d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Super Bowl > I Know It's Early
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Mar 28 2020 03:27pm
Raiders obv
Gold: 81.50
Mar 28 2020 03:58pm
My mind says the Kansas City Chiefs vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
My heart says we're going to be shocked: Titans vs. Cowboys!

I'll probably be wrong so it'll be a juicy surprise! Ravens vs. Saints.
I hate to admit it but the Texans blew it. The Titans are legit now.
Mar 28 2020 04:07pm
Quote (TheBrownHole @ Mar 28 2020 04:27pm)
Raiders obv

I heard some crazy trade rumor on the radio yesterday. Deshaun Watson for Derek Carr and a boat load of draft picks, including a first and third in 2020 and a second and fifth in 2021. My initial reaction was to laugh out loud because not that I don't disagree a trade like that makes sense if Watson wants out, but I don't believe Bill O'Brien can get fair market value. He traded Clowney for peanuts and then dealt Hopkins for more peanuts.

Raiders draft picks in 2020
Round 1, Pick No. 12
Round 1, Pick No. 19 (From Chicago Bears)
Round 3, Pick No. 80
Round 3, Pick No. 81 (From Chicago Bears)
Round 3, Pick No. 92 (From Seattle Seahawks)
Round 4, Pick No. 111
Round 7, Pick No. 204

The Raiders do have some trade ammo in this upcoming draft for sure (extra 1st and 3rd).
They already signed Marcus Mariota as a backup. I'm sure they'd still like to trade Derek Carr.
The Raiders have a second and extra fifth in 2021. They can afford to splurge on a big trade.

Also David Carr's little bro would give all Houston Texans fans some deja vu. The draft picks seem tempting but I'd rather have Deshaun!
Mar 28 2020 05:01pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Mar 28 2020 03:07pm)
I heard some crazy trade rumor on the radio yesterday. Deshaun Watson for Derek Carr and a boat load of draft picks, including a first and third in 2020 and a second and fifth in 2021. My initial reaction was to laugh out loud because not that I don't disagree a trade like that makes sense if Watson wants out, but I don't believe Bill O'Brien can get fair market value. He traded Clowney for peanuts and then dealt Hopkins for more peanuts.

Raiders draft picks in 2020
Round 1, Pick No. 12
Round 1, Pick No. 19 (From Chicago Bears)
Round 3, Pick No. 80
Round 3, Pick No. 81 (From Chicago Bears)
Round 3, Pick No. 92 (From Seattle Seahawks)
Round 4, Pick No. 111
Round 7, Pick No. 204

The Raiders do have some trade ammo in this upcoming draft for sure (extra 1st and 3rd).
They already signed Marcus Mariota as a backup. I'm sure they'd still like to trade Derek Carr.
The Raiders have a second and extra fifth in 2021. They can afford to splurge on a big trade.

Also David Carr's little bro would give all Houston Texans fans some deja vu. The draft picks seem tempting but I'd rather have Deshaun!

He is even worse than carr
Gold: 281,984.75
Mar 28 2020 05:02pm
Quote (MrMiggy @ 27 Mar 2020 23:56)
Super bowl

Bucs Vs Steels

both team are loading up on free agents

Bucs need time to find their rythm with the goat. Not this year, but next
Mar 28 2020 05:07pm
Quote (TheBrownHole @ Mar 28 2020 06:01pm)
He is even worse than carr

Deshaun Watson can be elite if he played under Jon Gruden and wasn't sacked 62 and 44 times, hit 200+ times, the past two seasons. Basically under pressure every other pass. Look at all the big-time plays he's made despite all that. He's right at the top in game-winning drives since he's entered the NFL out of Clemson as an NCAA champion. He'd be far ahead of everybody else if our defense wasn't so bad. Coughing up a handful more of his potential wins and turning them into losses.

Deshaun has outplayed Super Bowl winning QBs like Brady (twice), Brees, Foles, Wilson and even Mahomes during the regular season. Granted, he's got to show up in the playoffs. He beat the Bills in the wild-card game though, and had a solid 1st quarter at KC (up 24-0). I know it ain't much but it's a start.

Playoff success can define a quarterback a lot more. No doubt Deshaun Watson has a champions DNA. Give him better coaching!
Derek Carr has one hell of a head coach. Jon Gruden is one of the all-time greats at X's and O's. He's a quarterbacks dream.

Jon Gruden, Andy Reid and John Harbaugh. All Super Bowl winning head coaches. Carr, Mahomes and Jackson are so lucky! We have crappy Bill O'Brien. Come on, now! No disrespect but this guy is bozo the clown as a coach and general manager. He's ruining this franchise.

Coaching matters more than people think. Incredible talent can only get you so far. The last time the Cleveland Browns won a playoff game their head coach was Bill Belichick and their defensive coordinator was Nick Saban. Think about that for a second! The worst franchise in all of sports during our generation needed two of the all-time greats when it comes to coaching (NFL and NCAA) just to win a playoff game.

This post was edited by Madmartigan on Mar 28 2020 05:12pm
Mar 28 2020 05:23pm
Quote (Zigity @ Mar 28 2020 12:37pm)
Pats Bucs in this timeline

In a back to reality timeline, seahawks v Ravens

Ravens are a fluke.
Mar 28 2020 07:49pm
Quote (Madmartigan @ Mar 28 2020 04:07pm)
Deshaun Watson can be elite if he played under Jon Gruden and wasn't sacked 62 and 44 times, hit 200+ times, the past two seasons. Basically under pressure every other pass. Look at all the big-time plays he's made despite all that. He's right at the top in game-winning drives since he's entered the NFL out of Clemson as an NCAA champion. He'd be far ahead of everybody else if our defense wasn't so bad. Coughing up a handful more of his potential wins and turning them into losses.

Deshaun has outplayed Super Bowl winning QBs like Brady (twice), Brees, Foles, Wilson and even Mahomes during the regular season. Granted, he's got to show up in the playoffs. He beat the Bills in the wild-card game though, and had a solid 1st quarter at KC (up 24-0). I know it ain't much but it's a start.

Playoff success can define a quarterback a lot more. No doubt Deshaun Watson has a champions DNA. Give him better coaching!
Derek Carr has one hell of a head coach. Jon Gruden is one of the all-time greats at X's and O's. He's a quarterbacks dream.

Jon Gruden, Andy Reid and John Harbaugh. All Super Bowl winning head coaches. Carr, Mahomes and Jackson are so lucky! We have crappy Bill O'Brien. Come on, now! No disrespect but this guy is bozo the clown as a coach and general manager. He's ruining this franchise.

Coaching matters more than people think. Incredible talent can only get you so far. The last time the Cleveland Browns won a playoff game their head coach was Bill Belichick and their defensive coordinator was Nick Saban. Think about that for a second! The worst franchise in all of sports during our generation needed two of the all-time greats when it comes to coaching (NFL and NCAA) just to win a playoff game.

Fuck. I forgot who i was talking to... 😂😂 .

Way to long bro
Gold: 424.50
Mar 29 2020 02:43pm
Quote (djeb081292 @ Mar 28 2020 02:38pm)
saints cheifs or vikngs chiefs

100% the Bucs all they need a O-Line that's it
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Mar 29 2020 02:43pm
:unsure:
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1234Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll