d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Christian Fellowship > Spending Time In God's Presence > ^
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Aug 12 2020 05:08pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Aug 13 2020 04:12pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 3,502.50
Aug 13 2020 11:56pm
Quote (wraps @ May 16 2020 09:39am)
No problem. :)

Just keep seeking Him everyday and the closer you get to God the more you will feel His presence.

So true lately I been feeling a lot of depression in which was cause of my sins at a young age and also being a young disrespectful kid at the time.
I am 28 years old now and wish my mindset was the way it is now back then, but I understand change and I'm granted one life I cannot go back in time, but thank you for giving change, life, and the light.

GOD and family with faith and love is all we have.

Today I want to say a prayer in which I will type it out and pray tonight before bed.

My lord I just want to reach out today and ask you to please calm this corona virus that is going on.
Please give us all the strength you can to get through these tough times to each individuals family.
The world needs you my lord I ask you to please enter more peoples life and help them see light and to love and cherish everything we have got at this time and to stop the rioting we are hurting our own community.

Lord I know I have had sin and I've asked you back into my life a few years ago, but lord can you please bless us with this prayer and give the sinners light to stop this nonsense.
Lord I'm sorry I have been feeling down and depressed lately and this is why I pickup my book tonight and will read your word.
Thank you for my life and I hope all family and friends I've lost during these last 10 years are looking down on me to gain the strength through these times.
Lord please give everyone's family in the world strength through these times and calm them down.
AMEN.

This post was edited by Bachelor on Aug 14 2020 12:04am
Go Back To Christian Fellowship Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic