d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Chaz News Thread > Capital Hill Autonomous Zone
Prev1272829303133Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 27 2020 06:09am
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 27 2020 07:35am)
Its a fictional story set in a comic book universe. Its a sequel to a story that used a giant interstellar squid as a weapon of mass destruction against earth to end an exacerbated cold war.

Still more believable than Atlas Shrugged.

These jewish invertebrates in hollywood really do have their heads up their asses.
Gold: 285.00
Jun 27 2020 06:10am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jun 27 2020 08:09am)
These jewish invertebrates in hollywood really do have their heads up their asses.

You're just all reaction and no thought.
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 29 2020 04:10am
multiple shootings tonight on stream as of just a few minutes ago, unsecured situation and lots of people running around with guns
claims of casualties, medics not arrived yet / victims not transported out, barricades blocking traffic
unclear how serious it it

seems to be a drive-by shooting multiple times by same vehicle

/e chaz "medic" on stream just now covered in blood, says at least one GSW to head being transported to hospital, says 'at least two victims'
/e2 bullet riddled vehicle being shown on stream, blood all over the seats and outside it. Could be driveby vs driveby
looks like a real spray of blood and dozens of bullets in it
not clear now if it was vehicle shooting at people, or the chaz border militants shooting at a the vehicle

if I'm hearing a description of the scene properly, it might be this:
1) One vehicle drives past chaz and opens fire, either randomly or into the air, possibly injuring someone who was not seriously injured (I think)
2) A vehicle, perhaps completely unrelated or perhaps same one, and indeterminate time later or at same time, tries to drive past the barricades, and people in chaz open fire on the driver and riddle his vehicle with bullets
3) 1-2 victims in vehicle are shot and one suffered GSW to head, are pulled out of vehicle and transported to hospital
4) hospital is now declaring one DOA, presumably the headshot, and other is reportedly in critical condition

its quite possible the 'chaz border forces' just murdered some random motorist.
its way too unclear a scene to tell for sure yet. Might be they tried to shoot up chaz and got shot in return

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jun 29 2020 04:31am
Jun 29 2020 04:44am
watched aftermath and chaz response, it sounds like no guns were recovered from the vehicle
which means its probable that chaz border forces just murdered 1-2 motorists
Jun 29 2020 04:49am
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 29 2020 06:44am)
watched aftermath and chaz response, it sounds like no guns were recovered from the vehicle
which means its probable that chaz border forces just murdered 1-2 motorists

inb4 they blame 'proud boys'
Jun 29 2020 04:59am
the bullet riddled vehicle is a white jeep with its lights on, filled with boxes and supplies and a dog kennel
the vehicle seen driving away at high speed after the shootings on video appears to be a silver SUV of unidentified make/model, with its lights off and running a red. Unless my eyes are mistaking me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2VIdP6j9-k
https://i.imgur.com/VTaX1xP.png

some people with the 4-view woke stream are claiming both vehicles are visible in the feed, so the archives might prove they're not the same. From one person trying to ID it, "The silver one looks like late nineties/early two thousands nissan pathfinder or toyota 4runner"
looks to me like the chaz border guys mistook the second vehicle for the first and shot up innocent motorists, probably chaz supporters trying to drive into the zone with all that junk in their trunk

congratulations Chaz militants, you just murdered random innocent people

/e, they gunned down unarmed black men

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jun 29 2020 05:05am
Gold: 57.00
Jun 29 2020 03:22pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 29 Jun 2020 06:59)
the bullet riddled vehicle is a white jeep with its lights on, filled with boxes and supplies and a dog kennel
the vehicle seen driving away at high speed after the shootings on video appears to be a silver SUV of unidentified make/model, with its lights off and running a red. Unless my eyes are mistaking me:

some people with the 4-view woke stream are claiming both vehicles are visible in the feed, so the archives might prove they're not the same. From one person trying to ID it, "The silver one looks like late nineties/early two thousands nissan pathfinder or toyota 4runner"
looks to me like the chaz border guys mistook the second vehicle for the first and shot up innocent motorists, probably chaz supporters trying to drive into the zone with all that junk in their trunk

it was a mostly peaceful shooting. the killings were mostly peaceful as well
Jun 29 2020 03:27pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 29 2020 06:59am)

I wonder if the media will publicize and push a narrative with it the same way they did with George Floyd.
Gold: 57.00
Jun 30 2020 10:50am
Jun 30 2020 10:52am
Quote (excellence @ Jun 30 2020 12:50pm)

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1272829303133Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll