d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon > New To Pokemon Tcg Online, Lets Be Friends > Need Friends
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 31,608.00
Jun 15 2020 12:40am
Hi all, just got started on Pokemon TCG Online and need tips/advice/friends.

Drop your accounts!
Gold: 2.00
Jun 15 2020 07:31pm
Hey there, i dont play super often but i have a large collection and might be able to help you start out with a few cards depending on what kind of deck you're looking to make.

As far as advice, i recomend thinking of a pokemon type you enjoy and building a deck around something that sounds fun of that type. unless you're looking to be super competative i would do like "expanded" play over "standard" as this gives you more cards to choose from and more creativity when making a deck.

if you're looking to play standard theres normally like 3-4 decks that are in rotation that are technically "best" (you can normally find a youtube video on these). however you can still win with just a normal deck.

ign is "skrimbles" if you wanna add me.
Gold: 31,608.00
Jun 15 2020 07:48pm
Quote (Skrimbles @ Jun 15 2020 06:31pm)
Hey there, i dont play super often but i have a large collection and might be able to help you start out with a few cards depending on what kind of deck you're looking to make.

As far as advice, i recomend thinking of a pokemon type you enjoy and building a deck around something that sounds fun of that type. unless you're looking to be super competative i would do like "expanded" play over "standard" as this gives you more cards to choose from and more creativity when making a deck.

if you're looking to play standard theres normally like 3-4 decks that are in rotation that are technically "best" (you can normally find a youtube video on these). however you can still win with just a normal deck.

ign is "skrimbles" if you wanna add me.

Thanks for the tips. I'll add you when i get on. Whats the fastest way to get coins? And is there a daily tab, i dont see it.
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll