d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Graphic Requests > Iso: Graphic Work > Offer Forum Gold
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jun 1 2020 09:17am
Quote (Tharapita @ Jun 1 2020 05:14pm)
Record your process and if you are able to complete the job in 5 minutes with quality equal to that of laoshun's, I will pay you 300.

Sure, -- My new PC shows up in around a week and I'll do it then no problems.

And whilst I do that, you can look up the various rendering options now available, especially the colour channels one that will do something like this very easily.
Also, I see a lot of consistencies in the work here these days. Where did the originals go? Ducky? etc etc

Also, the text panels legitmately look like a generic twitch panel scaled down and embossed.

This post was edited by MartinEZK on Jun 1 2020 09:18am
Gold: 1,000.00
Jun 1 2020 09:27am
Quote (MartinEZK @ 1 Jun 2020 15:17)
Sure, -- My new PC shows up in around a week and I'll do it then no problems.

And whilst I do that, you can look up the various rendering options now available, especially the colour channels one that will do something like this very easily.
Also, I see a lot of consistencies in the work here these days. Where did the originals go? Ducky? etc etc

Cool.

They are living life.
Gold: 38,020.00
Jun 1 2020 03:23pm

Was bored, 200fg if u need, i pm u full size version.
Can make changes etc if u want

This post was edited by Souforte on Jun 1 2020 03:28pm
Jun 3 2020 03:55am
Was about to attempt, but when Lao's attempt was commented "looks alright, could made it in 5 minutes" I retreated.
Jun 3 2020 04:42am
Quote (QuarantinedToWatchAnime @ Jun 3 2020 11:55am)
Was about to attempt, but when Lao's attempt was commented "looks alright, could made it in 5 minutes" I retreated.

You need to work on blending your renders, it looks slapped on.
I mean it's all CnC -- Take it for what you will, just don't get upset that someone looking for work also knows what he's looking at.

This post was edited by MartinEZK on Jun 3 2020 04:48am
Jun 3 2020 04:44am
Quote (Souforte @ Jun 1 2020 11:23pm)
https://i.ibb.co/RH0tC87/1.png

Was bored, 200fg if u need, i pm u full size version.
Can make changes etc if u want

Leads,

I would change the text panel though if anything, how about a script scroll? Forgot what it's called originally, for the text panel, could have it wrapping.

Gold: 8,633.37
Trader: Trusted
Jun 3 2020 07:12am
Quote (MartinEZK @ Jun 3 2020 12:42pm)
You need to work on blending your renders, it looks slapped on.
I mean it's all CnC -- Take it for what you will, just don't get upset that someone looking for work also knows what he's looking at.

Then again being a prick about it is quite uncool.

Can’t see why you just don’t download Autodesk Sketchbook or Gimp, matter of fact any free software.

For this you surely don’t need PS if you’re as skilled as you claim mate! It’s all cutting out and adding a panel after all.

Also, 300 fg equals about 3$ or something lol, not to even mention it’s a useless currency, I don’t know what you’re expecting to get here tbh.

:-))
Jun 3 2020 07:27am
Quote (037 @ Jun 3 2020 03:12pm)
Then again being a prick about it is quite uncool.

Can’t see why you just don’t download Autodesk Sketchbook or Gimp, matter of fact any free software.

For this you surely don’t need PS if you’re as skilled as you claim mate! It’s all cutting out and adding a panel after all.

Also, 300 fg equals about 3$ or something lol, not to even mention it’s a useless currency, I don’t know what you’re expecting to get here tbh.

:-))

And nothing I have said is remotely un-true.

Channels, masking is a far far faster and superior way to do it. Please don't tell me you're still tooling an entire piece in 2020?
Also, why should I, or anyone for that matter pay extra for your lack of knowledge? It legitmately makes next to no sense at all.

I haven't clicked this video, I haven't watched it, basing it purely on the thumb-nail. Obviously, this one is rough as fuck -- So anyone with experience (Which I hope everyone here has if you're making a profit from it) can do this much better, much faster to the same quality as tooling an entire piece.
Don't blame me for your lack of knowledge and snowflake mentality because you can't handle honest CNC.

Also, ironically; you're jumping on the bandwagon of me paying 300fg which I have already said I would if I had to, so your entire point of "300fg equals $3 babble" is pretty void, in all honesty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myecPHJ8Iwo

/edit: I see you're a topaz/10.
/Edit 2: I also see some of your work part wallpaper, with a fuck-tonne of C4D's and some pretty random textures..

This post was edited by MartinEZK on Jun 3 2020 07:35am
Gold: 8,633.37
Trader: Trusted
Jun 3 2020 07:34am
Quote (MartinEZK @ Jun 3 2020 03:27pm)
And nothing I have said is remotely un-true.

Channels, masking is a far far faster and superior way to do it. Please don't tell me you're still tooling an entire piece in 2020?
Also, why should I, or anyone for that matter pay extra for your lack of knowledge? It legitmately makes next to no sense at all.

I haven't clicked this video, I haven't watched it, basing it purely on the thumb-nail. Obviously, this one is rough as fuck -- So anyone with experience (Which I hope everyone here has if you're making a profit from it) can do this much better, much faster to the same quality as tooling an entire piece.
Don't blame me for your lack of knowledge and snowflake mentality because you can't handle honest CNC.

Also, ironically; you're jumping on the bandwagon of me paying 300fg which I have already said I would if I had to, so your entire point of "300fg equals $3 babble" is pretty void, in all honesty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myecPHJ8Iwo

Lol, you’re barking up the wrong tree my dude. This is not a question about knowledge it’s what the FG is worth and whether even starting a project is worth 300 fg or not. I don’t need to watch the video, and neither am I going to bother explaining to you why I don’t. What I am trying to say is that people pay more for easier jobs out here and if you’re not willing to pay up, you won’t get it done. Definitely not when being smug about it.
Also whether what you’re saying is true or not it is not in context, and the attitude you’re loading your arguments with makes you look like a dick.

Like I said, if you don’t want to pay 300 fg, download Gimp and do it yourself, can’t see the issue.
You say “I don’t have time” the next minute you say “it takes 5 minutes”
Yet you took your time to answer all these comments.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Quote (MartinEZK @ Jun 3 2020 03:27pm)

/edit: I see you're a topaz/10.
/Edit 2: I also see some of your work part wallpaper, with a fuck-tonne of C4D's and some pretty random textures..

Smh another random trying to bash in GFX section after asking people to do work for him. What a lowlife.

This post was edited by 037 on Jun 3 2020 07:38am
Jun 3 2020 07:38am

people pay more for easier jobs out here and if you’re not willing to pay up, you won’t get it done. Definitely not when being smug about it.

Clearly unable to read as I've already stated paying it wasn't an issue, I'd have paid for it if I had to.

Like I said, if you don’t want to pay 300 fg, download Gimp and do it yourself, can’t see the issue.

See above.

You say “I don’t have time” the next minute you say “it takes 5 minutes”
Yet you took your time to answer all these comments.
Hypocrisy at its finest.

Yes, and the computer I'm currently running on has the ability to open up two-chrome tabs before crashing. I'm also at work 90% of the time, since I work 24/7.
This is where it comes down to your assumptions rather than your actual factual knowledge, which doesn't seem to all that.
Go Back To Graphic Requests Topic List
Prev12345Next
Closed New Topic New Poll