d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Many Great//bad Ideas... What To Change Next?
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 7,006.70
Trader: Trusted
Sep 11 2020 06:55pm
Keep adding new updates

but only after sneaky gets fixed and isn't 100% immune to melee attacks :rolleyes:
Gold: 105,555.55
Sep 11 2020 07:39pm
Quote (JonWon @ 12 Sep 2020 02:55)
Keep adding new updates

but only after sneaky gets fixed and isn't 100% immune to melee attacks :rolleyes:

To be fair, sneaky isn't 100% immune to melee attacks and just really, really has high defense. But I guess I get the point, it is not beatable with a melee character at the same level

edit: if you disagree, go spawn a level 15 sneaky and hit it with a 55+ char with a good weapon ^^

This post was edited by Dante on Sep 11 2020 07:40pm
Gold: 1,202.66
Warn: 10%
Sep 12 2020 10:46am
Just to note, you don't have to post anything.. vote anonymously so your guild mates won't judge you.. I understand after all you are trained to hate what you don't understand.

(looks like only the bias haters who don't like me vote stupid.... however no matter, cause its already leaning fast to FIX THE BUGS FIRST!!!) Others have ignored linking the better suggestions... mmmm wonder if they arent that great?

Quote (GunslingerOfOld @ Sep 11 2020 07:40pm)
#1 imo is community, economy that support new and/or coming back players.

this goes for peoples attitudes towards others. playing with people with no or subpar gear. as well as a game that sustains building wealth for gear and upgrades natively. as long as the current essences instant situation sustains, as well as those buying essences, the economy is in a great place for building this wealth. NOW we need the players so we as a community need to do our part to welcome and keep them. this is something within all of our control and has nothing to do with paul or ls. its simply how you treat other people.

Well stated Dean. Half the posts here already are attacks on me (funny, they have no idea why they hate me!), they don't care about the well-being of this game. Not one bit. Doesn't matter what you say, you cant change the weak and stubborn!

It's nice to see people still here, that know what a 4hr group climb is....

Quote (Pick @ Sep 11 2020 07:42pm)
Gameplay update

Custom bosses/new objectives. Add on to cata or even maybe a different game mode.

Feel like many ppl who try to play the game atleast ones ive introduced simply say the gameplay sucks/its boring

For me, it's not the game that bores me.. if you get what I'm saying. There are other reasons I don't wish to play like many.. and I think Dean explained it. ;)

This post was edited by kaspir on Sep 12 2020 10:56am
Gold: 194.75
Sep 12 2020 10:57am
Quote (kaspir @ Sep 12 2020 12:46pm)
Just to note, you don't have to post anything.. vote anonymously so your guild mates won't judge you.. I understand after all you are trained to hate what you don't understand.

(looks like only the bias haters who don't like me vote stupid.... however no matter, cause its already leaning fast to FIX THE BUGS FIRST!!!) Others have ignored linking the better suggestions... mmmm wonder if they arent that great?

Well stated Dean. Half the posts here already are attacks on me (funny, they have no idea why they hate me!), they don't care about the well-being of this game. Not one bit. Doesn't matter what you say, you cant change the weak and stubborn!

It's nice to see people still here, that know what a 4hr group climb is....

4 hour hell that was fast i think my first group climb in 08 took about 5 1/2 hours haha

Gold: 67.00
Sep 12 2020 11:09am
Quote (Tye @ Sep 12 2020 12:57pm)
4 hour hell that was fast i think my first group climb in 08 took about 5 1/2 hours haha

pre cata when i started i think my first climb took months?
Sep 12 2020 11:15am
Quote (GunslingerOfOld @ Sep 12 2020 01:09pm)

:rofl: yea tried to keep the past where 'some' might remember it..
Gold: 8,698.33
Sep 12 2020 02:34pm
Here's a better suggestion, how about they upgrade all the portals with up to date information and add in new ones that are relevant to the game.

How about the mods / trusted move the Guides to the Guide section instead of keeping it running in the LS General Chat section.

How about mods / trusted actually move any posts from LS General Chat to their specific areas at all times... it seems they like to see the topics get shit listed then closed because it wasn't moved in the first place.

There are a lot more, I still did not bother to Vote* because it is basically an individual vote, and even with a consensus, it ain't going to do much.

*Edit.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Sep 12 2020 02:36pm
Gold: 194.75
Sep 12 2020 03:54pm
Quote (GunslingerOfOld @ Sep 12 2020 01:09pm)

FACTS
i can believe IT
had i been soloing omg
months for sure

Quote (izParagonzi @ Sep 12 2020 04:34pm)
Here's a better suggestion, how about they upgrade all the portals with up to date information and add in new ones that are relevant to the game.

How about the mods / trusted move the Guides to the Guide section instead of keeping it running in the LS General Chat section.

How about mods / trusted actually move any posts from LS General Chat to their specific areas at all times... it seems they like to see the topics get shit listed then closed because it wasn't moved in the first place.

There are a lot more, I still did not bother to Vote* because it is basically an individual vote, and even with a consensus, it ain't going to do much.

*Edit.

so even though it means shit I nominate you for new LS forum section trusted tag
for the purpose of cleaning up the threads and forums
lmk ;)

This post was edited by Tye on Sep 12 2020 03:55pm
Sep 12 2020 05:52pm

Yea that's real good suggestion.. there wouldn't be any threads left... what is there, 4 ppl in this forum atm? Now let's go add more info to the portal! Neither will solve the relevance to this topic.
Sep 20 2020 03:29pm
Currently, I got it again.

https://prnt.sc/ukqabb

now, im no genious, but i do know for a fact in any php and sql, it is easy to limit an integers output decimal.

I also have 2x comfreys on a HC char market place I cannot pull off in any way, like usual.. can't reprice, can't anything with them. granted i haven't played in a very long time (9years+), however at the very least if these were removed from the DB, they are not completely, or somehow still tied to my char inventory table.
BUT, they say will only be expired soon! https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?c=3&i=289462&m=1

I'm going to post more proof as I begin to finally collect it.

I do have the best intentions.
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll