d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > C Tier Tournament Dueling & Results
Prev1262728293032Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 18,400.69
Sep 1 2020 11:56pm
#justice4belarathon
Gold: 18,400.69
Sep 2 2020 02:47am
belarathon wins by a landslide!
#corruptlldnty
#justice4belarathon
#texaschumps

also reply here if ur not scared to duel a lvl 25
or is it i dunno ur lil multi man boy either way
??

This post was edited by yeawhatup on Sep 2 2020 03:01am
Gold: 250.00
Sep 2 2020 05:09am
Quote (yeawhatup @ Sep 2 2020 03:47am)
#corruptlldnty
#justice4belarathon
#texaschumps

^avenged321 or is it ^avenged123 i dunno ur lil multi man boy either way
^haseo ??

Texas #1
Gold: 2,255.00
Sep 2 2020 07:34am
Quote (yeawhatup @ Sep 2 2020 03:47am)
#corruptlldnty
#justice4belarathon
#texaschumps

^avenged321 or is it ^avenged123 i dunno ur lil multi man boy either way
^haseo ??

Too ez
Gold: 900.00
Sep 2 2020 01:50pm
Quote (IAmAsylum @ Sep 1 2020 11:26pm)
Only on East do you spend 24 pages discussing rules only to have the people who wanted you to change rules not even play.

Then have another 5 pages of people shit posting about the rules that were literally written a month ago because they don’t like the person who won the tourney.

Stay classy guys.

if you wanted to make this an argument i could say you didn't change the rule i wanted you to and were more fair to one class (paladin was allowed charge for mobility and psn zon was allowed psn jav) than you were to others (windies lost all mobility) and i also got signed up as something i never even said i was using for sure.

but if i were being realistic instead of argumentative i would say i was very busy with real life when this started hence why i never replied when you asked what i was using, i figured if i had enough time id tell u and if i didnt answer u wouldnt put me in it.

in all honesty i feel in todays meta nothing will be more popular than a b-tier tourney. there was far less arguing over what should be allowed and what shouldn't than there was for c-tier cause there is just a very wide variance of opinion on what is and isnt c-tier.
Sep 2 2020 01:55pm
Quote (Darkss @ Sep 1 2020 10:04pm)
*druid cough*

yeah i tried several times to get them to allow druid to use telestaff if it didnt use a shield.

but then we got necro over here allowed to telestaff and still have shield. and pallys still allowed charge.

everything that needs it was allowed some sort of mobility besides druid.
Gold: 2,489.69
Sep 2 2020 02:02pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 2 2020 02:50pm)
if you wanted to make this an argument i could say you didn't change the rule i wanted you to and were more fair to one class (paladin was allowed charge for mobility and psn zon was allowed psn jav) than you were to others (windies lost all mobility) and i also got signed up as something i never even said i was using for sure.

but if i were being realistic instead of argumentative i would say i was very busy with real life when this started hence why i never replied when you asked what i was using, i figured if i had enough time id tell u and if i didnt answer u wouldnt put me in it.

in all honesty i feel in todays meta nothing will be more popular than a b-tier tourney. there was far less arguing over what should be allowed and what shouldn't than there was for c-tier cause there is just a very wide variance of opinion on what is and isnt c-tier.

the amount of arguing was always pointless, it was a for fun tourney with no entry fee.

tbh the whole idea of a c tier tourney is to use bad builds and let the chips fall where they may. its like bringing junkyard restorations to a track and just seeing who can do what vs who. no arguing over what parts are allowed or horsepower restrictions or who gets a head start. just gas it and have fun.

sadly many people cant just have fun in this game. it is what it is. but when we see 10+ pages of arguing for a tourney only really 5 people got active in, just sad.
Sep 2 2020 02:03pm
I feel like more ppl are just upset i used necro, that without spirit was still OP

However its not like i used it in intent to win as top tier char, its simply the only char i had that could enter lol.. i dont have oddball builds and certainly wouldnt use unless i could buy 90% of them at once
Sep 2 2020 02:06pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Sep 2 2020 04:02pm)
the amount of arguing was always pointless, it was a for fun tourney with no entry fee.

tbh the whole idea of a c tier tourney is to use bad builds and let the chips fall where they may. its like bringing junkyard restorations to a track and just seeing who can do what vs who. no arguing over what parts are allowed or horsepower restrictions or who gets a head start. just gas it and have fun.

sadly many people cant just have fun in this game. it is what it is. but when we see 10+ pages of arguing for a tourney only really 5 people got active in, just sad.

yeah well im not gonna allow a game to dictate my life more than real life things do. i got busy and there is nothing else to it. its not like i signed up and didnt duel anyone but was still on jsp every day and in game 24/7, i think i got on for 5 mins one time in 3 weeks and didnt touch jsp at all.

also just for conversation sake, how is a psn zon with zero limitations on it a bad build?

Quote (Haseo @ Sep 2 2020 04:03pm)
I feel like more ppl are just upset i used necro, that without spirit was still OP

However its not like i used it in intent to win as top tier char, its simply the only char i had that could enter lol.. i dont have oddball builds and certainly wouldnt use unless i could buy 90% of them at once

eh, i think even with spear only its pretty fair to ask why druid wasnt allowed tele but necro was, since spear travels in a distinct straight line and also travels farther than nado.

This post was edited by MADIrishGunner on Sep 2 2020 02:08pm
Sep 2 2020 02:08pm
Quote (MADIrishGunner @ Sep 2 2020 03:06pm)
yeah well im not gonna allow a game to dictate my life more than real life things do. i got busy and there is nothing else to it. its not like i signed up and didnt duel anyone but was still on jsp every day and in game 24/7, i think i got on for 5 mins one time in 3 weeks and didnt touch jsp at all.

also just for conversation sake, how is a psn zon with zero limitations on it a bad build?

All it takes is 1 poison jav or plague or whatever and just run and they are low hp
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1262728293032Next
Add Reply New Topic