d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Harvest Vs. No League
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 2,948.60
Trader: Trusted
Aug 6 2020 01:23pm
So many mixed opinions, I guess I'll have to power through (past level 32 where I gave up when league started lol) and see if I actually enjoy end-game crafting.

If I can sell seeds for ex I might not mind honestly
Gold: 231,355.00
Aug 6 2020 01:27pm
Quote (Majini @ Aug 6 2020 03:10pm)
im playing poe since 2013, what i'm looking for is new content that i enjoy, not doing the same content i already played hundred of hours each without anything new

You know what's funny is the flashback events, legacy league etc. were all pretty well liked...and guess what...it was all old content. It sounds like this game isn't for you, sorry you wasted the last 7 years of your life waiting for something new (and whining on forums no doubt) (btw harvest crafting is a new mechanic in case you never tried crafting before which judging by your sentiment you haven't).

ps I've played since 2013 as well, means nothing.

This post was edited by Commm on Aug 6 2020 01:35pm
Gold: 9,205.00
Aug 6 2020 01:27pm
Harvest is great for solo selffound players. It's very easy to target craft nice items if you get really into it.
It's easy to hate it too, since there's no actual league interaction this time around (breach, legion, delirium++) where you instantly jump in.
Aug 6 2020 01:31pm
Quote (HardyTarget @ Aug 6 2020 03:27pm)
Harvest is great for solo selffound players. It's very easy to target craft nice items if you get really into it.
It's easy to hate it too, since there's no actual league interaction this time around (breach, legion, delirium++) where you instantly jump in.

Agreed to an extent...I mean if you mass plant seeds it adds a massive amount of extra mobs to maps which you can just jump right into (auto-plant t1's and go?)

Easily the easiest league to farm mass HH's too if you know what to do...

Also the crafting is great for trade-league. You can make pretty insane items for a fraction of the normal price, so it opens quite a few build options that would otherwise be more expensive for less output or just not possible (ie explody chest)

This post was edited by Commm on Aug 6 2020 01:33pm
Gold: 2.00
Aug 6 2020 02:28pm
Quote (Commm @ 6 Aug 2020 21:27)
You know what's funny is the flashback events, legacy league etc. were all pretty well liked...and guess what...it was all old content. It sounds like this game isn't for you, sorry you wasted the last 7 years of your life waiting for something new (and whining on forums no doubt) (btw harvest crafting is a new mechanic in case you never tried crafting before which judging by your sentiment you haven't).

ps I've played since 2013 as well, means nothing.

well it seems your iq is below the average, nothing we can do from that point if you cant see the difference between flashback and old content being implented to the core game.

if you cant accept people not liking a league you love, well your life is pretty sad :rofl:
i'm done with you, bye
Aug 6 2020 03:40pm
Quote (Majini @ Aug 6 2020 04:28pm)
well it seems your iq is below the average, nothing we can do from that point if you cant see the difference between flashback and old content being implented to the core game.

if you cant accept people not liking a league you love, well your life is pretty sad :rofl:
i'm done with you, bye

Funny you mention IQ, since I was going to say that it is all the knuckle-draggers hating on the league but I felt like I should avoid ad hominem retorts with retards but here I am.

Ironically the Delirium mechanic is one of the most profitable this league for farming crazy loot, in conjunction with the garden (pure currency, head hunters if you please etc.). Are you saying you also didn't enjoy Delirium, or after only a few months you've already spent "hundreds of hours farming it" and already find it boring? (hint: "your life is pretty sad" if it is the latter) I can accept people not liking the league, but comparing it to Talisman? Did you play Essence? Bestiary? Anarchy? Prophecy? Perandus? Warbands? Plenty of leagues that were FAR WORSE for general feel-good mapping (my opinion) and much worse for "crafting" leagues. This league has more in common with Breach, Delirium and Legion than Talisman...but have you actually played this league? Have you even opened a single t4 seed, let alone Oshabi? lmao. Just a little effort required and all of a sudden the league is shit...the less you've done in a league, the less your opinion matters (fact).

Did you play D2 Ladder? That must have been complete shit in your eyes too, so repetitive and boring!! Such a bad game!!

I've given you specifics about my opinion, so what is it that you specifically dislike about this league?

This post was edited by Commm on Aug 6 2020 04:00pm
Gold: 95.20
Aug 6 2020 05:34pm
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Aug 5 2020 04:21am)
Imagine comparing harvest to talisman.. cmon bruh

Easy to make tons of currency either by selling crafts or making perfect shit

Seeds op

Quit league while ago as I always do because played too many

Cuz fat
Gold: 0.00
Aug 6 2020 06:01pm
Practice speed running in the meantime for next league
Gold: 691.02
Aug 6 2020 08:40pm
Quote (Commm @ Aug 6 2020 05:40pm)
Funny you mention IQ, since I was going to say that it is all the knuckle-draggers hating on the league but I felt like I should avoid ad hominem retorts with retards but here I am.

Ironically the Delirium mechanic is one of the most profitable this league for farming crazy loot, in conjunction with the garden (pure currency, head hunters if you please etc.). Are you saying you also didn't enjoy Delirium, or after only a few months you've already spent "hundreds of hours farming it" and already find it boring? (hint: "your life is pretty sad" if it is the latter) I can accept people not liking the league, but comparing it to Talisman? Did you play Essence? Bestiary? Anarchy? Prophecy? Perandus? Warbands? Plenty of leagues that were FAR WORSE for general feel-good mapping (my opinion) and much worse for "crafting" leagues. This league has more in common with Breach, Delirium and Legion than Talisman...but have you actually played this league? Have you even opened a single t4 seed, let alone Oshabi? lmao. Just a little effort required and all of a sudden the league is shit...the less you've done in a league, the less your opinion matters (fact).

Did you play D2 Ladder? That must have been complete shit in your eyes too, so repetitive and boring!! Such a bad game!!

I've given you specifics about my opinion, so what is it that you specifically dislike about this league?

Games shit
Gold: 186,244.50
Aug 6 2020 09:20pm
Quote (Ontarian @ 7 Aug 2020 09:40)
Games shit

He is too dumb to function, old fat man hating on everything leave him alone

This post was edited by TwistedFury on Aug 6 2020 09:20pm
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll