d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo 4 > D4 Discussion > Ys Sc1 Like Sc2 Y Wow Like Wc3 D3 Like Poop > D3 Like Nothing Weve Seen Or Heard Of B4
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 784.00
May 20 2020 12:54pm
ys sc1 like sc2 y wow like wc3 d3 like poop on a platter, d3 like nothing weve seen or heard of b4

Is this game as Diablo as diablo could personally make it with there technology

I know ther eis a lot to be said on the matter so don't read all the perfect well made points if u don't want 2 just read the 1 above and it explains everything
Quote (Duty @ May 20 2020 12:28pm)
Is this game as Diablo as diablo could personally make it with there technology

y is sc2 like sc1 and d3 like some shitty can of chicken noodle soup my girlfriend keeps tryna shove down her throat,,,, wait that's way 2 nice a thing to say, d3 is like a rainbow without the pot of gold on the end...… it had good things about it only to cut out the point b4 the game could be worth playing.... like arrow fps, teleport cooldown, maplayout is like waalking a straight line all day.... no vigor charge.... I mean ud think if they changed it to not d2 itd be some way different version u think is rlly shitty at first cos its so inventive its something way diff.... ex.(not same point of view with something complicating the changes, like every other successful new style could be an example for the least to say) but then grows on u like d2 obv did at 1 point and u c the possibilities of new patches and development not to include ways of playing atm that supase d2 in pvp skill technique in every way and etc etc etc etc if the graphics canèt handle teleporting around all day make the pvp like dota 2 timing and precision and handiwork teamwork and don't forget reading ur opponent feel all worth the while the whole time that should come b4 graphics any day something blizzard forgets sc2 graphics great but they had it better then sc1 alrdy in every way besides originality.

Be nice to c my perfect gloves to the amazing shit d2 had them all do and have 3 types of amazing sets not 100x my gear cant even carry. I don't got a grand per glove sset to buy 100 pairs and it ruins market or at least seems like it does... also be nice to c items that if they were hacked it would make the game way funner for awhile like d2 was b4 rust storm or I could get a hacked bow to be faster and bit better then my not max speed 08 windforce in d2 b4 faith shit like that was fun 2 hacked bow but still not some crazy super op shit. My 100 perfect zons on east even rocking 08 lords, 08 and 09 war travs with lightning dmg and every perfect item some ppl never even heard of for zons, g shaft btals etc also diversity but not 100 of each mod like d3 when I think d3 is reminds me of fags. no offense. and gayness at its finest.

Quote (Duty @ May 20 2020 12:28pm)
Depends on the amount of trolling that can be accomplished sitting down in an hour. I bet the warden comes to you personally for any troll complaints and deals with them in an appropriate manner including ban for 1 week per mean thing you say... nvm what the games gonna be like if its any good we gonna have to deal with some shitty players, if it sucks all the shitty players will say how good of a game this is and dippidydippidydoo and live the rest of there life being a unintentional dildo. big differerenbce between intentional and unintentional all im gonna say ( rlly I have no idea what that means but im sure sm1 reading this does)

is this game as diablo as there technology can make it cos sc2 did a hell of a job making dota 1 better and its a different fucking game.... different fucking game...… seems blizzard sucks at games due to shareholder

For these fans read below:
Read for dota2 league heroes of storm aeon of storms 2 dota 1 players etc or any game like that comparison below by guy who named the nmbr 1 clan in world for aos2 clan core after my brother Corey and the marines who serve our country (we lost our Ferrari and subway sponserships due to name clan axis thought we were Nazi which we wernt but name still cool, sc2 axis world domination axis same shit I guess (axis= coalition between Nazi and other rebel country's like japan and others on there side)

For those who want expert opinion in below box, warning I got a lot of opinions ona ll this like next ending points that make perfect sense means blizzards not doing ther ejob even if they seem like they r for once trust me there not

For my comparison to dota 2 if u wanna read it lmk cos I was nmbr 1 in world at aos2 sc2 version of dota 1 b4 dota 2 or lol or heroes of storm hence name came out so it was best game at the time and I worked with creators to test every patch and possible update so id have say on what worked and what changed were made to game even new heroes totally dope eh cos I lead world champion ship teams got that privileges' wonder if same is for dota 2 prbly not maybe 1 world here and there and worlds tourneys, I quit cos like dota 2 be good u need crazy man hours unlike diablo u can play few hours and use ur phone to trade make money even bots to do trades 4 u on text msg request.

dota 2 I thought way shit when I first played it I thought that dota 1 version for sc2 aeon of storms 2 (out b4 dota 2 of league of legends making it best at the time) hence the name heroes of the storm that blizzard shortly came out with after.... (stole name ofc… ) that was like sc2 when it came out best graphics of all time all new then they had dota 1 version for it making dota 1 spells seem like simplicity for morons (even tho it was same layout diff game,) and ud just have to develop skill with timing simple spells and other ways of dueling.... I mean don't get me wrg I totally love invoker (dota1 2 w.e) and some other heroes spells but there co combined 1 hard spell and 3 easy ones so there it is... I have a dagon if I wanna right click faster(judging range and dmg etc) some setup or item for every situation and u don't need a good computer for fast play style and perfect timing to be applicable and accuracy or just gaming in general or jugg ult shouldn't be right click but a circle around them and u click so then in middle to cast so its not just who can follow an order like a v8 piston ring engine schematic..... aos2 being best player in world me at 1 time played hardest hero always and play any hero first time knew everything bout game. and the pudge hook was similar but his was bola which was harder and u could pull them on bolas way back like a net but 2 things swinging like those things that wrap around ur legs if u get bolas on u lol being a bit slower then u run with it way for more dmg the pull dmg combined with lvl and int lvl even tho u agility (many builds that r very effective) then storm meaning dmg right next 2 u 2 any1 whole tea even if that close
so had 2 be right next 2 u all skills dmg but bonus from int for lots of spells like big bonus but complete diff build and attack dmg has 3 second burn after based on int lvl so no1 with 1 hp gets away. the many setips and having to know every item by heart and hero counter mandatory to be good. ms helps on this hero anyway I sucked when i started complete trash but it grew on me especially sc2 graphics made it rlly fun.

u have to be good to out time players reaction vs spells!! and counter reaction, and play as a team is mandatory and mic. but if u good at games without good players diff style called pub trash but still fun to 50-0 ppl 100 games ina row welll 10 thousand games in a row literally. wanted 2 say dota type game players that I dunno I thought d3 shouldn't be so much about graphics b4 game play I mean even dota 2 I didn't like graphics at start or the simple spells skill wise but now I like out smarting my opposite team with any type of hero that the spells amp each other and work towards a 5 player team any which way. aos2 was hard as fuck to play with same as dota 2 but just every spell was harder then any spell in dota 2.
Gold: 4,305.01
May 20 2020 02:36pm
what
Gold: 143.00
May 20 2020 02:46pm
I can't argue with any of these points

this man has achieved numbers, and is spitting absolute facts
May 20 2020 03:45pm
Quote (Omacron @ May 20 2020 03:46pm)
I can't argue with any of these points

this man has achieved numbers, and is spitting absolute facts

dunno how I had the time on my hands to type this but fuck yeah I should be a screen writer could write ur year journal in 3 point seconds flat motha fucka,typed in under 5 min wait period waiting for dota 2 game gg but forget favorites id be the most liked character 2. El Bandito, sorceress, druid, barbarian choose your class. Then just discuss disturbing comments all day and my job is complete or done in fact fucking done I say bitch. prbly just the fact I got stuck in my head every little detail on how to make a game perfect cos I helped make 1 and driving me insane with the knowledge below the surface of what I don't tell ppl. Complicated shit going on in that head of mine. I'm sure icefrog had some good friends help him work on his games 2, things a process just cant do it in 2 seconds and expect things not to be op and everything work.

edit dunno how I had the time to type this … in under 5 min

This post was edited by Duty on May 20 2020 03:45pm
May 20 2020 03:49pm
Quote (holyspawn @ May 20 2020 03:36pm)
what

my life>your life
that's all
ooo and a revolving door for ur crib how many ppl I have over I need 1... or else doors fall apart windows break from being used, I have to redo my half a mil house every well a duration which is a very short period of time
Gold: 18,761.97
May 21 2020 12:57am
What
Gold: 9,205.00
May 23 2020 09:18am
List of people who understood that:
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2020 09:10pm
Quote (HardyTarget @ 23 May 2020 11:18)
List of people who understood that:

Weird, same number of people who play Diablo 3.
Gold: 358.00
May 24 2020 01:01am
yes
Go Back To D4 Discussion Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll