiphany @ 10 Jun 2021 11:14)
Bump!

Please respect my wishes and refer to post #115.

Thank you.

? You have made a site suggestion bud, which if implemented will affect the entire site. I respect that you thought of this, and you want to do good by it, but telling myself or others we are not allowed to discuss something with everyone here because you have wishes does not magically make me a character from the movie Aladdin. . .

If I have something to add and it is new I will, as anyone should in means to discuss something going forward. If you do not want to discuss the different ideas and avenues someone has in support of your site suggestion simply see I have found legitimate means to continue the discussion and without you. I don't wish that as you do but in means of new information in relationship to this site suggestion it would be foolish for me and to everyone else to not provide the examples and ideas I recently have and in real time that I knew long ago would be a reality.

Simple ignorance of safety, nuisance, and more in this site suggestion and thanking others for supporting you because you have wishes to isolate this site suggestion yourself is entirely wrong on your part and in no means should be the manner of someone who would implement a site suggestion like this.

I encourage you to move forward with this site suggestion but in means of reality like others have and I have tried expressing to you in the past. If you at all you were paying attention to site suggestion, you will see I even made a site suggestion that went in lines with yours here and it was gaining traction.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85046766&f=258

Please understand I am just trying to help move the site forward and in the right direction. If you want to recreate the site suggestion I made so you have something to bump and discuss please do, as it does seem to support this site suggestion here.

Ty for understanding bud.

Gold: 0.00
Warn: 80%
Jun 10 2021 02:50pm
Quote (Akitsu @ Jun 9 2021 06:27am)
Voted yes literally only because semper voted no ^.^ you're welcome

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Quote (Sempervirens @ Jun 10 2021 09:04pm)
? You have made a site suggestion bud, which if implemented will affect the entire site. I respect that you thought of this, and you want to do good by it, but telling myself or others we are not allowed to discuss something with everyone here because you have wishes does not magically make me a character from the movie Aladdin. . .

If I have something to add and it is new I will, as anyone should in means to discuss something going forward. If you do not want to discuss the different ideas and avenues someone has in support of your site suggestion simply see I have found legitimate means to continue the discussion and without you. I don't wish that as you do but in means of new information in relationship to this site suggestion it would be foolish for me and to everyone else to not provide the examples and ideas I recently have and in real time that I knew long ago would be a reality.

Simple ignorance of safety, nuisance, and more in this site suggestion and thanking others for supporting you because you have wishes to isolate this site suggestion yourself is entirely wrong on your part and in no means should be the manner of someone who would implement a site suggestion like this.

I encourage you to move forward with this site suggestion but in means of reality like others have and I have tried expressing to you in the past. If you at all you were paying attention to site suggestion, you will see I even made a site suggestion that went in lines with yours here and it was gaining traction.

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=85046766&f=258

Please understand I am just trying to help move the site forward and in the right direction. If you want to recreate the site suggestion I made so you have something to bump and discuss please do, as it does seem to support this site suggestion here.

Ty for understanding bud.

Please stop creating drama in every topic
Jun 14 2021 08:39pm
Bump
Jun 18 2021 02:19pm
Bump
Jun 19 2021 04:24pm
Bump
Members++