d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Minecraft > Now What? Few Days Into
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 30 2020 11:34pm
So I got a house, small farm patch, livestock pen, super awesome fishing rod with mend and unbreakable, everything iron....

Now what?

I’m working survival mode... I’m pretty sure I can survive at my base and surrounding area for weeks n weeks....

What do I do now? Is it all about making my house look nice? Are there quests? NPCs? Bosses?
Aug 1 2020 02:56pm
Make a nether portal, make auto farms, then you go to the end for the ender dragon
Aug 3 2020 12:41pm
Quote (LordBerem @ 31 Jul 2020 00:34)
So I got a house, small farm patch, livestock pen, super awesome fishing rod with mend and unbreakable, everything iron....

Now what?

I’m working survival mode... I’m pretty sure I can survive at my base and surrounding area for weeks n weeks....

What do I do now? Is it all about making my house look nice? Are there quests? NPCs? Bosses?

Sounds like your playing Normal Minecraft 4 kids edition.
Aug 3 2020 03:51pm
Quote (conetopia @ Aug 3 2020 01:41pm)
Sounds like your playing Normal Minecraft 4 kids edition.

Probably, is the normal Minecraft for ps4 the kids mode? I have it set on normal survival, my kid has one set on creative mode where he just has everything and can fly, I thought I was playing the game as a normal person would.

I looked up a few what to do videos, learned you can enchant stuff, so that’s what I’m working towards the best gear in game. Then also saw nether world, looks like that is where ‘bosses’ are, or creatures that have good drops and hard to kill
Aug 5 2020 01:01pm
Quote (LordBerem @ 3 Aug 2020 16:51)
Probably, is the normal Minecraft for ps4 the kids mode? I have it set on normal survival, my kid has one set on creative mode where he just has everything and can fly, I thought I was playing the game as a normal person would.

I looked up a few what to do videos, learned you can enchant stuff, so that’s what I’m working towards the best gear in game. Then also saw nether world, looks like that is where ‘bosses’ are, or creatures that have good drops and hard to kill

Yes it is.
Aug 20 2020 05:12pm
So that was a super easy game to beat using YouTube vids

Then I got tweaked one night and built some auto animal killing machines... they call them farms on YouTube, but they are just automated slaughter factories.... my kid really likes them, is there a way to like copy x-y-z cube from one game file and Paste it into another one?
Gold: 22.00
Aug 22 2020 09:06am
Quote (LordBerem @ Aug 20 2020 07:12pm)
So that was a super easy game to beat using YouTube vids

Then I got tweaked one night and built some auto animal killing machines... they call them farms on YouTube, but they are just automated slaughter factories.... my kid really likes them, is there a way to like copy x-y-z cube from one game file and Paste it into another one?

yes its possible but youre getting into the territory of third party applications. your best bet would be to google how to copy builds from one world to another
Go Back To Minecraft Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll