d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Lld30s Tele Rabies? > Construction Thread
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 265.00
Jun 28 2020 01:17am
Quote (BigGirlSmallWorld @ Jun 27 2020 10:40pm)
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

This post was edited by danzeva on Jun 28 2020 01:38am
Gold: 2,255.00
Jun 28 2020 03:38am
so, i dont really see this working in 1v1, but if you insist i strongly suggest you get something with a longer range than a staff or club to bite people, since you have to shift before you can bite
Jun 28 2020 04:45am
Quote (meegz1 @ Jun 28 2020 03:38am)
so, i dont really see this working in 1v1, but if you insist i strongly suggest you get something with a longer range than a staff or club to bite people, since you have to shift before you can bite

Yeah it would definitely be tough to win a 1v1. I like the ias on jo staff base over the range on other staffs,frw can help close the gap a lil too. Most weapons with 2+ ss are mace class (clubs) as you can get a base with ias and sockets to sheal for + ias.

I use this one on my main rabies, it has lower range though

This post was edited by danzeva on Jun 28 2020 04:56am
Jun 30 2020 11:24pm

Alright so the character is up, was gearing him and paused to think about what boots to use. Not sure if I should do a base of 65 str just for bug nats,treads of cthon up'd, rare 30 fr res mesh boots. Or should I just save the 15 stats points and main sanders boots?

If using fury should I opt for cb glove, may be kb? (using blood fist atm)

On swap should I try insight for fury?

This post was edited by danzeva on Jun 30 2020 11:24pm
Gold: 0.00
Jul 1 2020 02:10am
Quote (danzeva @ Jul 1 2020 07:24am)
https://i.ibb.co/wQX8s2w/lldrabiesbuild.jpg

Alright so the character is up, was gearing him and paused to think about what boots to use. Not sure if I should do a base of 65 str just for bug nats,treads of cthon up'd, rare 30 fr res mesh boots. Or should I just save the 15 stats points and main sanders boots?

If using fury should I opt for cb glove, may be kb? (using blood fist atm)

On swap should I try insight for fury?

To answer your question, i will ask you a few questions.

1) How much frw do you plan on having? And do you want all of that frw to be bugged?
2) What armor do you plan on using? Viper for the skill, fcr and res? A 3 sock life plate with shaels? Stealth for fcr/fhr and glitchable frw?
3) What shield are you planning on using if any? Whitsans? 3x sheal kite shield of deflect for the 4 frame blocking?

My gut feeling is that for this to have a shot at working, you need high fhr and fbr so that you aren't constantly stuck in animations.
Druids are tricky to plan out in general, but adding fcr to the mix makes things more complicated lol. Realistically, you will want to hit the 68% bp for tele, which would be: Staff 20 + stealth 25 + (something like Ring x 2 + Ammy OR Circlet/Gloves + Ammy or Ring)
Viper gives you more flexibility in the armor slot though as it allows you to have 1 less piece of fcr gear. But again, it really depends on your frw needs

Out of curiousity, which matchups do you think would improve for you if tele was added to the build?

^iamasylum what do you think?

Gold: 40.00
Jul 1 2020 05:26am
Honestly don’t see any matches where tele is better than passive wsg

You’re basically looking at trying to tele in on hdin and maybe necs/sorcs

Zon is a maybe? But you’d need 5x wolves
Barb is a no go
Charger maybe

Insight is too slow unless you go insight bec for huge damage, but then you’d have almost no life. Fury can get away with it since fury maxes lythan but that’s the only reason.
Jul 1 2020 05:49am
Quote (IAmAsylum @ Jul 1 2020 01:26pm)
Honestly don’t see any matches where tele is better than passive wsg

You’re basically looking at trying to tele in on hdin and maybe necs/sorcs

Zon is a maybe? But you’d need 5x wolves
Barb is a no go
Charger maybe

Insight is too slow unless you go insight bec for huge damage, but then you’d have almost no life. Fury can get away with it since fury maxes lythan but that’s the only reason.

It feels bad teleporting into a zon when they can lightning fury you on staff side.

As a side note, I would be really curious to see someone film the entire tele-morph-swap-swing process to see how long all those steps actually take. Whirlwind has no cast delay so swapping is smooth. I fear that the person he wants to stomp can just tele or run away

This post was edited by lld_mayhem on Jul 1 2020 05:50am
Gold: 40.00
Jul 1 2020 05:51am
Quote (lld_mayhem @ Jul 1 2020 06:49am)
It feels bad teleporting into a zon when they can lightning fury you on staff side.

As a side note, I would be really curious to see someone film the entire tele-morph-swap-swing process to see how long all those steps actually take. Whirlwind has no cast delay so swapping is smooth. I fear that the person he wants to stomp can just tele or run away

ask ted with his tele/nado/bear/shockwave druid
Jul 1 2020 05:55am
Quote (IAmAsylum @ Jul 1 2020 01:51pm)
ask ted with his tele/nado/bear/shockwave druid

i know he is pro, but both nado and shockwave are ranged attacks that depend on fcr so they have more synergy with the overall build. Rabies requires ias and needs a ranged weapon to poke with :(
Jul 1 2020 10:37am
lld_mayhem

Well I want good enough frw vs runners in tvt so I was thinking 130-140.

On my main I use Sanders boots, didnt really focus on str bugging any thing. Just feels like going with the str bug for a 65 str would be the most beneficial to wsg with.

Armors I on my main are spirit shroud, and stealth. Absolutely going to use vmagi for this guest. 80 life armor seems like a great idea. Could sheal it like you said or pskulls?

Unsure about what shield to use, was thinking whistands (sheal). Could a sigons shield be a thing?

Rep is a huge deal for this class I feel like, most of your dmg comes from dot so surviving is important. I want to apply some dps with fury and that's why I thought may be cb gloves. Not sure if I can make if viable with the ias aviable though...

I'm not sure how/if tele would improve the build , I was just explained that there could be potential to it.

This post was edited by danzeva on Jul 1 2020 10:52am
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic