d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
FT
> 344 Lance Cold Dmg
Prev1234
Closed New Topic
Gold: 127,408.50
Aug 4 2020 05:52am
Quote (Korb @ Aug 4 2020 10:55am)
I tend to agree. It's pretty overt, too. Prox.. is somebody's multi, admitting as much indirectly and using this comical Simpsons persona.

It makes sense too, because selling with "20% warn" whatever it means, should be harder anyway.

Lol who is this rand
Gold: 812.00
Aug 4 2020 07:25am
Quote (CHIWAWA @ 4 Aug 2020 12:29)
you know nothing john snow
LSE and Prox are 100% 2 different persons, Val is french, Blair is scotish
if you were active in the classic community, you would know this :wallbash:

free bump for this nice lance Blair
i suggest you to repost :rofl:

I don't pretend to know. I just feel Fidel is on to something here, by way of circumstantial evidence. Both are non native speakers, for certain. Prox1m1ty is as Scottish as an un-fried Mars-bar.
Both don't use punctuation, they have the same cadence, truncated sentences, the same manic energy.

I don't judge or care either way, smurf'ing, faking and pretending that is what 'social' media do, that's what marketing does, that's what people do. I'm just miffed, because I sent a pm to LsE, inquiring about an old mutual pal, and he ignored me.

It's hard to imagine that any Scotsman would identify himself with a ridiculous 1-note stereotype, like Willie the Groundskeeper. Also there is this phonetic connection of Val and Willie. At the same time somebody with a short temper, is easy to both identify with and impersonate. Consider also, the role of a groundskeeper, whom do you think does it describes best? Who would aspire to be the d2jsp groundskeeper?

Gold: 305.00
Aug 4 2020 07:32am
Quote (Korb @ Aug 4 2020 03:25pm)
I don't pretend to know. I just feel Fidel is on to something here, by way of circumstantial evidence. Both are non native speakers, for certain. Prox1m1ty is as Scottish as an un-fried Mars-bar.
Both don't use punctuation, they have the same cadence, truncated sentences, the same manic energy.

I don't judge or care either way, smurf'ing, faking and pretending that is what 'social' media do, that's what marketing does, that's what people do. I'm just miffed, because I sent a pm to LsE, inquiring about an old mutual pal, and he ignored me.

It's hard to imagine that any Scotsman would identify himself with a ridiculous 1-note stereotype, like Willie the Groundskeeper. Also there is this phonetic connection of Val and Willie. At the same time somebody with a short temper, is easy to both identify with and impersonate. Consider also, the role of a groundskeeper, whom do you think does it describes best? Who would aspire to be the d2jsp groundskeeper?

gieb ur drugs plz :drool:
Aug 4 2020 08:44am
Quote (Korb @ Aug 4 2020 02:25pm)

Lool the new chairman of the fanclub
Gold: 21,300.28
Aug 4 2020 08:57am
Quote (Korb @ 4 Aug 2020 15:25)

Nevertheless, you only see (or make up) the evidence that confirms your preconceived opinion.
Gold: 812.00
Aug 4 2020 09:16am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ 4 Aug 2020 16:44)
Lool the new chairman of the fanclub

I humbly accept my chairmanship. However if there is to be a ceremony I'm afraid I cannot attend personally. With your permission, I just send my proxy.
Gold: 0.41
Aug 4 2020 09:30am
Quote (Korb @ Aug 4 2020 05:16pm)
I humbly accept my chairmanship. However if there is to be a ceremony I'm afraid I cannot attend personally. With your permission, I just send my proxy.

LOL nice pun :D
I think I can confirm prox and lse are different ppl although I chave to agree on Prox not sounding scottish at all.
Aug 4 2020 09:37am
Quote (Korb @ Aug 4 2020 04:16pm)

Agreed

Quote (R4. @ Aug 4 2020 04:30pm)
LOL nice pun :D
I think I can confirm prox and lse are different ppl although I chave to agree on Prox not sounding scottish at all.

Text makes sound Richard? :D

Maybe I am indeed Val. Maybe I am a proxy of myself.

All I know for certain is Rom is cool asf and Mark lost my Amulet
Gold: Locked
Aug 4 2020 09:47am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Aug 4 2020 05:37pm)
Agreed

Text makes sound Richard? :D

Maybe I am indeed Val. Maybe I am a proxy of myself.

All I know for certain is Rom is cool asf and Mark lost my Amulet

Mark lost your amu I vouch that
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
Prev1234
Closed New Topic