d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Grab Them By The Scandal > A Tara Reade / Joe Biden Love Story
Prev1535455
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6,376.70
May 27 2020 09:35am
Quote (bogie160 @ May 27 2020 08:32am)
It's funny, because Ilhan Omar is actually trying to be consistent on this issue; believing that Biden is simultaneously a rapist and the lesser of two evils. It goes to highlight the absurdity of the modern identity politics. Either you're a lunatic (Omar) who believes accusations with zero evidence, or you're a shameless hypocrite (media / mainstream Democrats) who believes a witness is "credible" whenever there's an "R" next to their name.

I like the brutally honest type best. I mean, this is one where you have to give it to HRC.

"I don't care about the facts. If they're harming my ambitions, I'll attack them ruthlessly. If they're helping my ambitions, I'll do everything I can to assist them." There's not even any hypocrisy there. Merely a lack of principles. "Power is king, I'll do whatever is required to gain power." It's how most of them operate, really.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1535455
Add Reply New Topic New Poll