d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Browser Games > Realm of the Mad God > Ann's Atrocious Archer Adventure- Unpe Edition > ^_^
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 47,785.43
May 14 2020 04:38am
Took a long break and came back a couple of months ago. Figured I'd post this unpe I started about a week ago here for some entertainment:

https://imgur.com/a/l5Rc35X
Gold: 840.00
May 14 2020 10:59pm
nows your chance to get a QOT
May 15 2020 01:48am
Quote (armour @ May 14 2020 09:59pm)
nows your chance to get a QOT

Already got one a handful of ents in. :) My account is very luck with qot's so I wasn't worried about that one. I think that was my 5th one overall.
Gold: 918.86
May 21 2020 10:48pm
o7 @ npe'ing, and BIG gratz on the leaf bow and QoT, sick archer and even SICKER account

thanks again for the massive amount of farm eggs traded for fg back in 2017, pet's all grown up now, 97mheal/95heal/83ele 100% fame fed and housed, like the good lord intended
May 22 2020 01:22am
Quote (Elliet @ May 21 2020 09:48pm)
o7 @ npe'ing, and BIG gratz on the leaf bow and QoT, sick archer and even SICKER account

thanks again for the massive amount of farm eggs traded for fg back in 2017, pet's all grown up now, 97mheal/95heal/83ele 100% fame fed and housed, like the good lord intended

Thanks! I got pretty lucky with this one. You can see a few failed attempts in my graveyard. :lol: Appreciate the compliment. Still working on trying to get some of those lh whites and a few event whites that have escaped my clutches.

Oh for sure. Glad I was able to help you get that good base for your current pet! :) I still have a bad habit of picking up common eggs. Very nice. :o I feel like I am behind on my pet now. So many people have 100/100's now. :wallbash: Taking 3 years off really slowed down that progress. Got a lot to feed, but cannot be fucked to sit on the fame train and do 230's for hours on end. I'm getting too old for that. :rofl: Plus accuracy farming is now fucked with tutorial being removed. Haven't figured out a good spot to get that extra 200 or so fame. :/
May 22 2020 11:00am
Was browsing realm YT vids and didn't even realize what UNP really meant, thought the U stood for Unity, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY UT ONLY XD even greater salute o7

All classes except for bard are still able to do tutorial accuracy training if u swap back to flash, use a t0-t7 bow (or tshot if u got it in vault, multiple shot bows don't add extra per shot) and angle urself to hit 2 green ball shooters at once and afk, moving back and forth once every 20 mins

BUT for my bard i've had to do: Oryx castle blocks t0 bow. snake pits blocks t0 bow, Being a dedicated anchor in tombs and unleashing on Bes with leaf bow (tshot even better if ya got it with ya), electric pet and ran back and forth through to line up rock constructs in a cleared out glands area with t0 bow, shooting nest realm event bulbs with t0 bow. Barely hit 80%

How in gods name do u do a LH with an npe XD the discord group?
May 22 2020 11:08am
sadly, all deaths and character info in Unity will never show up on realmeye, unless they figure out a way to (if that's even possible :/ ) I can't even see your current archer

EDIT: actually, they do show up after a good bit of time, BUT my bard has yet to show up XD. Oddly dont see your archer

This post was edited by Elliet on May 22 2020 11:20am
May 22 2020 11:45am
Quote (Elliet @ May 22 2020 10:00am)
Was browsing realm YT vids and didn't even realize what UNP really meant, thought the U stood for Unity, BUT IT'S ACTUALLY UT ONLY XD even greater salute o7

All classes except for bard are still able to do tutorial accuracy training if u swap back to flash, use a t0-t7 bow (or tshot if u got it in vault, multiple shot bows don't add extra per shot) and angle urself to hit 2 green ball shooters at once and afk, moving back and forth once every 20 mins

BUT for my bard i've had to do: Oryx castle blocks t0 bow. snake pits blocks t0 bow, Being a dedicated anchor in tombs and unleashing on Bes with leaf bow (tshot even better if ya got it with ya), electric pet and ran back and forth through to line up rock constructs in a cleared out glands area with t0 bow, shooting nest realm event bulbs with t0 bow. Barely hit 80%

How in gods name do u do a LH with an npe XD the discord group?

Yup done a few npe's before, wanted more of a challenge. The Ut/st only looked quite fun so I decided to try it.

Oh shooting bes in tombs actually counts for accuracy? I always thought people were trolling. I wonder if the titan in lhs does too? Thanks for the info! I'll have to try those out. I heard spider den the big white balls that form the web count as well. The boss has a tendency to run away from you and with a pet you probably won't die because the shots do way too little damage.

I'm super fucked with that unpe archer. Full void set would be nice, but holy crap I'll be dead way before then. :rofl: My current sorc is a npe, but I've only been farming cults so far for the ring and robe, so it's not too bad. Actually got the ring yesterday, so that was nice. :) Voids are going to be a different story.

Quote (Elliet @ May 22 2020 10:08am)
sadly, all deaths and character info in Unity will never show up on realmeye, unless they figure out a way to (if that's even possible :/ ) I can't even see your current archer

EDIT: actually, they do show up after a good bit of time, BUT my bard has yet to show up XD. Oddly dont see your archer

Yeah I noticed they were slow, seems like they kind of fixed it? I know bard being released fucked everything up though, so it might be all jacked up again for a bit. I haven't died for a few days though, so I don't know if it's broken or not.

You probably can't see my unpe archer because my main archer takes priority due to having higher fame. I could make that fucker dead on realm eye. I'm just hoping it passes up my main archer one day. :lol:

May 22 2020 11:56am
OMG THE SPIDER DEN IDEA!!!! You just saved me so much time and oryx kills with that info XD. I've been sitting back in some oryx's castle just to shoot the walls, omgomgomg yesss no more missing out on loot.
Gold: 840.00
May 22 2020 09:51pm
Quote (tealeaves @ May 23 2020 02:45am)
Yup done a few npe's before, wanted more of a challenge. The Ut/st only looked quite fun so I decided to try it.

Oh shooting bes in tombs actually counts for accuracy? I always thought people were trolling. I wonder if the titan in lhs does too? Thanks for the info! I'll have to try those out. I heard spider den the big white balls that form the web count as well. The boss has a tendency to run away from you and with a pet you probably won't die because the shots do way too little damage.

I'm super fucked with that unpe archer. Full void set would be nice, but holy crap I'll be dead way before then. :rofl: My current sorc is a npe, but I've only been farming cults so far for the ring and robe, so it's not too bad. Actually got the ring yesterday, so that was nice. :) Voids are going to be a different story.

Yeah I noticed they were slow, seems like they kind of fixed it? I know bard being released fucked everything up though, so it might be all jacked up again for a bit. I haven't died for a few days though, so I don't know if it's broken or not.

You probably can't see my unpe archer because my main archer takes priority due to having higher fame. I could make that fucker dead on realm eye. I'm just hoping it passes up my main archer one day. :lol:

I am not sure if the bes one works, if it does that would be easiest probably.

you can also go into DDocks and farm the barrier before the boss, just kill the pirates around that area first.
Go Back To Realm of the Mad God Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll