d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Tips For Hell Travincal, Hc Singleplayer? (sorc)
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,395.64
May 3 2020 10:44am
Hey!

Started a singleplayer HC classic sorc a week or so back, and I'm now at lvl 68 and at travincal. I gave it a few tries but it's damn scary.
It's possible to get a spawn of the high council without cold immunes, right?

Lot of other cold immunes running around though and I'm near death all the time.
Here are my current stats:

800 life
30fcr
44fhr

fr 75
cr 75
lr 75
pr 40

I'm orb spec, +10 points in fire wall for seis etc.

any tips on how I can complete travincal with this sorc?

Gold: 21,300.28
May 3 2020 12:16pm
I think there is always a cold immune. What you can do is killing the flail carrier (Not ci) to complete the flail, to gain entrance to durance of hate without Killing all council. Just get durance 2 wp. You wont need Q5 with that method.

This post was edited by BaHgerAUT on May 3 2020 12:17pm
May 3 2020 12:52pm
i'm doing this singleplayer so that woulnd't work :D

anyway, I managed to kill the council, I had to finish the last one with khalims flail on melee because he was both cold and fire immune :D

just killed diablo too!
i've now completed hell in singleplayer HC with barb, pala and sorc without dying once :D i have a feeling necro and amazon will not be as easy....
Gold: Locked
May 3 2020 01:24pm
Quote (boerd @ May 3 2020 02:52pm)
i'm doing this singleplayer so that woulnd't work :D

anyway, I managed to kill the council, I had to finish the last one with khalims flail on melee because he was both cold and fire immune :D

just killed diablo too!
i've now completed hell in singleplayer HC with barb, pala and sorc without dying once :D i have a feeling necro and amazon will not be as easy....

it works on single player, you dont need to kill all of them, just kill 1, make the flail, and open the stairs with it
Gold: 20.00
May 3 2020 06:55pm
Ya they are right you dont need to kill all, but level 1 static and thunderstorm can do it.

I'd recommend beefing up the firewall a little more for playability, it makes things harder when damage is low, I find 20 is comfortable, 10 works but you really gotta kite and tank while you wait for it

/e nevermind good job on beating the game

This post was edited by SagittariusA on May 3 2020 06:56pm
May 4 2020 03:13am
Quote (SagittariusA @ May 4 2020 02:55am)
Ya they are right you dont need to kill all, but level 1 static and thunderstorm can do it.

I'd recommend beefing up the firewall a little more for playability, it makes things harder when damage is low, I find 20 is comfortable, 10 works but you really gotta kite and tank while you wait for it

/e nevermind good job on beating the game

thanks!

yeah the firewall is not very strong, but I honestly almost never use it. It's just for seis and maybe some packs, otherwise I just skipped all cold immunes :)

anyway, next up for singleplayer hc is necro!!
Gold: 0.00
May 4 2020 04:44am
Quote (boerd @ May 4 2020 06:13am)
thanks!

yeah the firewall is not very strong, but I honestly almost never use it. It's just for seis and maybe some packs, otherwise I just skipped all cold immunes :)

anyway, next up for singleplayer hc is necro!!

GL that's neat. Should do a mix of bone spirit + summon + CE
May 4 2020 07:41am
Quote (y_roc140 @ May 4 2020 12:44pm)
GL that's neat. Should do a mix of bone spirit + summon + CE

yeah gonna run pretty much that, basically this build:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=14787683

though I'm pretty lost on how to distribute skill points while leveling... any tips?
Gold: 20.00
May 4 2020 11:53am
You need to focus skeleton first until maxed with only getting prereqs
at a certain point you have to put some skills into a bone skill for body starting but keep it minimal until mastery is maxed.
After that you either level CE or finish maxing that bone skill

You will reach a point where skeleton kill speed will slow and you want to use CE for speed, however you have to balance that with having a bone skill for bosses because skeletons might not hold up and level 1 iron maiden with clay golem method is very slow

Its personal preference though on the order, I personally dont like using CE until late nightmare and even then keep it low in favor of bone spear or spirit

I wouldn't do amp personally past 1 but that's personal preference. I dont mind casting it a few times and pvm mobs are usually small enough except in cows

This post was edited by SagittariusA on May 4 2020 11:53am
May 4 2020 04:49pm
Quote (SagittariusA @ May 4 2020 07:53pm)
You need to focus skeleton first until maxed with only getting prereqs
at a certain point you have to put some skills into a bone skill for body starting but keep it minimal until mastery is maxed.
After that you either level CE or finish maxing that bone skill

You will reach a point where skeleton kill speed will slow and you want to use CE for speed, however you have to balance that with having a bone skill for bosses because skeletons might not hold up and level 1 iron maiden with clay golem method is very slow

Its personal preference though on the order, I personally dont like using CE until late nightmare and even then keep it low in favor of bone spear or spirit

I wouldn't do amp personally past 1 but that's personal preference. I dont mind casting it a few times and pvm mobs are usually small enough except in cows

aight thx for the tips

should I put 20 points into raise skeleton before starting to add points in skeleton mastery?
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll