d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Gf Of 4 Years Left Me For Another Guy. > Need Some Distraction
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 5 2020 06:15am
Quote (killabeezattack @ Apr 3 2020 02:28pm)
Wow man that is rough. i am really sorry to hear that, i feel like it always harder when they are not honest. and just ruins the way you look at and respect them.

I'll be honest this is not the first time she cheated on me. but this time was honest about it and decided to move on. So i'm not like desperate to get her back or anything. i just want to move on with my life.
BUT that is easier said then done. and being alone is something i'm not used too. i don't really know why i made this post i guess i was just feeling low and this is where i feel the most at home? if that makes sense.

but thanks to posts like yours i am already feeling less alone so i''m glad i made it.

I guess on the positive side MORE time to farm FG's!!!

EDIT: ps they are probably better off together if they are both willing to be cheaters on either side of it, and your prob better off not being with someone who does not respect you!

Sorry to hear about your situation. Never easy to deal with.

Oh man she cheated too? If they cheat, break up with them asap. First time you should have left, I know you probably realize that now in hindsight, but if she cheats once, she will likely do it again (basically guaranteed). It's never worth it.

I know at that time you were probably a bit caught off guard, and then thinking of her good qualities, the time you shared, etc. But it really is best to look at things in an objective way.

You already know she's capable of doing it and that her morals are not completely there. And in that situation, best case scenario, she never cheats again but you live your relationship with broken trust and will likely always think about the fact that she did that. It's really one of the worst things she could do.

Anyways, I agree with the other posters. It really is a blessing that she did this. Imagine if this happened years from now and you were married, with kids, a home, etc.. yeah.

Honesty, good morals, and good communication are essential. You're right. Without that, it will just be inevitable drama. Some women just can't do those things.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Apr 5 2020 06:33am
Gold: 38.50
Apr 6 2020 12:45am
Hey!

So I went through something very similiar to what you went through.

I was with my ex-girlfriend for 3 years and she cheated on me with a family friend. (Her family/His family grew up together.) Two days after my birthday and two days before I started the police academy. Luckily, I was distracted with the academy and used that anger to successfully finish the academy.

Find something to focus your effort/time/energy on that'll make you a better person.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 6 2020 09:25pm
Quote (Obligation @ Apr 6 2020 01:45am)
Hey!

I was with my ex-girlfriend for 3 years and she cheated on me with a family friend. (Her family/His family grew up together.) Two days after my birthday and two days before I started the police academy. Luckily, I was distracted with the academy and used that anger to successfully finish the academy.

Find something to focus your effort/time/energy on that'll make you a better person.

This is great advice. It's a great time to reinvent yourself. You'll have new acquired freetime. Reevaluate your life and think about who you want to be.

New hobbies, improve physique, better diet, catch up with friends, etc.

Actually, after coming off a relationship of 4 years in OP's case, I wouldn't even bother with dating for a bit. Unless of course he really wants to jump right back into the dating game.

Personally, I probably couldn't for a while, and for me, I would just be real with yourself and give yourself time to heal. But we all work differently so to each their own.

Plus, being single does have some perks outside of dating new women, so enjoy those too.

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 6 2020 09:33pm
Quote (Obligation @ 6 Apr 2020 03:45)
Hey!

Quote (GLYC123 @ 7 Apr 2020 00:25)
This is great advice. It's a great time to reinvent yourself. You'll have new acquired freetime. Reevaluate your life and think about who you want to be.

New hobbies, improve physique, better diet, catch up with friends, etc.

Actually, after coming off a relationship of 4 years in OP's case, I wouldn't even bother with dating for a bit. Unless of course he really wants to jump right back into the dating game.

Personally, I probably couldn't for a while, and for me, I would just be real with yourself and give yourself time to heal. But we all work differently so to each their own.

Plus, being single does have some perks outside of dating new women, so enjoy those too.

Thank you both great advice!!

Gold: 0.21
Apr 21 2020 08:37am
Dude, I feel you man. My relationship ended after 4.5 years. It has now almost been a full year and tbh, some parts of me still miss her, but time heals everything. It may take a month, a year, etc but you'll grow so Fucken much from it and you'll understand why this, in the end is most likely a better life for you. Cherish the good, try and reflect back and understand the bad to improve yourself for the future.

Lmk dude.

Yes we are quaratined, but try and go for walks..play pokemon go just to get out of the house. Obviously meeting new people right now is quite hard but tinder, bumbe, etc are good quaratine checks. Try reading.. Try learning a new skill whether it be card tricks, go for a hike, trick shots, biking, work outs, guitar, etc. Try it. Doesn't work? Find something else. You have a crazy amount of time to figure out what you want to do. Find your true self a little more.

And when quaratine is over, literally fuck off from most part of the world and go on your own adventure...travel man. Go out and do things YOU want to do.
The world is your oyster bro. Chase it, explore.

Edit/ try watching a new series on Netflix.
There's a dating show.. I'll search it. It's kinda Fucken cool but weird. They go to a resort and can't do anything sexually orientated and always surrounded by some sexy ass women.
>> Too hot to handle

Also, Outer Banks on NF is good.
The Rain. Walking dead.
Also, only listen to music that pumps you tf up.

This post was edited by killerrs2 on Apr 21 2020 09:05am
Gold: 100,000.00
Apr 24 2020 02:16pm
Quote (killabeezattack @ 3 Apr 2020 15:34)
All very good Poonts!! (pun intended)

Once this Covid is over, Watch out!!! The new Tiger King is cuming to a town near you!

hahaha
Banned
Gold: 50.00
Apr 24 2020 05:12pm
Sorry to hear that brother. One of my buddies had this happen a while back, it took a little while for him but he got through it.

He plays a lot of d2 and fortnite.I think he would be a great person to reach out to to help take your mind off of this bs and have someone to talk with that has had the same experience.

His name is Tyrell he’s says to shoot him a pm anytime

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=480942

Best of luck
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 25 2020 05:41am
Quote (d_rik2 @ 24 Apr 2020 20:12)
Sorry to hear that brother. One of my buddies had this happen a while back, it took a little while for him but he got through it.

He plays a lot of d2 and fortnite.I think he would be a great person to reach out to to help take your mind off of this bs and have someone to talk with that has had the same experience.

His name is Tyrell he’s says to shoot him a pm anytime

https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=480942

Best of luck

thanks man will do!
Gold: 0.01
Jun 14 2020 03:20am
Looks like you deserved it being a thief and all that.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev123
Closed New Topic New Poll