d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Iso: Graphic Work > Offer Forum Gold
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 4 2020 03:40am
Quote (MartinEZK @ Jun 3 2020 04:27pm)
Funny that, generally people like you become defensive and try to provide proof to any extent to save their reputation.
Oddly enough, you're doing nothing but ruining it by wallpapering your way to easy FG.

I suggest you keep quiet now, no tears -- only dreams.

Just to make it clear, I don't think that 037 needs to prove anything, as we all think and know that he is a good artist/member of this community, that isn't a dick as someone else here *wink*
Also attacking his work, that he made legit the same way as people asked for and with their own budget stated is actually a troll, it must be.
It's a troll, or you have some problems, that you think can be resolved here, by jumping on people and calling them whatever, or both (?)

EDIT:
Nice signature you got there, hypocrite much?

This post was edited by QuarantinedToWatchAnime on Jun 4 2020 04:00am
Jun 4 2020 05:30am
Quote (QuarantinedToWatchAnime @ Jun 4 2020 11:40am)
Just to make it clear, I don't think that 037 needs to prove anything, as we all think and know that he is a good artist/member of this community, that isn't a dick as someone else here *wink*
Also attacking his work, that he made legit the same way as people asked for and with their own budget stated is actually a troll, it must be.
It's a troll, or you have some problems, that you think can be resolved here, by jumping on people and calling them whatever, or both (?)

EDIT:
Nice signature you got there, hypocrite much?
https://i.imgur.com/3g11Hqt.png

Time to make another clown look stupid.

This one was bought from: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=1156272
You seem to come here trying to re-ignite something that is practically dead for no apparent reason, and the ironic thing is you completely miss the entire point.

The entire point was this; Paying the high end of XXX for work like that. The difference here? I paid 200. See where this is going? I paid for a decent edition with a completely different colour scheme, plus animation and someone who can actually do text, all for 200g - Included avatar also.

Clown/10.

Might want to cuddle that anime pillow a bit harder tonight.

P.S: Whoever did your signature might need to open their eyes a bit; since you've legit set the opacity on the render to 80-90% for no apparent reason making your background come through.

:wallbash:

This post was edited by MartinEZK on Jun 4 2020 05:40am
Jun 4 2020 06:15am
I hope you're a nice guy in real life because when someone calls you out there they don't carry around a signature that you can insult when you run out of arguments
Jun 4 2020 07:44am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (Jajangmyon @ Jun 4 2020 02:15pm)
I hope you're a nice guy in real life because when someone calls you out there they don't carry around a signature that you can insult when you run out of arguments

Another irrelevant weeb showing up randomly. Did you gather all the weebs from the village and talk around a table? Get out of here.
Yes, I can can insult anyone for anything if they come at me with irrelevants or out of context random posts that point towards nothing, like your weebo-friend did.

P.S: You legit outward scream Virgin. Are you similar in the fact you own one of those full sized anime pillows like the other degenerate above?

This post was edited by MartinEZK on Jun 4 2020 07:46am
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev1345
Closed New Topic New Poll