d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Consoles > Sony > Whats The Best Ps4 To Buy? > Buying One Today
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,181.50
May 13 2020 02:30pm
Quote (zNick @ May 13 2020 02:53pm)
Yep ps4 shit bed totally last night.

I got the xbox 1X 1tb for $350
Comes with starwars delux game and controller

Treason!! ;)
Thats cool though
On a side note:
My general managers wife used his credit card and bought a $550 nintendo switch off ebay a couple weeks back, sucker
Gold: 6.00
May 13 2020 02:32pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ May 13 2020 04:30pm)
Treason!! ;)
Thats cool though
On a side note:
My general managers wife used his credit card and bought a $550 nintendo switch off ebay a couple weeks back, sucker

I think youre righy about the ps5 not releasing this year.

I got a better deal financially and want to put the xbox's supposed higher network capabilities to test since ps4 is clearly not taking advantage of my high powered bell fibe
May 13 2020 02:39pm
Quote (zNick @ May 13 2020 03:32pm)
I think youre righy about the ps5 not releasing this year.

I got a better deal financially and want to put the xbox's supposed higher network capabilities to test since ps4 is clearly not taking advantage of my high powered bell fibe

I just dont see it happening, i mean, just think about it, we are in a global pandemic, an economic recession (again)
Unemployment is sky rocketed, business and stores have had to close their doors, and i can go on and on but those are just some of the keys components, whatever they were projecting for holiday sales, it wouldnt even be close to that if they still plan to release this holiday season, it just doesnt sound fiscally feasible for them to do so in my eyes, i can totally see an upcoming announcement that they are going to postpone production or just the release until idk, the economy picks back up

This post was edited by Property_Damage on May 13 2020 02:40pm
May 13 2020 02:43pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ May 13 2020 04:39pm)
I just dont see it happening, i mean, just think about it, we are in a global pandemic, an economic recession (again)
Unemployment is sky rocketed, business and stores have had to close their doors, and i can go on and on but those are just some of the keys components, whatever they were projecting for holiday sales, it wouldnt even be close to that if they still plan to release this holiday season, it just doesnt sound fiscally feasible for them to do so in my eyes, i can totally see an upcoming announcement that they are postpone production or just the release until idk, the economy picks back up

So im at wal mart and 2 young guys are in front of me rushing to electronics dept. I tell my buddy on the phone i bet these guys are going for the last 3 ps4s... they were and i talked to them... they said they had the same orig ps4 as me and we all had the same issue last night wtf...

"Cannot start ps4" issue...

I know how to rebuild/ reinstall ps4 software, tried it last night but it fried again over night. So i consider it smoked.

But then they tell me same thing.

Conspiracy? Is Sony releasing harmful updates to make you buy s ps4 again? I mean last of us 2 is around the corner.

Idk man. Seems a lot of people having software issues. I know my hardware is mint.

Idk man
May 13 2020 02:47pm
Quote (zNick @ May 13 2020 03:43pm)
So im at wal mart and 2 young guys are in front of me rushing to electronics dept. I tell my buddy on the phone i bet these guys are going for the last 3 ps4s... they were and i talked to them... they said they had the same orig ps4 as me and we all had the same issue last night wtf...

"Cannot start ps4" issue...

I know how to rebuild/ reinstall ps4 software, tried it last night but it fried again over night. So i consider it smoked.

But then they tell me same thing.

Conspiracy? Is Sony releasing harmful updates to make you buy s ps4 again? I mean last of us 2 is around the corner.

Idk man. Seems a lot of people having software issues. I know my hardware is mint.

Idk man

Too much Stay at Home and Play fried your systems lol
May 13 2020 02:48pm
Quote (Property_Damage @ May 13 2020 04:47pm)
Too much Stay at Home and Play fried your systems lol

Were down to 4 days. But im good for 3 hrs a night when the fam is asleep..

Man i cant complain that was my orig ps4 drom god knows when
Go Back To Sony Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll