d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Lil Wayne Kobe Bryant
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 15.00
Jun 29 2020 12:05pm
Gold: 73.65
Jun 29 2020 12:07pm
Waiting for that Lil' Wayne LeBron James performance, na mean?
Gold: 17,609.00
Jun 29 2020 12:25pm
wheres the 12 page rant about how you want to make it clear to everyone that if there is a television with basketball on it within your eyesight/vicinity then you will get super distracted and forget all about racial equality. Akin to a 3 year old hearing keys jiggle and ignoring the ball. How dare they shake their keys and distract me while this movement is happening.

I really think no one should be watching basketball because if they do they will instantly forget and not care at all ever no matter what about racial equality. yep yep yep thaTS how it works the guys over in PaRD were telling me all about it woopie woopie all you plebs haha i wont get distracted nope theres no way i can get distracted if basketball is banned haha their fault for not banning basketball haha now all plebs forget everything haha they so stupid they arent woke like me wake up people haha see the music you know haah distracted haha want you to forget everything haha so smart I am I know what you dont stay woke fam aha

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 29 2020 12:28pm
Gold: 73.65
Jun 29 2020 12:31pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 29 2020 02:25pm)
wheres the 12 page rant about how you want to make it clear to everyone that if there is a television with basketball on it within your eyesight/vicinity then you will get super distracted and forget all about racial equality. Akin to a 3 year old hearing keys jiggle and ignoring the ball. How dare they shake their keys and distract me while this movement is happening.

I really think no one should be watching basketball because if they do they will instantly forget and not care at all ever no matter what about racial equality. yep yep yep thaTS how it works the guys over in PaRD were telling me all about it woopie woopie all you plebs haha i wont get distracted nope theres no way i can get distracted if basketball is banned haha their fault for not banning basketball haha now all plebs forget everything haha they so stupid they arent woke like me wake up people haha see the music you know haah distracted haha want you to forget everything haha so smart I am I know what you dont stay woke fam aha

This man is woke as fuck bro, dude.
Gold: 22,821.00
Jun 29 2020 01:23pm
This dude said "Black Lives Matter Facts" :lol:
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll