d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Yo Jg Players,, News Flash
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 14,140.00
Sep 11 2020 10:01am
top is a island..,
the lane is so long

your so alone
litteraly 1 gank can make or break the lane if done well early and if you do one tthing after let your top laner ither ping to push or let him freeze...
i got 1 early gank other day,, it was soo huge,,
the gank even * failed,, * but what it did was force the other guy out of lane with me havin a huge freeze,,
i sat on that wave poked him out of lane again and got a solo kill 5 min after the gank,, and it was all cause i sat on that wave and deney cs//exp//gold..

and also for the rest of you etc,, stop fkign flaming your top laner saying you only got ganked 1-2 times stfu,,
1-2 ganks early is soooo huge,,
your jg litteraly can not fix your lane with 3 ganks if your ganked early

realy think you jg players could win every game if you ganked your top 3x in first 5 min,, reset then played around drag,,
i mean what am i missing here?
Sep 12 2020 02:19pm
nice to have jg that lisens,,
i was just playin garren top vs dar..
i asked myjg to NEVER GANK MY LANE ,,
he did not
dar ofc pushed me under tower
where i went even on farm,
i would ither bodly block or last hit with tower to keep the freeze on my side,, he never broke it,,
ez game we won
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Sep 13 2020 04:16am
My jgl never ganks my lane, probably because i not take Flash!

I use other tactic! Teemo support tactic! also in toplane.
Loose lane, loose 2 turrets, and your lane opponent probably is your final ulttimatehunterstack.

2*fearie charm+refillible+controll ward+scalling runes+runes working at 12min mark, teleport+heal, its all helping
when first item is 66.6%complete, you also roam bot/mid/river, so you be sure you are 2lvl's behind on your lane opponent, this 2 lvls is somehow subtracted from the enemy mid/bot/jgl exp

Now enemie toplaner, feels no pressure when pushing top. And my Teemo is most ezz target for him. So there is not realy alot of reason for him to go roam, just push, abuce Teemo and keep the toplane lead.

Then Teemo hits his 2item spike (liandry+luden+sorc shoes+forbidden idol) and rules the rift global, when his runes add another 7000gold value of shroom damage
Gold: 0.00
Sep 13 2020 07:52pm
ill see you on the rift
Gold: 22,393.07
Sep 13 2020 08:28pm
ok Mr Sparkle
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Sep 16 2020 08:42pm
jungle diff
Oct 6 2020 09:07pm
so i was just in a game
i was nas vs dar top
why my ekko jg
so in lobby i ask nicly kinda like this
jg friend plz dont ever gank top it will get me killed and or make me miss cs etc
also again in game i asked him nicly plz dont gank top gets me killd
also told him i can not fallow dar to the river i will not fallow dar to the river plz do not play around top
so ofc what does he do,, full clear comes top ganks my lane as i litteraly run out of pings and spam type no no no no no in to asdasd asdasd asdasd asdfasdf asdf asdf asdf
i realy dont understand what i did wrong here and or how i can get these guys to gank my lane in a good match up for a kill and back off let me farm out a bully lane
im so fking tilted,,
and i need a place to vent,, thanks jsp...
Gold: 632.75
Oct 7 2020 10:54am
Quote (CrUeLSS @ Oct 6 2020 11:07pm)
so i was just in a game
i was nas vs dar top
why my ekko jg
jg friend plz dont ever gank top it will get me killed and or make me miss cs etc
also told him i can not fallow dar to the river i will not fallow dar to the river plz do not play around top
so ofc what does he do,, full clear comes top ganks my lane as i litteraly run out of pings and spam type no no no no no in to asdasd asdasd asdasd asdfasdf asdf asdf asdf
i realy dont understand what i did wrong here and or how i can get these guys to gank my lane in a good match up for a kill and back off let me farm out a bully lane
im so fking tilted,,

Play support
Gold: 3,220.00
Oct 8 2020 10:13am
Quote (CrUeLSS @ Oct 7 2020 06:07am)
so i was just in a game
i was nas vs dar top
why my ekko jg
im so fking tilted,,

LOL
Gold: 1,726.33
Oct 8 2020 06:48pm
Gank one time at 3 min.
If you ever lose/misplay never come back.

Top is the last place I gank consistantly, but I gank 1 time early almost every game.

Why gank top when I can gank bot and kill 2 people?
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll