d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Computer Building > Wanting To Build Super Low Emf Machine > Low Radiation
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 260.11
Jun 18 2020 10:51pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 18 2020 11:20pm)
The study was about rats, not mice.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691512005637

Unequivocally, the Editor-in-Chief found no evidence of fraud or intentional misrepresentation of the data. However, there is a legitimate cause for concern regarding both the number of animals in each study group and the particular strain selected. The low number of animals had been identified as a cause for concern during the initial review process, but the peer review decision ultimately weighed that the work still had merit despite this limitation. A more in-depth look at the raw data revealed that no definitive conclusions can be reached with this small sample size regarding the role of either NK603 or glyphosate in regards to overall mortality or tumor incidence. Given the known high incidence of tumors in the Sprague–Dawley rat, normal variability cannot be excluded as the cause of the higher mortality and incidence observed in the treated groups.

It seems kind of odd that scientists would use a low sample size. Maybe they were threatened and will comply with anything that would discredit them. There is a reason why several European countries ban gmo. It isn’t because they are crazy.

Maybe you are right about powerful corporations making a killing on free energy. I’m not knowledgeable in the field of engineering and electricity. So I don’t really know. But isn’t energy free already? Aren’t there all kinds of methods to harvest it. However, living in a world which embraces capitalism, people would never make anything free no matter what it costs. Even if it cost a fraction of a penny. Whoever has control over it will sell it at higher price.

There is a conspiracy to control intellectual thought. I believe that I brought it up years ago. That in high school they teach the incorrect model of the atom. And then someone pointed out that I was right and higher understanding lies within quantum mechanics. To me wrong is wrong even if you do it 10 years straight, it’s still wrong. Education in the united states is designed to limit people. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s a conspiracy. And as long as the information is controlled by these powerful corporations, there will never be true intellectual freedom. Because that is against their interest. Scientists are controlled by money. They work for these assholes. Do you think they would oppose their employers?

I don't think there was intentional misrepresentation of the data. I think it was a mistake on the part of the researchers who wrote the paper that wasn't caught by the reviewers. That's how science works, though. Papers aren't "fact" because they are peer reviewed and put in a journal. The fact that they are published merely means they merit discussion. Sometimes that discussion very quickly turns into "we have an obvious flaw that probably should have been caught in review" since reviewers aren't perfect. Science is all about crowd-sourcing conclusions and work. You get a bunch of labs all working on the same subject who are trying to discredit each other with new findings. The ones who can't produce results that are replicatable by other labs get torn apart, and the labs that can get to survive and further science.

It's not odd at all that scientists would use a small sample size. Rats are expensive. I work in a cancer lab and we do studies on mice, and they're expensive too. Any living animal model is expensive to maintain so you want to do studies on as few as you can get away with. I just grafted tumor cells into 40 mice last week for a cancer study we are doing. If I had unlimited money and time I would graft 400, and have 100 in each arm instead of 10 in each arm. But they're expensive. You have to feed them, keep their cages clean, keep the room sterile (you have to compromise their immune system to allow cancer to grow or you don't get as many tumors), measure the tumors, etc. etc. That's why not many people do experiments. The easy "roll a ball down a hill" experiments were done hundreds of years ago. We are now to the point where if you want to make progress and do something new you have to spend money to do it, because the cheap and easy stuff is done.

Energy is not "free" because any method you use to harvest it will require money to be built. The most free energy you can get is arguably solar energy, but that still requires expensive engineering of solar panels. The reason fossil fuels have been so useful is because, although they are a limited resource, they are relatively easy to mine and burn. The internal combustion engine is relatively simple to build compared to a solar panel or an electric motor.

Do some googling on Google's server rooms. You will see entire warehouses running giant racks of servers, literally millions of computers with dozens of hard drives spinning in each to maintain their infrastructure. Electricity is one of their biggest costs, and they're only one tech company. Every other tech company also has a massive incentive to reduce energy cost.

*****I'm going to dedicate a lot of typing to the incorrect model of the atom. Please read it and think about it. My field of study was chemistry and I have several years of teaching chemistry so this is my field of expertise*******

We absolutely teach wrong models in science classes. We do it every year, in every classroom, everywhere. There is, however, a very good reason for this.

Let's say you get into a general chemistry class, and the first thing you learn is a bunch of math, with differential equations, that take several chalk boards full of writing to derive and prove. The simple fact is that most people will never need this knowledge, and most people will not be capable of grasping it as a first concept. It is simply not possible to teach quantum mechanics to people who have no background knowledge of chemistry or physics. For that reason, you start with the simple stuff. You look at general categories, you introduce the concept of an electron, you introduce simple models. Then, when you take your next chemistry course, we add another layer. We add acids and bases, and some more math to the picture. We expand your view of the atom to include another layer of complexity. Then, when somebody has 2-3 years under their belt, several math classes, and can understand the basic observations of chemistry, then you can introduce them to even more complex material, like quantum mechanics.

Then, after they're 4 years in and have a bachelors degree, and they want to go to graduate school, then you introduce them to unsolved questions. You introduce them to the fact that quantum mechanics as we have it formulated is wrong. You show them situations where it doesn't work, and nobody knows how to fix it yet. You show them how in all but the simplest systems there is not a way to even get an exact answer from quantum mechanics, so you have to use approximation methods. You show them all the places that there are open ended questions that nobody has been able to fix. And you let them try to fix it, and you guide them through research on the subject as they do their own experiments. Finally, as they progress through graduate school, they start to design their own projects. They learn how to identify holes in the literature themselves, and design projects to close those holes.

So, yes, we teach the wrong models in classes. We do this by necessity because our models are very complicated, and if you introduced the "real version" right away nobody would be able to understand them. And lastly, we know our "real version" is still incomplete, so if you introduce them to the fact that these things are incomplete they won't even have the knowledge to appreciate where the holes are.

There is no conspiracy here. It is just how education works, and it has been refined for a reason.

Oh, and yes. Scientists would 100% go against their employers. I've personally seen it dozens of times. Department heads of universities trying to control their researchers is like trying to herd cats. That's the whole point to tenure, you can't fire a researcher at a university with tenure for researching the wrong thing. We specifically have built in mechanisms to stop the thing you are referencing from happening.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Jun 18 2020 10:56pm
Gold: 18,352.00
Jun 19 2020 03:47am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 19 2020 12:20am)
The study was about rats, not mice.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278691512005637

Taken from the article:

[Unequivocally, the Editor-in-Chief found no evidence of fraud or intentional misrepresentation of the data. However, there is a legitimate cause for concern regarding both the number of animals in each study group and the particular strain selected. The low number of animals had been identified as a cause for concern during the initial review process, but the peer review decision ultimately weighed that the work still had merit despite this limitation. A more in-depth look at the raw data revealed that no definitive conclusions can be reached with this small sample size regarding the role of either NK603 or glyphosate in regards to overall mortality or tumor incidence. Given the known high incidence of tumors in the Sprague–Dawley rat, normal variability cannot be excluded as the cause of the higher mortality and incidence observed in the treated groups.]

It seems kind of odd that scientists would use a low sample size. Maybe they were threatened and will comply with anything that would discredit them. There is a reason why several European countries ban gmo. It isn’t because they are crazy.

Maybe you are right about powerful corporations making a killing on free energy. I’m not knowledgeable in the field of engineering and electricity. So I don’t really know. But isn’t energy already free? Aren’t there all kinds of methods to harvest it. However, living in a world which embraces capitalism, people would never make anything free no matter what it costs. Even if it cost a fraction of a penny. Whoever has control over it will sell it at higher price.

There is a conspiracy to control intellectual thought. I believe that I brought it up years ago. That in high school they teach the incorrect model of the atom. And then someone pointed out that I was right and higher understanding lies within quantum mechanics. To me wrong is wrong even if you do it 10 years straight, it’s still wrong. Education in the united states is designed to limit people. It’s not a conspiracy theory. It’s a conspiracy. And as long as the information is controlled by these powerful corporations, there will never be true intellectual freedom. Because that is against their interest. Scientists are controlled by money. They work for these assholes. Do you think they would oppose their employers?

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Gilles-Eric+Séralini+debunked&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

just fucking stop.....
Gold: 0.00
Jun 19 2020 02:34pm
Turn your brightness down and stop using your computer, drink more water, dont get into that crap, your computer isnt a chernobyl super reactor

Some funny reads in this topic, mind controlling school teachers

This post was edited by TommyGun18 on Jun 19 2020 02:36pm
Gold: 2.66
Jun 20 2020 10:40pm
Quote (TommyGun18 @ Jun 19 2020 04:34pm)
Turn your brightness down and stop using your computer, drink more water, dont get into that crap, your computer isnt a chernobyl super reactor

Some funny reads in this topic, mind controlling school teachers

I’ve already done the test. The computer’s radiation will not affect everyone the same way. For normal people, they will feel nothing. But I am not normal. I am very sensitive to it. Those that argue my claim don’t know all the variables. And the biggest variable is me. They make assumptions that everyone is the same, which is ludicrous.

I wish that I could attach some kind of machine that monitors my brain waves. Something that tests for stress. I believe it’s called a electroencephalogram. I am not sure. Something that would absolutely prove my claim more than my initial test.
Gold: 18,352.00
Jun 20 2020 10:41pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 21 2020 12:40am)
I wish that I could attach some kind of machine that monitors my brain waves. Something that tests for stress. I believe it’s called a electroencephalogram. I am not sure. Something that would absolutely prove my claim more than my initial test.

except you can and they will dismiss your claims.
Jun 20 2020 10:44pm
Quote (King Atrhur @ Jun 21 2020 12:41am)
except you can and they will dismiss your claims.

it wouldn’t be a claim anymore if it became evidence.
Jun 21 2020 11:02pm
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 20 2020 11:40pm)
I’ve already done the test. The computer’s radiation will not affect everyone the same way. For normal people, they will feel nothing. But I am not normal. I am very sensitive to it. Those that argue my claim don’t know all the variables. And the biggest variable is me. They make assumptions that everyone is the same, which is ludicrous.

I'm sure you feel a headache, but it's not emf related.

Your computer isn't anywhere near the biggest source of emf anyway. Your cell phone is a much greater source, and so is your or your neighbour's wifi.

Seriously, it's something else, maybe even placebo.
Jun 21 2020 11:26pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 22 2020 01:02am)

Your computer isn't anywhere near the biggest source of emf anyway. Your cell phone is a much greater source, and so is your or your neighbour's wifi.

I agree that the wifi has a considerable amount. There is a spot in my house that has about 16 or more wifi connections from all over the neighborhood. I had my couch in this spot and started getting headaches. I moved the couch and now I get zero headaches. Obviously, if i knew about the 16 wifi, I never would have considered putting my couch there.

I know it all sounds crazy. But they probably thought Franklin was crazy with that kite and key.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 22 2020 04:04am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Jun 22 2020 03:02pm)

Definetly placebo, hes convinced himself that his computer gives him a headache, your body will feel what you want it to feel
Jun 22 2020 07:28am
Quote (Malignanttumor666 @ Jun 22 2020 12:26am)
I agree that the wifi has a considerable amount. There is a spot in my house that has about 16 or more wifi connections from all over the neighborhood. I had my couch in this spot and started getting headaches. I moved the couch and now I get zero headaches. Obviously, if i knew about the 16 wifi, I never would have considered putting my couch there.

I know it all sounds crazy. But they probably thought Franklin was crazy with that kite and key.

There isn't "one spot with 16 wifi" lol

If you can get them on your couch you will get the signals everywhere else in your house. You're a hypochondriac, not an inventor.
Go Back To Computer Building Topic List
Prev13456Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll