d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Diablo 2 Vs Dungeon Siege > Did You Play Both?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 390.00
Apr 7 2020 02:10am
I need your service and let me know your thought on Dungeon Siege?

i played both d2 and Dungeon Siege back in the day

thoughts?
Gold: 1.00
Apr 7 2020 08:59am
Dungeon Siege 1 2 and 3 are really good games. I played all 3 casually so I never beat any of them but I still really enjoyed them.

Dungeon Siege 1 is kinda old and the gameplay feels very slow paced after a while.
Dungeon Siege 2 gameplay and loot system felt more fast paced and refined. Definitely a huge upgrade from the first game.
And I recently started playing Dungeon Siege 3 with my gf who isn't a gamer in any way. Really easy to get into for her and she's actually good haha. Gameplay wise it's almost like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance but with better skill customization.

So basically I feel like Dungeon Siege is a much better game to play solo or in couch coop while D2 is a better experience in an online multiplayer setting.

Not sure if that's the kind of info you were looking for but there you go haha
Gold: 390.00
Apr 7 2020 02:51pm
Quote (Nebilim @ Apr 7 2020 10:59am)
Dungeon Siege 1 2 and 3 are really good games. I played all 3 casually so I never beat any of them but I still really enjoyed them.

Dungeon Siege 1 is kinda old and the gameplay feels very slow paced after a while.
Dungeon Siege 2 gameplay and loot system felt more fast paced and refined. Definitely a huge upgrade from the first game.
And I recently started playing Dungeon Siege 3 with my gf who isn't a gamer in any way. Really easy to get into for her and she's actually good haha. Gameplay wise it's almost like Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance but with better skill customization.

So basically I feel like Dungeon Siege is a much better game to play solo or in couch coop while D2 is a better experience in an online multiplayer setting.

Not sure if that's the kind of info you were looking for but there you go haha

good stuff man, just seeing people sight and thought
Gold: Locked
Apr 7 2020 02:59pm
the real grind is in maplestory
Gold: 4,540.69
Apr 7 2020 05:03pm
i liked dungeon siege 1 and 2. 3 was a bit too casual or something. i did not like dungeon siege 3
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll