d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Are There Any Copies Of Photoshop That Are Free > Such As Cs2
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 261.75
Jun 7 2020 01:46am
I used Cs2 back in the day and at one point I thought it was free to download and use. Now I cant find a copy that's worth a damn. I have a small project that I need it for and the copy I downloaded earlier had a bug preventing me from saving files. (Not enough RAM message) When I looked the message up, knowing ram wasnt the case, it said I may have a bad copy of the software.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 7 2020 02:13am
the current photoshop version comes with a 7 day free trial so you could try that first if thats enough time
cs2 is not available through adobe anymore, there are a couple of sites still offering it but i dont know if any of those are better than the ones youve found already :(
Jun 7 2020 02:19am
Quote (Jajangmyon @ Jun 7 2020 04:13am)
the current photoshop version comes with a 7 day free trial so you could try that first if thats enough time
cs2 is not available through adobe anymore, there are a couple of sites still offering it but i dont know if any of those are better than the ones youve found already :(

Thank you for the information.
Thats more than enough time. It shouldn't take me no more than 30 minutes to do everything. A friend of mine passed away recently and I have a stock image I need to manipulate that has silhouettes of a man and his two daughters sitting at the end of a dock fishing together so my sister can vinyl print it.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 7 2020 02:23am
Quote (Sublim3 @ Jun 7 2020 10:19am)
Thank you for the information.
Thats more than enough time. It shouldn't take me no more than 30 minutes to do everything. A friend of mine passed away recently and I have a stock image I need to manipulate that has silhouettes of a man and his two daughters sitting at the end of a dock fishing together so my sister can vinyl print it.

i don't know if photoshop wants creditcard information upfront but if that were an issue i can also recommend affinity photo, which also comes with a free trial which i know it doesnt require payment information upfront
also, my condolences. what youre planning sounds like a great way to honor him
Jun 7 2020 02:27am
Quote (Jajangmyon @ Jun 7 2020 04:23am)
i don't know if photoshop wants creditcard information upfront but if that were an issue i can also recommend affinity photo, which also comes with a free trial which i know it doesnt require payment information upfront
also, my condolences. what youre planning sounds like a great way to honor him

thank you and yes it required a credit card

we grew up together since kids
before passing he would bring his daughters with him to our pond to fish and i was going through some stuff in the garage when i found his tacklebox still sitting there. i'm giving it to his daughters after all of our friends sign it for them. then i took a pale i had, painted it nicely. couple of us signed it as well, i plan on putting the vinyl on it and making it fishing themed for flowers and such on his gravesite. if i can't get the design done myself i'll probably ask someone here to do it. i did it once already but i wasn't able to save the file, it only took about 5-10 minutes.
Gold: 0.70
Jun 7 2020 03:02am
Quote (Sublim3 @ Jun 7 2020 12:46am)
I used Cs2 back in the day and at one point I thought it was free to download and use. Now I cant find a copy that's worth a damn. I have a small project that I need it for and the copy I downloaded earlier had a bug preventing me from saving files. (Not enough RAM message) When I looked the message up, knowing ram wasnt the case, it said I may have a bad copy of the software.

i added you on discord
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll