d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > Poe Incinerate Elementalist > Question About My Build
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 26,774.27
May 9 2020 11:45am
im using the 3.10 incinerate elementalist build on my character and ive been wondering about my dps
i feel like its lackluster atm and i was wondering where i could improve survivability and dps at the same time on my setup

ive thought about switching kaom heart for Loreweave with 80% maximum resistance and at least 40% increased elemental damage and put a 6link Cast when damage taken for extra survivability but i would lose arround 1k of my life pool

thats the build im following : https://gyazo.com/54954db6b899d66885455cbe9e8a9c25

looking for help to improve the current build, im opened to hear your suggestions
Gold: 205.00
May 9 2020 02:43pm
i tried a few versions of this build a while back
im using eternity shroud atm and swapped to crit based instad of EO personally its not as tanky but the dps is absurd
the version i thought was most tanky was specing more into golems
i had 6 or 7 golems and a bunch of stacked primordial eminence
chaos golem gave me a flat 35% phys reduction stone gave me over 800 life regen flame golem makes up for dmg
it was quite nice the dmg suffered slightly i use 2 rings with life gain on spell hit for even more sustain and i run 2 wands with triggers for a brand and woc both linked to life leech gems for even more sustain
i was sitting at 6.5k life 1.2k es 7m+ dps

i opted not to use a staff instead using 2 wands with extra dmg as chaos etc tho a nice staff with + fire skills can do more dmg

personal choice
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll