d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Black Desert >
ISO
> Pc Player, Na, Need Silver/help As Well > Discord Would Be Tight
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 95.50
Apr 15 2020 05:53pm
got quite a few questions but also need silver in game for like a t8 mount and shit

anyways, lmk if you can help with general questions etc

I know you can't trade directly but I thought there was a way for me to list an item in teh market for super expensive and someone could buy it?
or something

This post was edited by Bayonet on Apr 15 2020 06:00pm
Apr 16 2020 01:31pm
no one?

can we not trade silver this way??
'
am I trippin?
Gold: 83,800.89
Apr 20 2020 02:05pm
Feel free to send me a pm with your questions and I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability. As for the silver thing, someone could purchase your items at a price you list for but it can’t be the same as someone else is listed as there’s a chance it would be yours or theirs. Also, each item has predetermined prices and can go up or down so also have to look at that.
Apr 20 2020 02:41pm
Quote (Midget @ 20 Apr 2020 16:05)
Feel free to send me a pm with your questions and I’ll try to answer them to the best of my ability. As for the silver thing, someone could purchase your items at a price you list for but it can’t be the same as someone else is listed as there’s a chance it would be yours or theirs. Also, each item has predetermined prices and can go up or down so also have to look at that.

yeah Id imagine they did that to combat people buying it

I thought I could list a pot for 500m silver or something and go that way but eh

I just wanted to get gear but after this learned quit a lot about the game
currently using free oasis gear to farm exp and levels so

should be good to go, just wanted silver for quality of life things, dope mount, etc
Gold: 83,800.89
Apr 21 2020 08:39pm
Quote (Bayonet @ Apr 20 2020 04:41pm)
yeah Id imagine they did that to combat people buying it

I thought I could list a pot for 500m silver or something and go that way but eh

I just wanted to get gear but after this learned quit a lot about the game
currently using free oasis gear to farm exp and levels so

should be good to go, just wanted silver for quality of life things, dope mount, etc

Ahh yea. Luckily the oasis event helps out a lot. I’d also recommend using the trial character slots to test pvp as well for the classes you’re interested in since I had to manually level everything I tried while choosing a class lol. It helps out a lot.

Just choose the class you enjoy and work at it. :)
Go Back To Black Desert Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll