d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Currently Feeling Like A Piece Of *explicit* > Tldr Warning, Like Life Story Long...
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Apr 25 2020 04:02am
story time GC.

Part 1, Time travel is fun.
let me take you back about 5 years.

I was working a shitty job in fast food as temporary work after moving to a new city. we hire some new guy, and within a week I'm giving this guy rides to and from work, which leads to giving his girlfriend rides to and from work.
one day I'm taking his girlfriend to work when she says "I'd like to chill and watch a movie with you some time" and I agree, but when I see her boyfriend the next day I let him know, and he hits me with the whole "we're swingers" shit... so I'm like cool, your girlfriend is pretty hot, I'll go with it. fast forward about 5 months and I've got feelings for her, but she stops calling me. fast forward ~ a year... they're homeless with a 1.5 year old kid (not mine) and I'm like look, my lease is ending, we can get a 2 bedroom apt together, just pay your half of the rent. a few months go by and feelings are resurfacing, but I don't act on it.

however! she's fucking teasing me every chance she gets. rubbing on me as she goes past me and shit.

anyways, her boyfriend quit his job 3 weeks into the lease and she was the one paying their half of the rent even though she was begging him to get a job. he turned into a real scumbag real quick. verbally abusing her and fucking random women they hadn't agreed to and made her feel like shit.
cutting this shit short because I can't remember everything now, and shes coming to me for comfort daily (nothing romantic or sexual is happening) but i discover that the reason she stopped calling me was that she was catching feelings for me and that was against their rules. so we started talking and she acted like she was going to leave him for me, 5 months goes by of this bullshit and the lease is about to end, and she's still leading me on with this I'm going to break up with him bullshit, he still doesn't have a job and is treating her like shit daily and I'm fed up with it. so I ended it with her.

Part 2: The plot thickens.
A few weeks after I broke it off with her, her sister moves into our living room, and I'm like damn... sister is hotter, and she's single! so I flirt with her, take her out and end up hooking up with her.

lease ends, she has nowhere to go, and I'm moving into a different complex, so I offer her a place to stay to figure stuff out.
about a month into that, and we're in a relationship, about 8 months later, there's talk about marriage, and her kid calls me dad <3. I'm also starting to get attached to her other kid who's about a year old at this point. 1 year later, we're in a bigger apartment, both kids are calling me dad, life is pretty decent, until I get suspicious of her because she seemed like she was hiding something. turns out she's been cheating on me with like 8 different guys.
try to push through, can't regain trust, relationship falls completely apart right around the 2 year mark of our relationship. I break up with her, give her 3 months to find a job and move out. she does so with like a week to spare. within 2 months she's being evicted, and ends up going to one of those per month furnished apartments paying about double what she'd be paying for a regular apartment.

Part 3, the reason I feel like a piece of shit.

It's at about this time that I leave the state to move closer to my family. life out here is great.i had about $12,000 saved up, so I buy a Harley, I'm having fun, not working because I still have about $4,500, and I'm considering it a vacation. end up finding a cool girl out here, we end up hitting it off and things are going great, but I'm burning through my cash, so I have to get a job, having a job means I can't spend much time with her anymore, then corona virus shuts down the world, I'm still working because it's a shitty job because my field wasn't hiring anyone out here (which is weird because I'm a certified cable tech/broadband tech, and there's like always demand for us in big cities) so she's quarantined for the last 3 weeks since her job was one of the first to shut down, she's stuck at home out of money, with nothing to do, I'm working all the time, but there ends up being a confirmed case in the store I'm working, so I take a 2 week quarantine to avoid getting it and passing it on to my 86 year old grandfather. so now I'm stuck in the house. her family doesn't like me so I can't go over to her house but about once every week for about 5 hours at most (and we live like an hour apart). so I'm stuck inside with nothing to do but smoke weed and play video games. now getting to the point of all of this. the fucking kids. the kids are the reason I feel like a piece of shit. those were my daughters and I left them, and quit talking to their mother. I literally haven't spoken to their mom in 6 months. the older one is starting school soon... I literally think about them every day, but I cannot and will not let myself go back to my ex even though I think about her when I think about the kids, and how our life was before I found out. I keep thinking about asking her for pictures of my girls but they're not mine, and if I do that, I know she will send them and it'll make me think about them more, which will make me feel even worse.

yeah, had to get that off my chest. IDC what you have to say on the matter, you can't make me feel any worse than I already do
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 25 2020 07:14am
I thought you were gay?
Gold: 1,045.70
Warn: 20%
Apr 25 2020 07:29am
We man, put the beast of mankind deep within
Women have less emotional control to keep the beast within, when situations get critic. call it nature mixed with modern circumstances.

I myself living the triangle-relationchip for 10years already! Not with sex, just as a familie.
My coussin, her husband and the 3children. they are neighbors.
When i arrived, thing where verry messed up, hostpilatized women, workoholic man, and 3 children left behind.
I managed to help them for years.
the kids, feel like they are my own, they are getting old already and start dating, so now i have 5kids!
Gold: 3.00
Apr 25 2020 07:34am
Quote (Tommyvv @ Apr 25 2020 08:29am)
Women have less emotional control to keep the beast within, when situations get critic. call it nature mixed with modern circumstances.

I myself living the triangle-relationchip for 10years already! Not with sex, just as a familie.
When i arrived, thing where verry messed up, hostpilatized women, workoholic man, and 3 children left behind.
the kids, feel like they are my own, they are getting old already and start dating, so now i have 5kids!

I’m gonna hijack this thread because I remember your crazy d2 builds and they were very fun to play back in the day.
Gold: 222.69
Warn: 30%
Apr 25 2020 07:50am
Quote (Kthulhu @ 25 Apr 2020 09:34)
I’m gonna hijack this thread because I remember your crazy d2 builds and they were very fun to play back in the day.

Tommy always has crazy builds in whatever game he plays. Some of his LoL stuff is just outrageous.

Anyways, back to OP:

Bro. I read that entire thing and the first thing that comes to mind is don’t be a sucker. Those girls are obviously using you to provide for them, their kids, their lazy fk boyfriend, and their casual encounters. Sucks that the kids are caught up in it but unless you’re planning on going for custody (which you have no right or reason to win), you should stay away. Those sluts will suck the life outta you in the long run and those kids are sadly going to end up miserable anyways unless they make it to 18 without developing a severe drug addiction and can afford to go far far away to college.
Gold: 7,315.03
Apr 25 2020 08:48am
You sound like a good person - you didn't really do anything wrong here, so you shouldn't be feeling like shit. Those aren't your kids and their mother decided to cheat on you after all you've done for her. Unfortunately it does sound like the girls you've been dating were using you, but hindsight is 20/20.
Gold: 2.00
Apr 25 2020 11:29am
Quote (Greater @ 25 Apr 2020 06:50)
Tommy always has crazy builds in whatever game he plays. Some of his LoL stuff is just outrageous.

Anyways, back to OP:

Bro. I read that entire thing and the first thing that comes to mind is don’t be a sucker. Those girls are obviously using you to provide for them, their kids, their lazy fk boyfriend, and their casual encounters. Sucks that the kids are caught up in it but unless you’re planning on going for custody (which you have no right or reason to win), you should stay away. Those sluts will suck the life outta you in the long run and those kids are sadly going to end up miserable anyways unless they make it to 18 without developing a severe drug addiction and can afford to go far far away to college.

I really hope they grow up to have good lives... and if I try to come into their life once they get older, they won't know who I am, and they'll probably try to avoid me.

Quote (Magicboy7111 @ 25 Apr 2020 07:48)
You sound like a good person - you didn't really do anything wrong here, so you shouldn't be feeling like shit. Those aren't your kids and their mother decided to cheat on you after all you've done for her. Unfortunately it does sound like the girls you've been dating were using you, but hindsight is 20/20.

thank you for saying that you think I'm a good person. and I know they were using me, but if it wasn't for her cheating, it wasn't bad. I was happy before I found out about her cheating.

Quote (So1ar @ 25 Apr 2020 06:14)
I thought you were gay?

could care less what a 2020 thinks ;)

Quote (Tommyvv @ 25 Apr 2020 06:29)

I have no idea what the first part of that message was all about, but I totally understand the adopting of the kids

Thank y'all for the support. I didn't expect that from GC tbh.
Gold: 4,200.69
Warn: 20%
Apr 25 2020 01:02pm
Moral of the story: you cant make a hoe a housewife

Sorry but some girls just cannot be loyal no matter what... sometimes you just have to learn it the hard way
Gold: 4,537.00
Apr 25 2020 04:33pm
Quote (Pharaohmon @ Apr 25 2020 02:02pm)
Moral of the story: you cant make a hoe a housewife

Sorry but some girls just cannot be loyal no matter what... sometimes you just have to learn it the hard way

Thank yoy for summery
Gold: 632.75
Apr 25 2020 04:50pm
Lol you're an idiot

Let me just go along with the swinger idea it'll be fine, it'll be great
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll