d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Druid > Just For Fun.
Prev1202122232434Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Dec 22 2020 06:55pm

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiib this shit... back at it again tomorrow GOODNIGHT!!!!!!
Dec 23 2020 11:46am

IM mad but how can i be mad when i drop an almost perf pala torch :mad: :cry:

please gib me the necro torch 2day im so dry
Dec 23 2020 07:23pm

YES!!! i dont care its low i got it! and its gonna be a long time till next uber tour lmao!

marry xmas every1 <3 :santa:
Gold: 141.01
Dec 23 2020 08:30pm
You tempted the rng gods! I need a sorc torch myself but haven't run ubers nearly as much as you. How quick are you running minis and trist?

Also what char do you run for mini ubers? I currently use a howl/frenzy baba with a grief PB + eDeath in a BA cause no CS or CB yet. Also no enigma yet so mobility is slow but pretty safe from mobs with a strong howl.

Not really sure of a better mini ubers char for speed and budget, ya know? My zealot could do it with reapers Merc but it'd take a while. It's not the minis themselves but the mobs getting to then that slow me down/present risk
Dec 24 2020 07:15am
Quote (Tkamp @ Dec 24 2020 03:30am)
You tempted the rng gods! I need a sorc torch myself but haven't run ubers nearly as much as you. How quick are you running minis and trist?

Also what char do you run for mini ubers? I currently use a howl/frenzy baba with a grief PB + eDeath in a BA cause no CS or CB yet. Also no enigma yet so mobility is slow but pretty safe from mobs with a strong howl.

Not really sure of a better mini ubers char for speed and budget, ya know? My zealot could do it with reapers Merc but it'd take a while. It's not the minis themselves but the mobs getting to then that slow me down/present risk

Good luck on the torch sorc! i wish you better luck than me! :D

i use my javazon for nita and my blizz sorc for summon then my hammerdin for countess :) i can get a set in around an hr or so if im quick so its fast! :D

i use my new pala smiter/zealer i use zeal for mobs around andariel cause she is just an idiot when it comes to hitting her with life tap she blocks everything i use one of my enigmas on him aswell while doin uber (faster and safer) and then switch back to tracery again :)
Gold: 756.00
Dec 24 2020 08:14am
Nice man, two ladders ago I rolled a 20/20 necro torch, only perf one I've ever found.

Whilst deleting some mules I accidentally removed the one with that torch on it :rofl:
Dec 24 2020 08:31am
Quote (Mukhalif @ Dec 24 2020 03:14pm)
Nice man, two ladders ago I rolled a 20/20 necro torch, only perf one I've ever found.

Whilst deleting some mules I accidentally removed the one with that torch on it :rofl:

:cry: so sad!
Dec 24 2020 03:10pm
God...

i feel like deleting my ama again atleast for a while...

i think i rather have 2x sorcs 2x palas and 1x necro... atleast for now.. since imo sorcs is my fav and its so much faster + doing baalruns on p7 with light sorc with griffon is gonna be just as easy if not more.

maaaaan... i break my chars so often but i gotta keep my self happy/motivaated.. and i feel like this would make me happier xD iknow i have a sorc allready and i could just swap from time to time but.... eeeeeeeh ^^

I just like to have everything in order...
Dec 25 2020 01:47pm

Yeah... the zealer went in the trash awell for now xD this is how it looks atm.. and i wanna do something about the druid aswell.. but i gotta move all my grail item if so -.- cant be botherd so i made him wear some shiny gear for fancy looks for now ^^ im an idiot

Atleast not every single of my chars (beside druid ofc) can run p8 if they want :3

This post was edited by meyer545 on Dec 25 2020 01:49pm
Dec 29 2020 07:05pm

Hello :D

alot has happend... i figure most of you who has followed my retarded grail topic this year must know im full on retard..

to make a long story short. Ive deleted the druid (the grail holder) and moved all items to the pala. I also deleted necro-ama-assa and this is what im left with (AND IM ACTUALLY HAPPY ABOUT) :D lets hope these are the right chars for me

i will make this soso into a fb soso i will gear her with my Coh (the whole reason why i made her) otherwise the coh is gonna be lonely.

SO I PROMISE I WILL NOT DELETE AND REMAKE ANYMORE CHARS IN THE NEAR FUTURE

now i will only focus on grail unless some high runes start dropping (3rd enigma?) hihihi

found this cute armor on my p7 baal normal its added to the grail! :D
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1202122232434Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll