d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Quebec 2025 1 Id
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 23 2020 06:23pm
Quote (Snyft2 @ Aug 22 2020 10:03pm)
whats next, are they going to implant that id under your skin to make it easier to trade and such? i cant really see this go wrong in any way :mellow:

yeah as if its not hard to bump into someone and scan all their info

a lot of people dont know about a lot of tricks
Gold: 260.11
Aug 23 2020 07:43pm
Quote (eMptyBox @ Aug 23 2020 07:23pm)
yeah as if its not hard to bump into someone and scan all their info

a lot of people dont know about a lot of tricks

Most people are pretty free with their ID, so "their info" is pretty much already out there.

The only way that would be worth doing is maybe if your chip was tied to a bank account or a credit card, but that's not really concerning since there's already mechanisms set up to detect and reverse fraud, and you can just have a pin set up with it to prevent that just like a debit card today. Just a debit card that is in your wrist.
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Aug 23 2020 07:53pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Aug 24 2020 03:43am)
Most people are pretty free with their ID, so "their info" is pretty much already out there.

The only way that would be worth doing is maybe if your chip was tied to a bank account or a credit card, but that's not really concerning since there's already mechanisms set up to detect and reverse fraud, and you can just have a pin set up with it to prevent that just like a debit card today. Just a debit card that is in your wrist.

yeeah, i think im gonna pass on that :zzz: ive seen way too many credit card frauds to want to believe those "detecting mechanisms" and carry that thing with me every time i go out. i mean i dont have any personal documents with me ever so im not bothered even if they are all connected, but this looks like a bad start to something even worse and i wouldnt like it being chipped under my skin or something like that :wacko: and many people would actually accept that out of sheer convenience :wacko:

thank god for the bible i guess :blush: so now people are actually reluctant to put any kind of chip in themselves :wacko:
Warn: 10%
Aug 26 2020 09:41pm
Quote (mike_litoris @ Jul 20 2020 08:32am)
So yesterday the state of Quebec, the french state of Canada, will be the first ''Country'' over the world to enforce all it's citizens to have ONE ID, no more driver's license, no more Bank cards no more Health insurance card, no more tax account, it'll all be in one account on your phone.

https://www.journaldequebec.com/2020/06/17/des-milliards-de-dollars-pour-un-projet-unique

What about the elderly, that still don't have a cellphone or use Internet, what will happen to them?

ID2020 is coming faster than you think.

quebec is fine i live there most of the time
Warn: 10%
Aug 26 2020 09:46pm
i can tell you that any "state" regulation will not alter much the society of the country within a country. quebec is a uniquely strong place and perhaps these measures are taking place due to the influx of unregistered people
quebec is fine. ontario has become quite strange and, i think, irredeemable. the provinces are in great shape. not sure about the west.
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll