d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Japan Officially Ended Coronavirus Pandemic
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4.00
Warn: 40%
Jul 8 2020 06:47pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Jul 8 2020 09:44pm)
what happens depends on if you vote in those who love america or those who hate america

ask urself can someone rly lead a country that they hate?
what kind of parent would u be if u hated ur children
what kind of officer would you be if u didnt care about your troops
you would be awful, the results would be ugly, it would not work

loving the people you lead, caring deeply about them is the most basic prerequisite of leadership
leaders of todays democratic party do not
they despise this country, they have said so, they continue to

its shocking and its also disqualifying
we can not let them run this nation because they hate it, imagine what they would do to it

Tump is Love

Love is Life

TrumpLife3024
Gold: 301.69
Warn: 100%
Jul 8 2020 06:48pm
Quote (Maggies @ Jul 9 2020 12:40pm)
Hi,

I just came across your profile and seen you are from Auckland ?

I too myself are from Auckland well a little bit out of it kinda but I am from Orewa where are you from in Auckland ?

At Least the weather is lovely today! * How ever it is very cold still / The wind *

Nice to meet you and see a fellow Kiwi on here I did not expect to see anyone from New Zealand on here lmao,

I'm Shannon,

Its nice to meet you.

I tired to private message you but it says your " Inbox is full "

šŸ˜™

Hey, yeah it's good to see another kiwi too. I'm in one tree hill, but spend every Saturday morning freediving near Omaha, up in your neck of the woods pretty often.

I'm Tom, nice to kinda meet you

This post was edited by SenorNZ on Jul 8 2020 06:49pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 8 2020 06:50pm
Quote (SenorNZ @ Jul 9 2020 03:33am)
The USA just murders children and innocents in other nations instead. Still a Shithole

agree, very bad

Trump just tried to pull troops out of Afghanistan for the second time, enough scumbagss from both parties voted to block it

brainwashed leftwingers said he wanted to do this because it would help Putin :rofl:

could have sworn left wing was anti war somewhere back in the past

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Jul 8 2020 06:51pm
Gold: 301.69
Warn: 100%
Jul 8 2020 06:53pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Jul 9 2020 12:50pm)
agree, very bad

Trump just tried to pull troops out of Afghanistan for the second time, enough scumbagss from both parties voted to block it

brainwashed leftwingers said he wanted to do this because it would help Putin :rofl:

could have sworn left wing was anti war somewhere back in the past

Both parties are pro war, because the weapons manufacturers have an extremely strong lobby, hence USA military spending and questionable performance in conflicts. I don't think the Americans have had a decisive victory since they joined the party late in world war 2, when most of the war had been won already.
Gold: 15.00
Jul 8 2020 06:58pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Jul 8 2020 05:44pm)
what happens depends on if you vote in those who love america or those who hate america

ask urself can someone rly lead a country that they hate?
what kind of parent would u be if u hated ur children
what kind of officer would you be if u didnt care about your troops
you would be awful, the results would be ugly, it would not work

loving the people you lead, caring deeply about them is the most basic prerequisite of leadership
leaders of todays democratic party do not
they despise this country, they have said so, they continue to

its shocking and its also disqualifying
we can not let them run this nation because they hate it, imagine what they would do to it

You are right, Iā€™m definitely not voting for Trump because I donā€™t want this shit show to continue 4 more years.
ā€œMake America Great Againā€ LOL
Even Obama was a better ā€œleaderā€ than your Trump. At least Obama was man enough to take the blame instead of hiding in a bunker.

Abraham Lincoln single handily ended civil war and slavery but Trump is struggling to contain a virus, some riots and somehow almost starting a 2nd civil war. Pretty shitty president if you ask me.
Jul 8 2020 07:10pm
Quote (CiroC @ Jul 8 2020 09:58pm)
You are right, Iā€™m definitely not voting for Trump because I donā€™t want this shit show to continue 4 more years.
Even Obama was a better ā€œleaderā€ than your Trump. At least Obama was man enough to take the blame instead of hiding in a bunker.

Abraham Lincoln single handily ended civil war and slavery but Trump is struggling to contain a virus, some riots and somehow almost starting a 2nd civil war. Pretty shitty president if you ask me.

because blacks are harder to control than the unseen viral enemy
Jul 8 2020 07:14pm
Quote (CiroC @ Jul 9 2020 03:58am)

how can Trump contain a virus when Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo (D) intentionally murders most vulnerable group of people (the elderly) by FORCING NURSING HOMES TO ACCEPT China-virus POSITIVE PATIENTS ?

how can Trump contain a virus when Mayor of New York City Bill "Dumbfuck" De Blasio (D) says swimmers in NYC will be "taken out of water" but when rioters break the gathering laws (while simultaneously looting/burning the city down), he makes the Police stand down ?

how can Trump contain a virus when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D) visits San Francisco's Chinatown MASKLESS to encourage tourism there THREE WEEKS AFTER the Trump administration imposed a travel restriction on Chinese nationals entering the U.S. from China ?

how can Trump contain a virus when now rightfully disgraced & defunded, but then still reputable "World Health Organization" parrtos Chinese propaganda & lies about there being "no person to person transmition" of the virus ?

This post was edited by HeLiCaL on Jul 8 2020 07:18pm
Gold: 15.00
Jul 8 2020 07:22pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Jul 8 2020 06:14pm)
how can Trump contain a virus when Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo (D) intentionally murders most vulnerable group of people (the elderly) by FORCING NURSING HOMES ACCEPT China-virus POSITIVE PATIENTS ?

how can Trump contain a virus when Mayor of New York City Bill "Dumbfuck" De Blasio (D) says swimmers in NYC will be "taken out of water" but when rioters break the gathering laws (while simultaneously looting/burning the city down), he makes the Police stand down ?

how can Trump contain a virus when House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D) visits San Francisco's Chinatown MASKLESS to encourage tourism there THREE WEEKS AFTER the Trump administration imposed a travel restriction on Chinese nationals entering the U.S. from China ?

how can Trump contain a virus when now rightfully disgraced & defunded, but then still reputable "World Health Organization" parrtos Chinese propaganda & lies about there being "no person to person transmition" of the virus ?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EUN7LIXUMAY_2DI.jpg

How did Lincoln end the entire confederacy and freed all slaves? He had no modern tech and weapons and yet he still found a way to get the job done. Thatā€™s a true leader. If you believe in something then find a way to do it. Donā€™t make excuses or run away from your problems. You face it like a man and you make it happen even if it means to sacrifice your own life. Thatā€™s why Abraham Lincoln is the greatest president in American history.

Trump literally reversed everything that Lincoln had done to this beautiful country. Itā€™s truly a disgrace.
Jul 8 2020 07:32pm
Quote (CiroC @ Jul 9 2020 04:22am)
How did Lincoln end the entire confederacy and freed all slaves? He had no modern tech and weapons and yet he still found a way to get the job done. Thatā€™s a true leader. If you believe in something then find a way to do it. Donā€™t make excuses or run away from your problems. You face it like a man and you make it happen even if it means to sacrifice your own life. Thatā€™s why Abraham Lincoln is the greatest president in American history.

so tyranny is what youre suggesting?

overthrow the Democrat leaders who refuse to use law enforcement to stop the violent thugs from rioting and burning shit down?

when the radical leftwingers start shooting, return fire on them?

thats your big plan you absolute DUMBFUCK ? :D
Jul 8 2020 07:34pm
Quote (CiroC @ Jul 8 2020 10:22pm)

Trump literally reversed everything that Lincoln had done to this beautiful country. Itā€™s truly a disgrace.

the tech was a hundred thousand fleshies
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
Prev14567810Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll