d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Player vs. Monster > Infernum - Summoner Wt > Hc P8
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 9,901.00
Jul 12 2020 03:09am
Grailer for me

Love these boots, rolled 43% fire res

Jul 12 2020 03:14am
And this baby is probably the biggest upgrade, adds a lot of safety, makes me able to play more aggressive. Merc i way tankier now and i can use amp instead of decrepify more often.

Not the best of rolls, but cta is cta. +2k hitpoints with bone armor now :)
Jul 12 2020 03:21am
Got bored of MFing and LK so decided to progress. Goal was to get to anya for the +10 all res but mainly to get the red portal so i can gather my army quick for some future meph sessions. Chaos was quite hard tbh.
Pulled some big packs, which then killed my army, before i could start using CE. Had to play methodically, use decrepify until the first 2-3 mobs died, then use amp and CE to finish the rest. i tried to leave a few corpses and then pulled the next pack to them. Worked really well, even vs the seal bosses. P8 Infector took about 10 seconds, because there were so many corpses remaining in his spawn area.
Big D himself took about 3 minutes but was easy. Decrepify+ clay golem and a quick tele whenever he used fire storm, to keep my merc alive.

While doing cs i found my first monarch,

Jul 12 2020 03:28am
I ran/teled through most of a5 and got to the frozen river. Had luck with the monster rolls i guess, ice mages, sirens and yetis. Because of the sirens i was amped most of the time, but CE is quite effective vs them. Played carefully and had no real issues to reach anya. I got the scroll and 35k gold from anya. Used about 600k gold to repair my tele amulet. 22 charges isnt that much, but its way safer to tele with a shield and decent fcr frames.

I will probably to a lot of meph runs now. What do you guys think, should i restat to use spirit monarch? I could also make obedience in a non eth cryptic axe for merc. Probably a good idea to kill meph faster?
Go Back To Player vs. Monster Topic List
Prev1234
Add Reply New Topic New Poll