d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Hardcore Zerker Barb > I Need Some Advice About Gear
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,150.51
Jul 6 2020 07:21am
Hey guys!

Been playing with a frenzy barb on hc for about 2 weeks. As much fun as it is, I would love to try out a new build. Was considering concentrate/whirlwind but i just do not like the sound of it. Then I remembered that I saw a few barbs going 2hander+stormshield and full zerk. I was actually wondering if Full IK set or some other similar build having a 2 handed weapon in focus can suffice at all?

Please give me some advice as most of the google posts mention to go zerk/conc or ww/conc/zerk and I am not sure if that leaves enough damage.

Also as far as I know you would have to rely on %damage reduction and other similar mods as leech is not an option when zerking.

Any advice is more than welcome. Thanks !
Gold: 0.00
Jul 7 2020 01:24pm
U are playing Singleplayer or battle.net? Probably 2nd.

The playstyle for a zerker is most likely tele with enigma, howling the trash mobs away and killing single targetly the boss/champ Monster. And horkying him After.

So its mostly used for the pit act1 and cs seal popping and pindleskin.

He hast fast tele, good single target attack and can be good for mf. But u wont have fun i guess if u want to Kill hole groups etc ..

So ik set is....subiptimal.

Otherwise its a nice build. I would prefer stormshield and no two hander weapon for Hardcore. But its Not a must. Grief is bis like usually and u can go with lawbringer as 2nd sword just for the undead knockback especially in the cs
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll