d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Umbrella Academy
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2020 12:45am
Quote (Flameyes @ Aug 12 2020 05:24pm)
how is your post any different?

both of you are just looking to start arguments with the majority of the posts you make here. I don't care, but what is the point in trying to pretend otherwise?

I'd say I'm a solid 40/60. Most of the time I post in a topic, it's for the sake of discussing a show or movie, whether that be positive or negative, my intent isn't to piss anyone off or be a dick most of the time. I acknowledge I can be a dick, but I always try to be civil unless I'm engaging with that small handful of people that I know are impossible to have a conversation with from previous efforts.

On the other hand, I legitimately don't recall the last time I saw him post something that wasn't nitpicking some irrelevant shit or being his cunty self lol. Honestly, I only still bother responding to anything he says because it's hilarious how hostile he gets over the most asinine shit and he's almost always wrong lol.
Gold: 10,025.00
Aug 13 2020 03:12pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 12 Aug 2020 18:15)
Thank you for being such a mature and decent person to converse with. I always enjoy our talks sweetheart.

I legitimately spit out my drink when you called them "generally good" though, like holy fuck your standards for a good person are depressingly low. I assume they're set by how you view yourself, which makes a shocking amount of sense really.

Thanks for that look into what makes blah blah, i think it's exactly what we all expected.

Lmao nice job saying literally nothing at all about the subject being discussed. Really cool how you are so capable of defending your position.
Aug 13 2020 06:17pm
Quote (Blah58 @ Aug 13 2020 02:12pm)
Lmao nice job saying literally nothing at all about the subject being discussed. Really cool how you are so capable of defending your position.

What's the point? It has literally never mattered how wrong you are, why would it matter this time? I just get a kick out of the completely idiotic shit you choose to fuck up on. It's like when you're so desperate to nitpick someone that you just take impossibly stupid stances for the sake of having something to whine about lol. You're an odd and lonely little guy
Gold: 10,025.00
Aug 13 2020 10:57pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ 13 Aug 2020 18:17)
What's the point? It has literally never mattered how wrong you are, why would it matter this time? I just get a kick out of the completely idiotic shit you choose to fuck up on. It's like when you're so desperate to nitpick someone that you just take impossibly stupid stances for the sake of having something to whine about lol. You're an odd and lonely little guy

Lmao I literally just said I don't think the show is a dark take on superheroes and you instantly try to come @ me for it. Maybe you should see a therapist, you seem to be doing a lot of projecting.

Quote (Flameyes @ 12 Aug 2020 18:24)
how is your post any different?

both of you are just looking to start arguments with the majority of the posts you make here. I don't care, but what is the point in trying to pretend otherwise?

My post wasn't attacking or insulting him. Literally all I did was disagree about labeling a series as something it is not. He instantly started attacking me for it.

This post was edited by Blah58 on Aug 13 2020 11:03pm
Aug 14 2020 08:48am
Quote (Blah58 @ Aug 13 2020 09:57pm)
Lmao I literally just said I don't think the show is a dark take on superheroes and you instantly try to come @ me for it. Maybe you should see a therapist, you seem to be doing a lot of projecting.

My post wasn't attacking or insulting him. Literally all I did was disagree about labeling a series as something it is not. He instantly started attacking me for it.

Of course you can't be held accountable for your second post, since I DARED to say you never budge. Oh the insult, the EVIL, I must respond immediately and put this fool in his place. Who does he think he is to point out a blatantly obvious fault of the BLAH

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Aug 14 2020 08:50am
Gold: 144.33
Aug 17 2020 10:40pm
Season 2 is just season 1 re-skinned.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev123
Add Reply New Topic New Poll