d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball > Karen Irving > Needs To Calm Down
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,609.00
Jun 16 2020 10:34pm
He will now be referred to as Karen Irving

There is also Karen Howard and Karen Korver.

That is all.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 16 2020 11:43pm
Karen Korver is irrelevant, go sit home we'll use Marvin instead
Gold: 15.00
Jun 17 2020 03:17am
the hatred and racism is showing.
Bash on players using their freedom of speech and trying to change something for the better.

Such a horrible person right?
Is your life really over without sports?? Is your life really that sad?

I dont get u people.
Jun 17 2020 04:08am
Quote (CiroC @ 17 Jun 2020 05:17)
the hatred and racism is showing.
Bash on players using their freedom of speech and trying to change something for the better.

Such a horrible person right?
Is your life really over without sports?? Is your life really that sad?

I dont get u people.

you are fucking stupid if you really think I am being racist for posting this

like fucking wow

you have no fucking idea what racism is if you really fucking think I am being racist.

Just because I dont agree with Kyries opinion that 'the corporations are trying to distract the plebs from a greater issue' doesnt mean I am racist.

I in fact believe that Basketball, while being what many will call a part of the 'black culture' in America, and involving many African Americans being onthe forefront of the Movement for Global racial Equality, indeed will allow these men a platform to further express and harness the change that is beginning to be accomplished. I do not believe that this platform will eliminate this oppression, but I of course believe that it will aid in further gratifying the belief that everyone is entitled and has the right to succeed and thrive and live without prejudice due to their race and upbringing. I in no way believe that Starting the NBA will negatively affect the global movement.

If you put words in my mouth again about fucking racism you twat; fuck yourself.

Me giving my opinion on his freedom of speech is also using my freedom of speech right? so learn how english works bro. Just like how you give your freedom of speech opinions all the time.

This post was edited by Crunkt on Jun 17 2020 04:18am
Gold: 27,873.00
Jun 17 2020 05:07am
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 17 2020 03:08am)

like fucking wow

you have no fucking idea what racism is if you really fucking think I am being racist.

Just because I dont agree with Kyries opinion that 'the corporations are trying to distract the plebs from a greater issue' doesnt mean I am racist.

I in fact believe that Basketball, while being what many will call a part of the 'black culture' in America, and involving many African Americans being onthe forefront of the Movement for Global racial Equality, indeed will allow these men a platform to further express and harness the change that is beginning to be accomplished. I do not believe that this platform will eliminate this oppression, but I of course believe that it will aid in further gratifying the belief that everyone is entitled and has the right to succeed and thrive and live without prejudice due to their race and upbringing. I in no way believe that Starting the NBA will negatively affect the global movement.

If you put words in my mouth again about fucking racism you twat; fuck yourself.

Me giving my opinion on his freedom of speech is also using my freedom of speech right? so learn how english works bro. Just like how you give your freedom of speech opinions all the time.

Drink up!
Jun 17 2020 08:03am
Quote (Vilify @ 17 Jun 2020 07:07)
Drink up!

Gulp
Gold: 2.66
Jun 17 2020 08:08am
No it should be Kylie Irving. Not because of recent events. But for his lack of leadership on the court and being a drama queen.
Jun 17 2020 04:20pm
Quote (Crunkt @ Jun 17 2020 03:08am)

like fucking wow

What you said would make sense if this is a normal season where players get to travel from city to city. But they will be locked inside an amusement park. What platforms? They have media but they have no control over what ESPN and other medias will say or post.
Gold: 5,449.10
Warn: 40%
Jun 17 2020 04:23pm
nighas die every day b
Jun 17 2020 04:27pm
Smh. Kyrie's getting a lot of hate and for what? Starting a conversation? Hearing players out and giving them a platform as one of the VP's of the NBPA? https://t.co/2vu9NIbaX2

— Tomer Azarly (@TomerAzarly) June 17, 2020
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll