d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Queues Are Back
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 169.00
Jul 9 2020 10:05am
Quote (staragsj @ Jul 9 2020 02:47pm)
Sounds very possible this is true. How do you know all of this. I was wondering why the queues werent huge like 5-10 years ago but maybe thats cause the level bot as you said. I feel tho that they mustve had one a long time ago too. I was under the impression they been downgrading the servers

It is. You can do your own research and claim it.

There are few active proxy sellers at the moment, and their rate is like 3,5$ per proxy. That real seller is probably selling them for 0,75-1,5$ per.
Those are usual prices of datacenters.

People are now mass buying from those people, as the people are not educated how easily it is detectable. They will probably work for a week or so and even lazy company like Blizzard will notice bunch of connections from the same subnet and ban it all.
There is much much cheaper and non-detectable way to bypass any detection, but it requires some network knowledge and research. It would be no surprise to see it next season.

It is no secret that blizzard is downgrading (and merging) servers on most of their games. And all the limits they have put have been advertised as anti-botting, but in reality they are just retarded profit oriented company with bad decisions.
My childish dream was to work for them, but today, when I am older and have required skillset - I would rather be on streets than work for them.

And yeah, auto-play bot is here for a long time. It was private and you could buy it for a specific price. It is really good and so optimized.

Original AP script was public, but unfinished and not stable. Nobody was working on it for a long time. You could/can find it on GitHub. Last year BH community started on working on it and now it is finished, stable and supported. (but private one is still providing bunch of cool features and it is way faster than the public one)
Gold: 1,357.69
Jul 9 2020 10:14am
Quote (WeAreTheBorg @ Jul 9 2020 12:05pm)
It is. You can do your own research and claim it.

There are few active proxy sellers at the moment, and their rate is like 3,5$ per proxy. That real seller is probably selling them for 0,75-1,5$ per.
Those are usual prices of datacenters.

People are now mass buying from those people, as the people are not educated how easily it is detectable. They will probably work for a week or so and even lazy company like Blizzard will notice bunch of connections from the same subnet and ban it all.
There is much much cheaper and non-detectable way to bypass any detection, but it requires some network knowledge and research. It would be no surprise to see it next season.

It is no secret that blizzard is downgrading (and merging) servers on most of their games. And all the limits they have put have been advertised as anti-botting, but in reality they are just retarded profit oriented company with bad decisions.
My childish dream was to work for them, but today, when I am older and have required skillset - I would rather be on streets than work for them.

And yeah, auto-play bot is here for a long time. It was private and you could buy it for a specific price. It is really good and so optimized.

Original AP script was public, but unfinished and not stable. Nobody was working on it for a long time. You could/can find it on GitHub. Last year BH community started on working on it and now it is finished, stable and supported. (but private one is still providing bunch of cool features and it is way faster than the public one)

nice post man, well educated. Thank you sir
Gold: 4,239.00
Jul 9 2020 10:32am
This post is becoming a bit too much of a how to guide
Gold: 11,302.00
Jul 9 2020 01:04pm
Quote (DougMax @ 9 Jul 2020 13:33)
i wonder if they automate their own cock and balls into their own mouths

U jelly
Gold: Locked
Jul 9 2020 03:26pm
Quote (Xdaci @ Jul 8 2020 07:28pm)

Yogi is best that all
Gold: 151.00
Jul 10 2020 04:32am
Quote (LsE @ 10 Jul 2020 00:26)
Yogi is best that all

Agreed yoginator is one of the coolest dudes in all of d2. screw the haters, the guy is a legend.
Gold: 2,170.00
Jul 10 2020 05:04am
welcome back
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll